• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

How Do We Discern Wolves in Sheep's Clothing?

Your religious organization is much much worse than JWs.

JWs are one of the few who know a triune god is a false god.

There is another one, Christaldelphians, are not false god, triune god, worshippers.
How do the JW’s know this?

Faith alone?
Or faith and baptism?

Faith alone, and Here is the Baptism that it was talking about:

Eph 4:5​

(ESV)
one Lord, one faith, one baptism,

1Cor 12:13 [HCSB]
For we were all baptized by one Spirit into one body — whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free — and we were all made to drink of one Spirit.

2Cor 4:10 [HCSB]
We always carry
the death of Jesus in our body, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body.

Another big lie.

Why do you think Jesus says if you love Him, keep His commandments?
If you are referring to John 14:15, do read it in context, because with it comes the promise of the forever indwelling Holy Ghost.

John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
So what commandments do we need to keep in order to receive the promise of the forever indwelling Holy Ghost?
That is pretty important and so I would say Jesus would have mentioned it in context, right? So let us read the prior verses and see what those commandments are.
John 14:1
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

So I see the repeated commandment to believe Him in order to receive the promise of the forever indwelling holy Ghost.

We need Jesus Christ in us so we have power to follow Him in keeping His commandments as his disciples as we live by faith in Him as our Good Shepherd & Friend to help us to follow Him daily by enabling us to lay aside every weight ( provisions for the flesh ) & sin Hebrews 12:1-2 to walk in the light in fellowship with the Father & the son in thought, word, & deed. 1 John 1:3-9

So the commandments for discipleship are separate from the commandments for salvation as we need to be born again of the spirit to have power to follow Jesus by faith, trusting Him as our Good Shepherd to do His work in us to make us good and to do good by the same grace of God. That is why it is simply written that the just shall live by faith.

Here are the commandments for discipleship for abiding in Him which covers all His commandments.

John 6:28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?

29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

1 John 3:
22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

• Love
Reactions: VCO
You guys don't seem to know how to believe in Jesus.

Just claiming to believe in Him does not make it.

Jesus says if you love Me, keep My commandments.
I would offer the Holy Spirit defines the word keep and its usage. No man of his own will can keep the will of God perfectly without error

To keep is to guard with all our new heart soul and mind

Matthew 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

We guard that which guards and defends us, in defense of the faith of Christ that works in believers. The sword of the living word

Keep . . . . "to observe or carry out in practice; look out for, regard, pay attention to, "to keep an eye on, see to it."

God will not share His keeping of the perfect glory giving it over to dying mankind. He simply is not served by the hands of dying mankind . He moves men as a labor of his love

Careful of what we keep (guard) and by whom we can keep it.

If you are referring to John 14:15, do read it in context, because with it comes the promise of the forever indwelling Holy Ghost.

So you think you found the loophole?

so lame.

Jesus does not approve of anyone who does not keep His commandments.

BTW, your usual lengthy commentary does not impress anyone. Those lame excuses only work for false god triune god believers.

The JW's bear witness of the JWs like any sect .

In that way Christ said there must be a difference of opinion (heresy) His kingdom not come by looking at the temporal things seen rather than the unseen eternal .

The ones that did peach are dead. We do not know God after a succession of dying mankind.(anti-christs)

Some do teach we need dying mankind to teach us .(anti-christs) Certainly not the ones in Matthew 24 . . They are Long gone.

Sola scritiraua is the reforming authority in any time period. It seems doctrines having to do with blood and the word number 144,000 give us the same foundation as Catholicism, venerable puffed up mankind against venerable puffed up mankind . . . . . above that which is written.
It would be impossible for one to accomplish this-John 4:22-24 if these Matt 24:45 weren't here in these last days.

You are simply playing games with capital G and small g. Biblically speaking, in Scripture a small g (god) was referring to the Pagan gods or false gods. Are you willing to call Jesus a false or pagan god?
In the Greek lexicons at both John 1:1 and 2 Cor 4:4( only 2 spots it occurs) The true God called Ton Theon at both spots=God, the word and satan called Theon=god when in the same paragraph with Ton Theon= 100% fact.

All who would be saved, were saved before time began! Your wild Theory ONLY gives only rise to the FALSE DOCTRINE OF WORKS RIGHTEOUSNESS. You must think that Man saves himself, or has a part to play in our Salvation.

This is a verse that spells out JESUS DID IT ALL.

Timothy 1:9 (HCSB)
9 He has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace, which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began.
That is not truth. There would have been 0 sense of Jesus having to die if your reasoning was correct. God was just saying he knew some would stand.

You either believe Jesus that He is the Lord Jehovah that men had seen in the Old Testament or you are claiming He is lying.

John 5:37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape. 38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not. 39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. 40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

41 I receive not honour from men. 42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you. 43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. 44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust. 46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me. 47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Verses 41-44 applies to that prophet that came in his own name in proclaiming he is one of the 144,000 Jehovah's Witnesses in seeking his own glory which makes him a false prophet.

Here is that false prophet saying come to him and his church for life and so you seek honor from men.

Only the Lord can help you see the truth in His words for why you should stop making excuses for that cult and recognize that Jesus Christ is the Good News to man and not that other gospel.
Psalm 110!-quoted at Matt 22:44-- The utterance of Jehovah to my Lord( Jesus) sit at MY right hand until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet.
Your reasoning is false-One cannot sit at their own right hand. Jesus is NOT Jehovah.

Psalm 110!-quoted at Matt 22:44-- The utterance of Jehovah to my Lord( Jesus) sit at MY right hand until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet.
Your reasoning is false-One cannot sit at their own right hand. Jesus is NOT Jehovah.
It is obvious Triune god worshippers are not reading the Bible.

they only copy and paste what their leaders claim. Their commentary works for their followers because they are ignorant of the Bible.

@ChristB4us your inconsistent commentary does not work for Christians who are reading the Bible.

Fun fact: the Lord at the LORDs right hand is a human. The word adoni is used to refer to human masters 100% of the time in the Old Testament. This is proof Jesus isn’t God. Of course people will deny it, but we actually are right about this.

Gen. 24:36
My master’s wife Sarah has borne him a son in her old age, and my master has given him everything he owns.

Gen. 32:4
He instructed them, “You are to say to my master Esau, ‘Your servant Jacob says: I have been staying with Laban and have remained there until now.

Gen. 44:9
If any of your servants is found to have it, he must die, and the rest will become slaves of my lord.”

1 Sam. 24:6
So he said to his men, “The LORD forbid that I should do such a thing to my master, the LORD’s anointed. May I never lift my hand against him, since he is the LORD’s anointed.”

1 Sam. 25:27
Now let this gift your servant has brought to my lord be given to the young men who follow you

2 Sam. 4:8
They brought the head of Ish-bosheth to David at Hebron and said to the king, “Here is the head of Ish-bosheth son of Saul, your enemy who sought your life. Today the LORD has granted vengeance to my lord the king against Saul and his offspring.”

2 Sam. 19:28
For all the house of my grandfather deserves death from my lord the king, yet you have set your servant among those who eat at your table. What further right, then, do I have to keep appealing to the king?”

1 Kings 1:2
So his servants said to him, “Let us search for a young virgin for our lord the king, to attend to him and care for him and lie by his side to keep him warm.”

1 Kings 18:13
Was it not reported to my lord what I did when Jezebel slaughtered the prophets of the LORD? I hid a hundred prophets of the LORD, fifty men per cave, and I provided them with food and water.

1 Kings 20:9
So Ahab answered the messengers of Ben-hadad, “Tell my lord the king, ‘All that you demanded of your servant the first time I will do, but this thing I cannot do.’ ”

1 Chronicles 21:3
But Joab replied, “May the LORD multiply His troops a hundred times over. My lord the king, are they not all servants of my lord? Why does my lord want to do this? Why should he bring guilt on Israel?”

Psalm 110:1
The LORD said to my Lord:
“Sit at My right hand
until I make Your enemies
a footstool for Your feet.”

In the Greek lexicons at both John 1:1 and 2 Cor 4:4( only 2 spots it occurs) The true God called Ton Theon at both spots=God, the word and satan called Theon=god when in the same paragraph with Ton Theon= 100% fact.
Speaking of John 1:1...
John 1:1 KJV
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Let's throw in v.14...
John 1:14 KJV
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Word=God (v.1)
Word took on flesh (v.14)=Jesus ∴ Jesus=God

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
So what commandments do we need to keep in order to receive the promise of the forever indwelling Holy Ghost?
That is pretty important and so I would say Jesus would have mentioned it in context, right? So let us read the prior verses and see what those commandments are.
John 14:1
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

So I see the repeated commandment to believe Him in order to receive the promise of the forever indwelling holy Ghost.

We need Jesus Christ in us so we have power to follow Him in keeping His commandments as his disciples as we live by faith in Him as our Good Shepherd & Friend to help us to follow Him daily by enabling us to lay aside every weight ( provisions for the flesh ) & sin Hebrews 12:1-2 to walk in the light in fellowship with the Father & the son in thought, word, & deed. 1 John 1:3-9

So the commandments for discipleship are separate from the commandments for salvation as we need to be born again of the spirit to have power to follow Jesus by faith, trusting Him as our Good Shepherd to do His work in us to make us good and to do good by the same grace of God. That is why it is simply written that the just shall live by faith.

Here are the commandments for discipleship for abiding in Him which covers all His commandments.

John 6:28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?

29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

1 John 3:
22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

Thank You for the words of encouragement, and the two OUTSTANDING Videos. I needed that after dealing with the two JWs. GOD bless your efforts to encourage me.

It would be impossible for one to accomplish this-John 4:22-24 if these Matt 24:45 weren't here in these last days.
I am not understanding your point. Accomplish what according to John? Restore the true worship?

So you think you found the loophole?

so lame.

Jesus does not approve of anyone who does not keep His commandments.

BTW, your usual lengthy commentary does not impress anyone. Those lame excuses only work for false god triune god believers.

Define the word keep and how it is used ?

Thank You for the words of encouragement, and the two OUTSTANDING Videos. I needed that after dealing with the two JWs. GOD bless your efforts to encourage me.
You are lying about my faith.

I am not a JW.

JW believes only their organization is true Christian; if you are not their member, you will not be saved.

and only JWs will be 144,000 believers described in the book of Revelation. I don't believe any of that.

your kind of false witnessing is so typical of an online apologist.

It is so childish and hoping everyone believes you lies.

Faith alone, and Here is the Baptism that it was talking about:

Eph 4:5​

(ESV)
one Lord, one faith, one baptism,

1Cor 12:13 [HCSB]
For we were all baptized by one Spirit into one body — whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free — and we were all made to drink of one Spirit.

2Cor 4:10 [HCSB]
We always carry
the death of Jesus in our body, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body.
Effects of faith & baptism!

Ez 36:25-27 washed in baptism, with a new heart and the Spirit
Matt 28:19 faith & baptism
Jn 3:5 born again in baptism
Mk 16:16 faith & baptist
Acts 2:38 repentance & baptism
Acts 8:36-38 faith & baptism
Acts 22:16 baptism washes away sin
Rom 6:3 died with Christ
Col 2:12 risen with Christ
1 cor 12:13 baptized into the church
Gal 3:27 by baptism put on Christ
2 Tim 1:10 eph 2:1 and 5 brought to life
2 cor 5:17 new creation
Eph 1:13 eph 4:30 sealed by the Holy Spirit
Eph 4:5 one faith, one baptism
Eph 5:26 faith and baptism
Titus 3:5 baptismal regeneration
1 pet 1:2 washed in Christ’s blood
1 pet 2:9 the kingdom of light
1 pet 3:20-21 baptism saves us!

Faith and baptism are required Mk 16:16 eph 4:5

Faith alone even all faith avails NOTHING! 1 cor 13:2

Not called to “faith alone” Phil 1:29

The Christian sacrament* of baptismal regeneration is required for the new covenant and salvation!

*this promise acts 2:38-39 is a sacred oath from God ez 36:25-27 and a sacred oath is a sacrament!

Initiation!!!

Faith & Baptism is the initiation of the new and eternal covenant!

You cannot enter on you’re own or by “faith alone”!

You cannot receive Christ or grace by “faith alone”!

“Accept Christ as you’re personal lord and savior” is fundamentalist tradition not found scripture!

Jn 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

2 pet 1: 11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Baptismal regeneration a new creation in Christ! 2 Cor 5:17

A sacrament is an oath! A sacred promise from God! Ez 36:25-27
Acts 2:38-39 (this promise)

No baptism no grace!
No union with God and His saints thru Christ the mediator!

A sacrament is an outward sign for all men including infants And a gift from God to help us see what he does inwardly and invisibly by his grace!

As grace Washes our souls in the merits of Jesus blood from original and personal sin, so the outward action of washing is visible!

without the outward action the inward action cannot take place!

Jn 3:5 Titus 3:5 water and washing
acts 22:16 wash away your sin!

Jn 3:5 Born again BY water and the spirit! Not by “faith alone”!

They did not go to Jerusalem and preach “accept Christ as you’re personal Lord and savior “

They went to the river (water) and they baptized! Jn 3:22

A covenant requires an outward sign of the inward action of grace!

Ez 36:25 I will sprinkle you with clean water and you shall be made white as snow.

Acts 22:16 washing away your sins.

Eph 4:5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism.

1 pet 3:21 baptism saves you.

You cannot enter on you’re own or by faith alone! Jn 3:5

2 pet 1: 11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Heb 2:11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

Baptism!

God breathed life into Adam, gen 2:7 and we received this life from our fathers!

Christ breathed on the apostles our spiritual fathers, we receive the new covenant life of God’s grace from them thru faith & baptism! Jn 20:21-23 Mk 16:16 acts 8:36-38 eph 2

Born again! Born from above!

'The Father has set his seal' on Christ (John 6:27) and also seals us in him (cf. 2 Corinthians 1:22; Ephesians 1:23, 4:30). Because this seal indicates the indelible effect of the anointing with the Holy Spirit in the sacrament of Baptism,

Baptism indeed is the seal of eternal life." 87 The faithful Christian who I has "kept the seal" until the end, remaining faithful to the demands of his Baptism, will be able to depart this life "marked with the sign of faith," 88 with his baptismal faith, in expectation of the blessed vision of God - the consummation of faith - and in the hope of resurrection.

St. Paul tells the faithful at Ephesus that they have been “sealed with the promised Holy Spirit.” This is in terms of an indelible character imprinted on the soul in the sacraments of baptism and confirmation. It is not as if this invisible mark is simply decorative. Rather, through it, we are enabled to participate in Christ’s mission and in his offices of priest, prophet, and king. Eph 1:13

Sealed by God eph 1:13 sealed by God (ez 36:25-27) in the ark of salvation by baptism just as Noah was sealed by God in the ark of the flood gen 7:16

1 Pet 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us!
(Ark of Noah a type of the church, member of Christ and his church and salvation by baptism!)
(Outside the ark of Noah none were saved, outside the church (the ark of salvation) none are saved!)

Sealed in the ark, sealed in the church the ark of salvation by God thru baptism!

Christ instituted the holy church to teach and sanctify all men unto eternal salvation. (repent and believe the gospel) with the institution of the sacraments to convey grace to sanctify souls!
Matt 28:19

“Faith alone” Questions

where does ez 36: 25:27 Say “faith alone”?

where does scripture says we have died with Christ by “faith alone”?

Where does it say we are sealed by faith alone?

Rom 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

where does scripture say we are members of Christ and his church by “faith alone”?

1 Corinthians 12:13
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

where does scripture says we put on Christ by “faith alone”?

Galatians 3:27
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Where does scripture say our sins are washed away by “faith alone”?

Acts 22:16
And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

where does scripture say we are saved or justified by “faith alone”?

1 pet 3:21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us!

The only reference in scripture to “faith alone” is James 2:24 NOT BY “FAITH ALONE”?

How can you enter by your own if it must be ministered to you? Baptism is done unto you, “not do it yourself by faith alone”

Ministered by the apostolic church!

2 Corinthians 8:19
And not that only, but who was also chosen of the churches to travel with us with this grace, which is administered by us to the glory of the same Lord, and declaration of your ready mind:

Jn 3:5 born again by faith alone?

Where is “Accept Christ as your personal lord & savior” is found in scripture?

They did not go preaching this line but went immediately to the river and baptized Jn 3:22

Acts 22:16
And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Galatians 3:27
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Eph 4:5 one baptism

Why don’t it say one teeny tiny little act of “faith alone”???

When we first believed we are saved?

Romans 13:11
And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

How can salvation be nearer than when we first believed if you’re saved by believing?

1 pet 1:9 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

Matt 24:13 endures to the end Shall be saved.

How can salvation happen when we first believed if it’s the end?

If salvation is by “faith alone” then faith would be the greatest!
1 cor 13:13 charity is the greatest!

Even all faith much less “faith alone” without charity avails nothing!
1 cor 13:2

The early Catholic Church fathers say faith and baptism!

Eph 5:24 the church is subject to Christ and has always taught and practiced “baptismal regeneration” and never “faith alone” if anyone says we are justified by “faith alone” let them be anathema! (condemned)

Matt 28:19 disciples by faith and baptism
Not called to faith alone Phil 1:29

Three things faith, hope and charity!
Not faith alone! Greatest not faith, if salvation depended on faith alone faith would be the greatest! 1 cor 13:13

Phil 1:29 not only called to believe

Scripture does not support “faith alone”!

Lk 8
The parable of the sower, all four had faith are they all not saved?

Lk 23:39 did not the bad thief say; save us? “Faith alone”?

Lk 18:14
Why did the publican not mention Jesus Christ or make a profession of belief, but prayer and virtue!

Why must we also suffer?
Faith alone not enough”?

Romans 8:17
And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and I joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

2 Timothy 2:12
If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

Phil 1:29 not called to believe alone but also to suffer for Christ’s sake.

Matthew 10:38
And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

Matt 24:13 endures “in Christ” to the end shall be saved.

Matthew 16:24
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Where does it say “faith alone”?

“Faith alone” ain’t biblical!

Heb 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

1 pet 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied. (Baptism)

Mark 16:16 The requirements for those who are being saved cannot be undone by the requirements for those not being saved! He who believes and is baptized is still required for salvation? Heaven and earth may pass away but my words shall not pass away!

It is Reasonable that if one rejects faith why bother mentioning the second requirement?

So don’t negate the word of God or the eternal words of Jesus by trying to delete one verse with another.

Nowhere does scripture say salvation is by “faith alone”! Rom 13:11
Or that we died with Christ by “faith alone”! Or that we put in Christ by “faith alone”! Or that we are in the church by “faith alone”!

Back