• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Jesus is God {title edited}

A mess like I described above.
If there was a trin from each denomination in a room together having a talk you all would eat each other alive.

Last edited:
I have a understanding how the word fire is used as a metaphor in parables . But I am referring to the letter of the law "death"(not Limbo)
There is no "letter of the law" nor "spirit of the law" in Scripture.
There is only "the law" and "the letter," which is the law, and which brings "death" to all because of the disobedience of all,
whereas "the Spirit" (Holy Spirit) brings life to those of saving faith for whom the curse of that law is removed.

Seems you are completely ignorant of the widespread confusion and evils perpetuated by your religion over the years. God is not the author of confusion. You people don't even understand your trinity.

Another list that you ran away from.

Classic.

Another list that you ran away from.

Classic.
More bickering on your part. If you need the final word you can have it. I am just glad I got the truth in on the second comment so that at least others would have a chance to not be led astray.

That laugh from you counts as another dodge!

There is no "letter of the law" nor "spirit of the law" in Scripture.
There is only "the law" and "the letter," which is the law, and which brings "death" to all because of the disobedience of all,
whereas "the Spirit" (Holy Spirit) brings life to those of saving faith for whom the curse of that law is removed.

It would seem Same thing, , letter of the law (scripture) showing dying mankind are guilty which by we the pangs suffer hell daily the the spirit of of the law of faith the unseen things of God Mercy mixed with grace.

2 Corinthians 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Two laws working as one new born again perfect law. Death the letter or the just and the unseen Holy Spirit the justifier .Spiritual unseen life poured out on the dying mankind

Romans 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Romans 3:26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

Which is why you shouldn't be confused in being able to differentiate between your creator and creature-jesus.
https://christcentered.community.fo...sus-is-god-the-father-or-the-lord-jesus.1350/

You were the first to respond and the first to dodge.
Jesus was created:

Revelation 3​
14“And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: ‘The words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of God’s creation.
John 1​
18No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.
Hebrews 1​
5For to which of the angels did He ever say: “You are My Son, Today I have begotten You”?

Jesus was created:

Revelation 3​
14“And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: ‘The words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of God’s creation.
John 1​
18No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.
Hebrews 1​
5For to which of the angels did He ever say: “You are My Son, Today I have begotten You”?

Jesus was created:

Revelation 3​
John 1​
Hebrews 1​
Amen we are warned of the wrath of our invisible God. Warned of those that give worship or venerate the dying creation and not worship our our unseen eternal God according to things of his faith as his understanding .

Revealing He eternal God freely gives to us salvation, a new born again spirit with no cost on our behalf

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

The invisible does not come from the visible . our invisible eternal God shows his unsen glory by creating the testimony of His faithfulness.

Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature (Dying mankind) more than the Creator,. who is blessed for ever. Amen. (the invisible Holy Father, our Abba )

Amen we are warned of the wrath of our invisible God. Warned of those that give worship or venerate the dying creation and not worship our our unseen eternal God according to things of his faith as his understanding .

Jesus is worshiped in equality with the Father in Revelation 5:12-14.

Revealing He eternal God freely gives to us salvation, a new born again spirit with no cost on our behalf

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

The invisible does not come from the visible . our invisible eternal God shows his unsen glory by creating the testimony of His faithfulness.

Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature (Dying mankind) more than the Creator,. who is blessed for ever. Amen. (the invisible Holy Father, our Abba )
Amen. Jesus as God's messenger said no no no don't worship me, worship God.

Revelation 21
8And I, John, am he who is seeing these things and hearing, and when I heard and beheld, I fell down to worship before the feet of the messenger who is showing me these things; 9and he says to me, Behold—No! For I am your fellow servant, and of your brothers the prophets, and of those keeping the words of this scroll; worship God.

10And He says to me, “You may not seal the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near. 11The [one] being unrighteous—let him be unrighteous still; and the filthy—let him be filthy still; and the righteous—let him do righteousness still; and the holy—let him be holy still.

12Behold, I come quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to each as his work will be; 13I am the Alpha and the Omega—the Beginning and End—the First and the Last.

It would seem Same thing, , letter of the law (scripture) showing dying mankind are guilty which by we the pangs suffer hell daily the the spirit of of the law of faith the unseen things of God Mercy mixed with grace.
Hardly. . .there is confusion here.

Not the same thing in the common usage of this non-Biblical distinction, where the "letter of the law" (not in Scripture) is said to be the literal (letter) meaning of the law, while the "spirit of the law" (not in Scripture) is said to be its "true deeper" meaning. . .none of which is the meaning of 2 Co 3:6.
The letter (law) is the true meaning (spirit).
2 Corinthians 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Two laws working as one new born again perfect law. Death the letter, or the just and the unseen Holy Spirit justifier. Spiritual unseen life poured out on the dying mankind
The Holy Spirit does not impose a curse of death on disobedience, but delivers from the curse of death into eternal life and faith in Jesus Christ.
They are not the same--the law is the penalty, while the Holy Spirit is the remedy.
Romans 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Romans 3:26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
We are not ministers of the law which kills by its curse on disobedience,
we are ministers of the gospel remedy; i.e., the Holy Spirit, who sovereignly gives eternal life to whomever he pleases, and whose sovereign choice to do so is as unaccountable as the wind (Jn 3:3-8).

Last edited:
Hardly. . .there is confusion here.

Not the same thing in the common usage of this non-Biblical distinction, where the "letter of the law" (not in Scripture) is said to be the literal (letter) meaning of the law, while the "spirit of the law" (not in Scripture) is said to be its "true deeper" meaning. . .none of which is the meaning of 2 Co 3:6.
The letter (law) is the true meaning (spirit).

The Holy Spirit does not impose a curse of death on disobedience, but delivers from the curse of death into eternal life and faith in Jesus Christ.
They are not the same--the law is the penalty, while the Holy Spirit is the remedy.

We are not ministers of the law which kills by its curse on disobedience,
we are ministers of the gospel remedy; i.e., the Holy Spirit, who sovereignly gives eternal life to whomever he pleases, and whose sovereign choice to do so is as unaccountable as the wind (Jn 3:3-8).
Confused are you, friend.

You guys have no understanding of obedience to God and Jesus.

Confused are you, friend.

You guys have no understanding of obedience to God and Jesus.
Have you just asserted, or have you addressed such confusion by stating and answering it?

Perhaps you could explain the obedience you think others are not understanding.

I would appreciate knowing the Biblical disobedience in which I am engaged.

Have you just asserted, or have you addressed such confusion by stating and answering it?

Perhaps you could explain the obedience you think others are not understanding.
It seems it is just beyond triune god believers.

The first thing you need to do is to come out of Babylon, which is false god worshipping.

Back