• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Is Jesus God?

Your version is very bad English.

That's from the Jehovah's Witnesses Kingdom Interlinear.

Thanks for expressing your disapproval for what the Jehovah's Witnesses have put out.
That's a step in the right direction.

In John 14:14 of the JW 'Kingdom Interlinear Translation of the Greek Scriptures the "me" is there.

But because asking Jesus after He ascended constitutes praying to Him the JW's in their New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures drop the "me" in John 14:14.

Guess what? The JW's don't believe in praying to Jesus, so it isn't surprising why the "me" was dropped.
In John 14:14 the pronoun 'ME' is not found in the KJV or the TR, it was added to most texts.

The YLT is accurate - "John 14:14 - if ye ask anything in my name I will do it."

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Stephen identified Jesus as the Son of Man in Acts 7:56, but still prayed to Him in Acts 7:59-60.
This proves, Jesus being the Son of Man is God for only God is the proper recipient of prayer.
Jesus means, "Jehovah is salvation". Praying or worshipping someone does NOT make them God.

I would disagree with that. Only God has the power to forgive sin and rebuke the spirit of error
We are told to forgive one another's sins. Are we God?

“If you forgive anyone his sins, they are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven."

Jesus forgives us of our sins and that doesn't mean he is God.

Jesus means, "Jehovah is salvation". Praying or worshipping someone does NOT make them God.

Of course not. Baal is prayed to (1 Kings 18:26).
But to be the PROPER recipient of prayer applies ONLY to God.

Jesus is the proper recipient of prayer. Therefore, Jesus is God.

Worship is simple. It's when people want to show respect or honor to others. Lot worshipped the strangers who came to Sodom even though he had never seen them before. He prostrated himself before them to show them respect (Gen. 19:1).
Moses worshipped his father in law, whom he respected and honored (Ex. 18:7).

That's not worship.

You are confused.

In John 14:14 the pronoun 'ME' is not found in the KJV or the TR, it was added to most texts.

The YLT is accurate - "John 14:14 - if ye ask anything in my name I will do it."

It was taken away. The "Me" belongs in John 14:14.

That's not worship.

You are confused.
The KJV translates Strong's H7812 in the following manner: worship (99x), bow (31x), bow down (18x), obeisance (9x), reverence (5x), fall down (3x), themselves (2x), stoop (1x), crouch (1x), miscellaneous (3x).

New Testament word for worship - proskyneō

1. to kiss the hand to (towards) one, in token of reverence
  2. among the Orientals, esp. the Persians, to fall upon the knees and touch the ground with the forehead as an expression of profound reverence
  3. in the NT by kneeling or prostration to do homage (to one) or make obeisance, whether in order to express respect or to make supplication
    1. used of homage shown to men and beings of superior rank
      1. to the Jewish high priests
      2. to God
      3. to Christ
      4. to heavenly beings
      5. to demons

New Testament word - sebō
  1. to revere, to worship

New Testament word for worship - proskyneō

As used in the New Testament proskyneō "denoted exclusively worship addressed (or which should be addressed) to God or to Jesus Christ" (New International Dictionary of New Testament Theology 2:877, Prayer, H. Schonweiss, C. Brown).

Of course not. Baal is prayed to (1 Kings 18:26).
But to be the PROPER recipient of prayer applies ONLY to God.

You are misled. Trinitarianism has done more harm to Christianity than any other false doctrine. People are getting out because they know Jesus is NOT God. 50% of believers say he is NOT God! If Jesus was God - why didn't he come right out and do the right thing and say so?

You are misled. Trinitarianism has done more harm to Christianity than any other false doctrine. People are getting out because they know Jesus is NOT God. 50% of believers say he is NOT God! If Jesus was God - why didn't he come right out and do the right thing and say so?

Yiou are decived.

Good riddance to bad garbage.
Let remember if we name Christ we must practice his virtues!

Especially humility and charity!

The golden rule is paramount!

Thks

You're a piece of shit who doesn't have the courage to admit you're WRONG! That's where these forums go bad. They keep assholes like you and the good posters are driven away.

Ooooh tough boy with potty mouth.

So fuck you Fred - fuck this hell forum - fuck the Atheist administrator - and as far as I'm concerned - fuck all of you!

Fucking ban me - I hate asshole Christians - Fred you're an asshole!

Let remember if we name Christ we must practice his virtues!

Especially humility and charity!

The golden rule is paramount!

Thks

Like with Acts 13:10. That was properly done.

That's from the Jehovah's Witnesses Kingdom Interlinear.

Thanks for expressing your disapproval for what the Jehovah's Witnesses have put out.
That's a step in the right direction.
Asshole

Back