• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Is Jesus God?

The Son of Man is the proper recipient of 'pelach' (Daniel 7:14).
One of the ways of rendering 'pelach' is by prayer (Daniel 6:10, 16).
Thus, the Son of Man is the proper recipient of prayer.
The Son of man Jesus demonstrated the one manner or prayer.

Mathew 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Jesus the Son of man dying mankind did not say his will be done . r

Dan 7:I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man .

Not as the Son of man dying mankind

Its like the error of the faithless non redeemed in Acts 14

( parenthesis) my added suggestion

Acts 7 And there they preached the gospel. (the power of God unto salvation)And there sat a certain man at Lystra, impotent in his feet, being a cripple from his mother's womb, who never had walked: The same heard Paul speak: who stedfastly beholding him, and perceiving that he had faith (from the gospel) to be healed, Said with a loud voice, Stand upright on thy feet. And he leaped and walked. And when the people saw what Paul had done, they lifted up their voices, saying in the speech of Lycaonia, The gods are come down to us in the likeness of men.And they called Barnabas, Jupiter; and Paul, Mercurius, because he was the chief speaker. Then the priest of Jupiter, which was before their city, brought oxen and garlands unto the gates, and would have done sacrifice with the people. Which when the apostles, Barnabas and Paul, heard of, they rent their clothes, and ran in among the people, crying out,

Gods in the likeness of men. He saw a likeness a photograph .

Jesus said--You MUST pray then this way--Our FATHER.

And He talked further about prayer in John 14:14. See the kingdom Interlinear for help concerning this passage.

Dan 7:I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man .

Not as the Son of man dying mankind

He already died. Daniel 7:14, although written prior, takes place afterwards.

He already died. Daniel 7:14, although written prior, takes place afterwards.
vision theophany *not literal. Like the Son of man. A snap shot statue The power is acedited to the fater >jesu said his dying flesh profits for nothing. zero .A spiritual (unseen) labor of the Fathers Love .

vision theophany *not literal.

Which does nothing to diminish the reality of it.

Like the Son of man. A snap shot statue The power is acedited to the fater >jesu said his dying flesh profits for nothing. zero .A spiritual (unseen) labor of the Fathers Love .

Jesus is still the proper recipient of 'pelach'.

It has more to do with defining words

.Both . Jesus meaning Savior. Jesus ,Son of man dying mankind .And Savior Jesus Christ . Christ meaning the anointing teacher as the invisible

The Father as Savior anointing the Son Jesus. Two saviors working as one ( dynamic dual ) Let us (Elohim )2 working as one

The word Christ belong to the Father the one with powerful faith

Jesus the Christ. The Father working in the Son of man

When they they finished displaying the gospel of the world . The Son of man Jesus left. He like all believer will be raised on the last Day. Christ God is not a man

1 Corihtinans 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.
So, according to your definitions, is P1 true?

Let proposition P1 = Paul thought Jesus was God.

Is P1 true?
Paul proclaimed the Deity of Jesus because the Holy Spirit directed Him to in Rom 9.

Which does nothing to diminish the reality of it.

Jesus is still the proper recipient of 'pelach'.
Reality of what a shadow of the unseen in that parable? , Peter wanted to build 3 box to hold the spirit of wisdom. Moses to represent the letter of law an Elias the spirit of the law together to the law and prophts or law and tetomny yh prophets Sayinghear the word oftheFather

A spirit has not flesh and bone

Matthew 17:3-5King James Versio nAnd, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.
Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

Reality of what a shadow of the unseen in that parable? ,

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Stephen identified Jesus as the Son of Man in Acts 7:56, but still prayed to Him in Acts 7:59-60.
This proves, Jesus being the Son of Man is God for only God is the proper recipient of prayer.

And He talked further about prayer in John 14:14. See the kingdom Interlinear for help concerning this passage.
I already know 100% Only the Father is the answerer of prayers, only to him one must pray, just as Jesus did-EVERY SINGLE TIME HE PRAYED.

I already know 100% Only the Father is the answerer of prayers, only to him one must pray, just as Jesus did-EVERY SINGLE TIME HE PRAYED.

John 14:14 is still there.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Stephen identified Jesus as the Son of Man in Acts 7:56, but still prayed to Him in Acts 7:59-60.
This proves, Jesus being the Son of Man is God for only God is the proper recipient of prayer.

God is not a man

The vision was a shadow . Literal flesh and blood Elijah did not move one inch Like Jesus in Mathew 4 shown a false wonder. . all the kingdom of the world and all its glory

No different with Acts 7

Remember corrupted flesh and blood cannot enter heaven it must return to the dust from which it was formed

In that way some did know Christ who worked in the Son Jesus . Once he disappeared that 33 year window of opportunity ended

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

God is not a man

The vision was a shadow . Literal flesh and blood Elijah did not move one inch Like Jesus in Mathew 4 shown a false wonder. . all the kingdom of the world and all its glory

No different with Acts 7

Remember corrupted flesh and blood cannot enter heaven it must return to the dust from which it was formed

In that way some did know Christ who worked in the Son Jesus . Once he disappeared that 33 year window of opportunity ended

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

You dodged Acts 7:56; 59-60.
Try again.

John 14:14
if ever anything YOU should ask me in the name of me this I shall do. (The Kingdom Interlinear of the Greek Scriptures, the boldface is mine)

Ask me = Jesus hears prayers directed to Him.
This I shall do = Jesus answers prayers directed to Him.
If you ask anything in my name i will do it. One must ask in his name, not to him direct.

Your version is very bad English.

Back