• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

How Do We Discern Wolves in Sheep's Clothing?

That's your excuse not to take heed of what Jesus says?

Oh we do heed what Jesus says. I do feel sorry for you. I hope and pray that you will come to this side of the fence before it is to late.
Please remember a thought is as bad as the deed.

Oh we do heed what Jesus says.
You heed by not to obey them?????????????

Your kind of faith is lip-serving.

It is hypocritical that Jesus most hates.

NO! When you submit To Christ for Real, it will automatically make you faithful, and abiding in Christ, and enduring to the end. AND WHEN YOU FAIL, HE PROMISES TO HEAR OUR CONFESSIONAL PRAYERS.
You are a Christianized robot?

You have no free will to choose to reject God’s law and sin?

Or to reject Christ?

Or to repent?

It’s simply automatic and all cos of one tiny act of faith?

You guys don't seem to know how to believe in Jesus.

Just claiming to believe in Him does not make it.

Jesus says if you love Me, keep My commandments.
Jesus says in regards to how we are saved, believing is all that is required.

John 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

BUT for being His discipleship in following Him, we are to believe He is our Good Shepherd & Friend to help us to do His commandments in following Him.

There is a consequence for saved believers that do not follow Him by faith in Jesus Christ and that includes religious Christians and not just the ones that lives in unrepentant sinful lifestyle and that is when He comes as the Bridegroom, they risk being left behind at the pre great tribulation rapture event for when they will die, but their spirits will be with the Lord in heaven to wait for their resurrection after the great tribulation as damned as vessels unto dishonor in His House, vessels of wood and earth, that serves the King of kings on earth.

So saved believers that find it hard to break their sinful habits, go to Jesus and trust Him as your personal Good Shepherd & Friend to help you lay aside every weight ( provision for the flesh ) as well as the sin daily to discontinue living in it to walk in the light in fellowship with the Father & the Son.

Hebrews 12:1Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

1 John 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. 4 And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.

5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. 6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: 7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. 2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. 3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. 8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. 9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. 10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. 11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

So discipleship is a necessity to avoid being left behind but the benefit is to be free and kept free from sin's dominion over our lives and thoughts by the grace of God and the help of the Lord Jesus Christ's.

So the emphasis of our faith is not in us keeping the commandments but it is in Jesus Christ to help us to follow Him in keeping His commandments.

The JW,s bear witness about Jehovah=the only true God. And of the one whom he sent forth Jesus Christ our king.
I stand up for Jesus' religion, 99% on this earth are mislead and living in darkness. You twist things to try to fit your false reasonings, but facts of true God worship history and the teachings of Jesus back the JW teachers as the ones whom Jesus appointed=These-Matt 24:45.
You either believe Jesus that He is the Lord Jehovah that men had seen in the Old Testament or you are claiming He is lying.

John 5:37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape. 38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not. 39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. 40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

41 I receive not honour from men. 42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you. 43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. 44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust. 46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me. 47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Verses 41-44 applies to that prophet that came in his own name in proclaiming he is one of the 144,000 Jehovah's Witnesses in seeking his own glory which makes him a false prophet.

Here is that false prophet saying come to him and his church for life and so you seek honor from men.

Only the Lord can help you see the truth in His words for why you should stop making excuses for that cult and recognize that Jesus Christ is the Good News to man and not that other gospel.

You are a Christianized robot?

You have no free will to choose to reject God’s law and sin?

Or to reject Christ?

Or to repent?

It’s simply automatic and all cos of one tiny act of faith?

NO! I have surrendered to CHRIST control of my life, and am happy I did.

NO! I have surrendered to CHRIST control of my life, and am happy I did.
No you did not.

You think you can disregard His word and get away with it.

pretentiousness and lip serving will not make it.

I have not disregard
No you did not.

You think you can disregard His word and get away with it.

pretentiousness and lip serving will not make it.

I have not disregarded a single thing as far as I know.

What makes you think so ? ? ?

What Religion are you? I am non denominational evangelical, and I was saved at 29 years of age in 1977. And He has been running my life ever sense. Yes, that makes me 75 years old.

2 Timothy 1:9 (HCSB)
9 He has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace, which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began.

Titus 3:5-7 (HCSB)
5 He saved us- not by works of righteousness that we had done, but according to His mercy, through the washing of regeneration and renewal by the Holy Spirit.
6 He poured out this Spirit on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior,
7 so that having been justified by His grace, we may become heirs with the hope of eternal life.

Philippians 2:13 (HCSB)
13 For it is God who is working in you, enabling you both to desire and to work out His good purpose.

Acts 13:48 (NRSV)
48 When the Gentiles heard this, they were glad and praised the word of the Lord; and as many as had been destined for eternal life became believers.

Ephesians 2:8-9 (NJB)
8 Because it is by grace that you have been saved, through faith; not by anything of your own, but by a gift from God;
9 not by anything that you have done, so that nobody can claim the credit.

John 10:27-28 (HCSB)
27 My sheep hear My voice, I know them, and they follow Me.
28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish-ever! No one will snatch them out of My hand.

There is how I know How I was SAVED, and plus the miracles HE worked in my life.

then do you worship a triune god, a man-made God where Jesus says His Father is His God?

I worship the Trinity, and HE is GOD. JESUS is GOD, the FATHER is GOD, and the HOLY SPIRIT is GOD, and does that mean 3 GODS? NO, ONE GOD.

Now you did Not answer the question: What Religion do you call HOME?

I noticed that Keiw1 admitted that he was Jehovah witness, on page 6, 108 Post. So I will not talk to him, but you guys may want to talk to him.
You see my Church does not recognize Jehovah Witness and Mormonism is a Christian Religion. They call those Pseudo-Christians.

I worship the Trinity, and HE is GOD. JESUS is GOD, the FATHER is GOD, and the HOLY SPIRIT is GOD, and does that mean 3 GODS? NO, ONE GOD.

Now you did Not answer the question: What Religion do you call HOME?
There is no answer to your man-made god.

You guys have been spreading lies about Jesus and His God.

And claiming to be saved.

I am Jesus' servant.

I don't associate with any man-made religions.

My loyalty belongs to God and His Son, Jesus Christ.

I noticed that Keiw1 admitted that he was Jehovah witness, on page 6, 108 Post. So I will not talk to him, but you guys may want to talk to him.
You see my Church does not recognize Jehovah Witness and Mormonism is a Christian Religion. They call those Pseudo-Christians.
Your religious organization is much much worse than JWs.

JWs are one of the few who know a triune god is a false god.

There is another one, Christaldelphians, are not false god, triune god, worshippers.

• Sad
Reactions: VCO
Your religious organization is much much worse than JWs.

JWs are one of the few who know a triune god is a false god.

There is another one, Christaldelphians, are not false god, triune god, worshippers.

Believe what you want to.

But there IS a true Christian Attitude and it changes YOU forever.

I suspected you were JW. We are done HERE.

No, it is a decision for the rest of my life, and for eternity, ONE TIME!
Lot of scripture to explain

The big “IF”

Romans 11:22 – God’s kindness, if you continue in His kindness

Colossians 1:21-23 – holy and blameless, if you continue in the faith"

Colossians 2:5
For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ.

Hebrews 12:22-25: "we shall not escape if we turn away from Him"

Hebrews 4:1-3, 9-12: "strive to enter the rest of God"

Hebrews 6:4-9 – those who became partakers of the holy spirit and fell away

Hebrews 10:23-29, 35-39: "if we sin willfully", "if anyone draws back".

Hebrews 3:4-6: Holding fast our confidence firm until the end

John 2:24-25 – "if what you heard from the beginning abides in you"

John 8-9 : to "everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ

Galatians 5:2-4 "Severed from Christ"

Galatians 5:5
For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.

2 Timothy 2:11-13: "if we deny him, he will also deny us"

James 5:19-20: the wandered brother

Galatians 5:4
Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

1 Timothy 5:8: "he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever"

1 Corinthians 5:5: "so that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord"

1 Thessalonians 3:5
For this cause, when I could no longer forbear, I sent to know your faith, lest by some means the tempter have tempted you, and our labour be in vain.

1 Timothy 2:15
Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety

1 Timothy 4:1
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Peter 2:21 “It would have been better for them never to have known the way of righteousness"

Jude 1:4 Turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness" - a much relevant warning

1 Cor. 9:27 ....Lest I myself might become a castaway

Heb 1:14 shall be heirs of salvation

Romans 1:5
By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name: (Must remain obedient)

Acts 1: 18 Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out.

19 And it was known unto all the dwellers at Jerusalem; insomuch as that field is called in their proper tongue, Aceldama, that is to say, The field of blood.

I suspected you were JW. We are done HERE.
I am not.

Just because I know their organization does not mean I am one.

Your comments are so consistent in false witnessing about everything you claim.

that's what happens when you worship a man-made god, a triune god.

Back