• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

How Do We Discern Wolves in Sheep's Clothing?

Psalm 110!-quoted at Matt 22:44-- The utterance of Jehovah to my Lord( Jesus) sit at MY right hand until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet.
Your reasoning is false-One cannot sit at their own right hand. Jesus is NOT Jehovah.
You are assuming that Lord as Lord Jehovah that was speaking when that was the Father saying to Lord Jehovah His Son.

Look at the prophesy below and see if your rewritten Bible version has it still in that way.

Isaiah 48:16 Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord God, and his Spirit, hath sent me.

17 Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

The Lord our Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, is speaking in verse 16 as it is evident in verse 17 and yet it is the Lord God and His Spirit that sent Him, the Lord God Our Redeemer Whom is Jesus Christ and so that Lord God our Redeemer that is speaking is Lord Jehovah.

Thank You for the words of encouragement, and the two OUTSTANDING Videos. I needed that after dealing with the two JWs. GOD bless your efforts to encourage me.
I thank the Lord Jesus Christ for His ministry to you. It is good to see the Lord at work in others and not just in me.

1 Corinthians 3:5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?

6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

How about this then, grace 2? If you really believe as you do that you have to keep all His commandments in order to be saved, to get the promise of the forever indwelling holy Ghost as promised in John 15{17 for keeping His commandments, then how can you receive the promise of the forever indwelling Holy Spirit when you have to keep His commandments in order to be saved still?
It is what Jesus commands, not me.

I thank the Lord Jesus Christ for His ministry to you. It is good to see the Lord at work in others and not just in me.

1 Corinthians 3:5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?

6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

Then maybe you will want to check out TEMPLE - Not were most think it is. It is on this site and I posted 6 times and got no taskers. Most of the words are mine, after a very lengthy study.

Thank You for the encouragement.

Last edited:
LORD all capitols is not what God put there. He inspired the tetragramoton there=YHVH(Jehovah)--Wicked men by satans will removed Gods name against Gods will in over 7000 places. Only false religions use the altered translations. It was done to mislead and it is misleading all using those translations to not enter Gods kingdom. Satan beat 99% on earth today centuries ago.
I know full well there is a massive difference between praying and saying the word "God" versus praying and using God's real name. Big difference. I suspect most people aren't really aware of this because it isn't taught.

I would think the parable "wolves in sheep's clothing". teaches us of the hidden things of Christ, things living, things we can hide in our new hearts .A God who hides in parables .

In that way we are not to trust with the eyes see the temporal. . it is but a shadow of the real . The perfects will come when we receive the promise of a new bodies incorruptible.

Temples built with the dying hands as a will of mankind never came with the approval of God. Mankind has been that temple from the beginning

From it we preach as Abel the first martyr . Gods power of his labor of Love remains the invisible infalible interpreter .We preach he teaches

Job 13:24Wherefore hidest thou thy face, and holdest me for thine enemy?

Psalm 10:1Why standest thou afar off, O Lord? why hidest thou thyself in times of trouble?

Psalm 44:24
Wherefore hidest thou thy face, and forgettest our affliction and our oppression?

Psalm 88:14Lord, why castest thou off my soul? why hidest thou thy face from me?

Psalm 104:29Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled: thou takest away their breath, they die, and return to their dust.

Isaiah 45:15Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.

LORD all capitols is not what God put there. He inspired the tetragramoton there=YHVH(Jehovah)--Wicked men by satans will removed Gods name against Gods will in over 7000 places. Only false religions use the altered translations. It was done to mislead and it is misleading all using those translations to not enter Gods kingdom. Satan beat 99% on earth today centuries ago.
Why would God inspire a Tetragram ? . He hides his spiritual understanding in parables.

Jehovah simply one the immutable attribute of God as a savior .

Why a Tetragram? Secret pass word?

What does Yahweh mean?

What was the context in which God gave that as His name to Moses?

Then maybe you will want to check out TEMPLE - Not were most think it is. It is on this site and I posted 6 times and got no taskers. Most of the words are mine, after a very lengthy study.

Thank You for the encouragement.
Thank you for encouraging me to continue in serving Him as well even though I rely on Him to lead me and enable me to serve Him.

I had heard that archeologist(s) claimed that they had found the original parameters of the Temple & that they did not have to remove the Dome of the Rock as it is located in the outer courts of the Gentiles which if I recall correctly, was prophesied to be like that for that Third Temple that the outer courts was left to the Gentiles.

And I have explained to you that you need to look at some copies of very early manuscripts and you will see all the text is in either miniscule (all small lettering) or Uncials (all CAPS). There is no such thing as God or god. It is either god or GOD in all cases. Greek 101
Yes no God or god in Greek. Only the word Theon. That is why the true God was called Ton Theon=God when in the same paragraph with Theon=god. Like at John 1:1 to show a difference, that difference is God and god.

Yes no God or god in Greek. Only the word Theon. That is why the true God was called Ton Theon=God when in the same paragraph with Theon=god. Like at John 1:1 to show a difference, that difference is God and god.
Who is being referred to in John 1:14?

You are assuming that Lord as Lord Jehovah that was speaking when that was the Father saying to Lord Jehovah His Son.

Look at the prophesy below and see if your rewritten Bible version has it still in that way.

Isaiah 48:16 Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord God, and his Spirit, hath sent me.

17 Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

The Lord our Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, is speaking in verse 16 as it is evident in verse 17 and yet it is the Lord God and His Spirit that sent Him, the Lord God Our Redeemer Whom is Jesus Christ and so that Lord God our Redeemer that is speaking is Lord Jehovah.
Isaiah 48:16--And now the sovereign Lord Jehovah has sent me, even his spirit
John 5 is Jesus explaining it all originates with the Father. Thus what Jesus teaches came from his Fathers will.

I know full well there is a massive difference between praying and saying the word "God" versus praying and using God's real name. Big difference. I suspect most people aren't really aware of this because it isn't taught.
Because they don't listen to Jesus, they say the Lords prayer over and over but fail to realize that to Jesus his Fathers name is the #1 issue for all involved.

Why would God inspire a Tetragram ? . He hides his spiritual understanding in parables.

Jehovah simply one the immutable attribute of God as a savior .

Why a Tetragram? Secret pass word?
The tetragramoton were the 4 consonants of Gods personal name in Hebrew-either YHWH or YHVH, they aren't 100% sure which is correct. What matters is that Gods will = that name be in his bible over 7000 places. And satans will is that it be removed and replaced with titles to mislead. All using the satan altered versions are being mislead to NOT enter Gods kingdom. That is what matters.

Who is being referred to in John 1:14?
John 1:14--So the word became flesh and resided among us, and we had a view of his glory such as belongs to an only begotten son from a father, and he was full of underserved kindness and truth.= the son.

Causes to become.
Where do you get that definition from. Usually it is translated I Am That I am--or I AM. That is usually said express him as self existent and eternal.Which He is. But technically it means I will be to you as I was to them. It was given to Moses to tell the Israelites in Egypt who sent him. Read within the context it refers as He was to their fathers---Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. It is a covenant name.

Where do you get that definition from. Usually it is translated I Am That I am--or I AM. That is usually said express him as self existent and eternal.Which He is. But technically it means I will be to you as I was to them. It was given to Moses to tell the Israelites in Egypt who sent him. Read within the context it refers as He was to their fathers---Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. It is a covenant name.
JWs seem to be knowledgeable of the original manuscript.

The tetragramoton were the 4 consonants of Gods personal name in Hebrew-either YHWH or YHVH, they aren't 100% sure which is correct. What matters is that Gods will = that name be in his bible over 7000 places. And satans will is that it be removed and replaced with titles to mislead. All using the satan altered versions are being mislead to NOT enter Gods kingdom. That is what matters.

There is nothing in the bible that would lead to the secret work of tetragrammaton. Secret password.

I would think the will of Satan would be to deceive mankind to believe God has a personal name. and not a names as a immutable attributes Almighty God as Savor being one of the many immutable attributes .

The idea of a tetragrammaton is of the father of lie , God does not have personal name. His name is Almighty God. as savior.

No secret personal name as a nick name .

He magnifies his living word above all his attributes

JWs seem to be knowledgeable of the original manuscript.
THe New World Bible translation has been proven to be the result of a liar who claimed to be an expert in the Hebrew language. It was proven in a court case that he knew nothing of the language or translation. JW's who use that as their evidence and belief system have false information.

Back