• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Is Jesus God?

Do you understand Hebrew?
Ahhh, the old "singular" tactic.
Then get a load of this:

Genesis 48:14-16 LEB​
And Israel stretched out his right hand and put it on the head of Ephraim (now he was the younger), and his left hand on the head of Manasseh, crossing his hands, for Manasseh was the firstborn.​
And he blessed Joseph and said,​
"The God [ha-'elohim] before whom my fathers, Abraham and Isaac, walked, The God [ha-'elohim] who shepherded me all my life unto this day, The angel [ha-mal'ak] who redeemed me from all evil, may he bless the boys."​

he bless is singular verb form, combining The God and The angel as one unity blessing the boys.

I would think eternal God sends his messengers out. Christ in us (Emanuel) . The one good teaching master is not served by the dying hands of mankind..

" Let there be" and "it was God alone good." The law of his faith or labor of His Love

The word Angel is a fake word. It was not coined until hundreds of years after the completion of the book of prophecy .

Catholiscim needed to develop what some call trinity his and hers gods called pastor saints along with there limbo purgatory doctrine.

Queen, Devine mother Mary calling it a trinity

God who sends out apostles (messengers) is Christ who works in us. . Not angels an imaginary creation working in us .

One Spirit, one invisible God .

Do you understand Hebrew?
Ahhh, the old "singular" tactic.
Then get a load of this:

Genesis 48:14-16 LEB​
And Israel stretched out his right hand and put it on the head of Ephraim (now he was the younger), and his left hand on the head of Manasseh, crossing his hands, for Manasseh was the firstborn.​
And he blessed Joseph and said,​
"The God [ha-'elohim] before whom my fathers, Abraham and Isaac, walked, The God [ha-'elohim] who shepherded me all my life unto this day, The angel [ha-mal'ak] who redeemed me from all evil, may he bless the boys."​

he bless is singular verb form, combining The God and The angel as one unity blessing the boys.
So what are you trying to say?

Back