• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

How Do We Discern Wolves in Sheep's Clothing?

JWs seem to be knowledgeable of the original manuscript.
They have knowledge a opinion called a heresy just like any sect .They offer there own private interpretation or personal commentary (oral traditions) of what they think the Spirit of Christ is teaching just like anyone .

In that way we must be carful How we hear Who we say we do . Not like the devil "Surely you will not die" look at my beauty eat drink be merry pass it on.,

When a person starts to trusting in safety of numbers and not the promises of God through the hearing of His living word . Satan can come in and rob the believer of thier first love. . the hearing the living word of God that empowers them to believe and do what it requires .

Some were giving it (the glory of God )over to the leaders (like the Pope) and his private interpretation. God calls some back turning them and lovingly commands them to do the first works. . beleive him personally.

Yoked with him our daily burdens can be lighter with a future living hope beyond the grave .

Revelations2: 4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent. But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Any denomination as a confederacy that serves as a hierarchy of venerable men it can be in a dark place Like the Bereans daily check the scriptures to see if so . . .our daily bread

Confederacy = "a conspiracy against a superior." in this case oral tradition superior to writen tradition (sola scriptura)

Isaiah 8:12 Say ye not, A confederacy, to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid.

In that way churches, whenever two or three, a family, tribe or nation or two or three thousand families gather under the hearing of his faithful living word . Emanuel is there with them. In that way sects are needed to exercise the gifts as a sign to the unbelieving world. But never neon sign unto themselves . I did it. . . it proves it. (false pride)

We walk (understand God) by the unseen things of Gods understanding. his golden measure of faith He gives us little and calls us Ye.. of little faith . Just enough to pleases our Holy Father. Not the elders who must be obeyed

When and if they make it a sign unto themselves they become part of the confederacy Like Aaron two sons on the day of entering the priesthood they added their own personal touch they went up in smoke .not a hint of smoke on the ceremonial clothing .

It takes skillful leadership to maintain a spirit of humbleness . Men not of the number numbering literal days and mankind like the metaphor 144,000 the confederacy used in that parable .

2 Corinthians 10:11-13King James Version For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise. But we will not boast of things without our measure, but according to the measure of the rule which God hath distributed to us, a measure to reach even unto you

An example of the word of God exposing the confederacy "a conspiracy against a superior." Think of men above that which is written,

1 Corinthians 4: 6 -7And these things, brethren, I have in a figure(parable) transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another.
For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?

THe New World Bible translation has been proven to be the result of a liar who claimed to be an expert in the Hebrew language. It was proven in a court case that he knew nothing of the language or translation. JW's who use that as their evidence and belief system have false information.
Those critics come from their opponents who approve of the triune god.

Those critics come from their opponents who approve of the triune god.
It comes from court data. The NWB translation however, does come from anti-trinitarians.

Isaiah 48:16--And now the sovereign Lord Jehovah has sent me, even his spirit
John 5 is Jesus explaining it all originates with the Father. Thus what Jesus teaches came from his Fathers will.
Well, mighty convenient for your religious sect to change the Bible like that.

The problem here is that Jesus testified that scriptures testified of Him and that we are to come to Him for life John 5:39-40; He did not say to come to the Father for life, unless your religious sect even changed your Bible again.

Indeed, Jesus testified that no man has seen God the Father nor heard His voice at any time....

So did you religious sect changed that?

John 5:37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

At this link below to another Christian forum is a member by this name
Kiwi Christian and so I do wonder if you two have ever met.

NWT Translators Did Not Know Biblical Hebrew Or Greek

Do you have a response to this charge?

I am pretty sure if I copied and pasted any portion from that OP, that I am not allowed to do that so you will have to go there & see for yourself.

@Arial Is that correct, regarding that issue that the other Christian forum may object to that?

If so, I noticed that you had shared such information but no link to that effect. If you can show a link that is better than the one I had provided to that other Christian forum, this may help Keiw1 to take pause and the Lord may help him receive the truth that he has indeed been misled by another gospel.

If so, I noticed that you had shared such information but no link to that effect. If you can show a link that is better than the one I had provided to that other Christian forum, this may help Keiw1 to take pause and the Lord may help him receive the truth that he has indeed been misled by another gospel.
I read it in a book about the translation that contained the court records in a fraud case, some time ago and I do not remember the name of the book. When I have time I will look for internet sources. Here is a brief copy paste from Wikipedia.

The New World Translation was produced by the New World Bible Translation Committee, formed in 1947. This committee is said to have comprised unnamed members of multinational background.[37] The committee requested that the Watch Tower Society not publish the names of its members,[38][39] stating that they did not want to "advertise themselves but let all the glory go to the Author of the Scriptures, God,"[40] adding that the translation, "should direct the reader, not to the translators, but to the Bible’s Author, Jehovah God".[41] The publishers stated that "the particulars of [the New World Bible Translation Committee's members] university or other educational training are not the important thing" and that "the translation testifies to their qualification".[41]

Former high-ranking Watch Tower staff have identified various members of the translation team. Former Governing Body member Raymond Franz listed Nathan H. Knorr, Fredrick W. Franz, Albert D. Schroeder, George D. Gangas, and Milton G. Henschel as members of the translation team, adding that only Frederick Franz had sufficient knowledge in biblical languages.[42][43] Referring to the identified members, evangelical minister Walter Ralston Martin said, "The New World Bible translation committee had no known translators with recognized degrees in Greek or Hebrew exegesis or translation... None of these men had any university education except Franz, who left school after two years, never completing even an undergraduate degree." Fredrick Franz had stated that he was familiar with not only Hebrew, but with Greek, Latin, Spanish, Portuguese, German, and French for the purpose of biblical translation.[44][45]

The problem here is that Jesus testified that scriptures testified of Him and that we are to come to Him for life John 5:39-40; He did not say to come to the Father for life, unless your religious sect even changed your Bible again.

Indeed, Jesus testified that no man has seen God the Father nor heard His voice at any time....

John 5:37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.
I would think you can only come to a apostle like Jesus who brings the words of the unseen Holy Father. Apostles preach the Father as the Holy Spirits does all the teaching, guiding comforting .

John 6: 45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

Apostles preach God teaches.

I read it in a book about the translation that contained the court records in a fraud case, some time ago and I do not remember the name of the book. When I have time I will look for internet sources. Here is a brief copy paste from Wikipedia.

The New World Translation was produced by the New World Bible Translation Committee, formed in 1947. This committee is said to have comprised unnamed members of multinational background.[37] The committee requested that the Watch Tower Society not publish the names of its members,[38][39] stating that they did not want to "advertise themselves but let all the glory go to the Author of the Scriptures, God,"[40] adding that the translation, "should direct the reader, not to the translators, but to the Bible’s Author, Jehovah God".[41] The publishers stated that "the particulars of [the New World Bible Translation Committee's members] university or other educational training are not the important thing" and that "the translation testifies to their qualification".[41]

Former high-ranking Watch Tower staff have identified various members of the translation team. Former Governing Body member Raymond Franz listed Nathan H. Knorr, Fredrick W. Franz, Albert D. Schroeder, George D. Gangas, and Milton G. Henschel as members of the translation team, adding that only Frederick Franz had sufficient knowledge in biblical languages.[42][43] Referring to the identified members, evangelical minister Walter Ralston Martin said, "The New World Bible translation committee had no known translators with recognized degrees in Greek or Hebrew exegesis or translation... None of these men had any university education except Franz, who left school after two years, never completing even an undergraduate degree." Fredrick Franz had stated that he was familiar with not only Hebrew, but with Greek, Latin, Spanish, Portuguese, German, and French for the purpose of biblical translation.[44][45]
@Keiw1 I hope in the Lord Jesus Christ that you are reading this.

I would think you can only come to a apostle like Jesus who brings the words of the unseen Holy Father. Apostles preach the Father as the Holy Spirits does all the teaching, guiding comforting .

John 6: 45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

Apostles preach God teaches.
Hebrews 3:1Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;

The only way we can learn of the Father is to learn of Jesus Christ and it is the Son that the Father wishes to reveal to unbelievers in order for them to believe in Jesus Christ to be saved.

Matthew 11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. 26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight. 27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

The role of the Holy Spirit is to testify of the Son thru us to glorify the Son and thereby glorify God the Father.

John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: 27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. 15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

So if anyone wishes to honor the Father in knowing Him, they can by knowing His Son and honoring Him as God too. In fact, it is the Father's will that the only way to honor the Father is by only honoring the Son; not the Holy Spirit and not the blessed "Trinity".

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: 23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.
Pentecostals and Charismatics will honor the Holy Spirit in worship and when dramatic supernatural manifestations occur, they seduce wayward believers in chasing after the spirits of the antichrist to receive them again and again and again for signs.
In 1997 as reported by the 700 Club, the "holy laughter" movement was no longer a stream-lined Pentecostal/Charismatic event as it was happening in Catholic and Protestant churches. So why would God allow confusion to occur for honoring the Holy Spirit in worship when God is not the author of any confusion in any churches of the saints?

Because they did not heed His words that the only way to honor the father is by only honoring the Son and the moment anyone stops honoring the Son, they are no longer honoring the father & are workers of iniquity for climbing up another way.
John 10:1Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber..... 7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Any supernatural phenomenon that goes across the denominational divide and yet convert no church from their iniquity, is just promoting the apostasy with the glory of that supernatural phenomenon and that is it.
it does not matter if the supernatural phenomenon did not happen in all churches. What does matter is heeding His words to narrow the way back to the Son in worship in honoring only Him to glorify Him , if they wish to honor & glorify the Father.
Even Protestant churches offering "holy" communion as if His Presence is in the bread & the wine, as if believers are coming to God at communion and are receiving Him again when communion is not the way to come to God the Father by but Jesus Christ, the Son, is.
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
The consequence is grave if they do not as they risk being left behind at the pre great tribulation rapture event.
Luke 13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. 25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are: 26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence,
and thou hast taught in our streets. 27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity. 28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out. 29 And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God. 30 And, behold, there are last which shall be first, and there are first which shall be last.

Where do you get that definition from. Usually it is translated I Am That I am--or I AM. That is usually said express him as self existent and eternal.Which He is. But technically it means I will be to you as I was to them. It was given to Moses to tell the Israelites in Egypt who sent him. Read within the context it refers as He was to their fathers---Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. It is a covenant name.
Hebrew scholars say that OT statement does NOT translate-i am that i am, more like i will be what i will be. Hebrew scholars know the language better than any trinitarian does. Trinity translations are altered to mislead by satans will= 100% fact of life.

There is nothing in the bible that would lead to the secret work of tetragrammaton. Secret password.

I would think the will of Satan would be to deceive mankind to believe God has a personal name. and not a names as a immutable attributes Almighty God as Savor being one of the many immutable attributes .

The idea of a tetragrammaton is of the father of lie , God does not have personal name. His name is Almighty God. as savior.

No secret personal name as a nick name .

He magnifies his living word above all his attributes
Every bible scholar on earth knows 100 percent the tetragramoton = YHVH OR YHWH-its no secret.

Well, mighty convenient for your religious sect to change the Bible like that.

At this link below to another Christian forum is a member by this name
Kiwi Christian and so I do wonder if you two have ever met.

NWT Translators Did Not Know Biblical Hebrew Or Greek

Do you have a response to this charge?

I am pretty sure if I copied and pasted any portion from that OP, that I am not allowed to do that so you will have to go there & see for yourself.

@Arial Is that correct, regarding that issue that the other Christian forum may object to that?

Lords prayer= its all about the Father to Jesus not himself. Jesus pointed all to his Father. You see one must go through Jesus to get to the Father. Not stop at Jesus.
One lead by holy spirit doesn't need to know languages. God knows them all better than anyone.

Men of darkness know little. Ones lead by holy spirit can know it all even languages they do not know. As shown in the apostles day. The speaking in tongues was speaking in foreign languages they never spoke before because they did not know them. Yet they spoke them to the foreigners visiting the city.

I know everything that happened over the years. Satan attacks Gods people relentlessly. Not all is as appears in a satan ruled world--99% are in darkness.

Every bible scholar on earth knows 100 percent the /c = YHVH OR YHWH-its no secret.
A few questions.???

Every bible scholar knows 100 percent the/c limbo and purgatory are false doctrines . Its no secret.

How do we know a tetragrammaton is a true source of faith inspired from heaven ?

How do we know it is not used like a Rosary as a false source of faith adding to the eternal word ?

Who said create a tetragrammaton after this order rather than searching out the meaning of Jehovah . . . the I Am Savior ??

What kind of bible scholar uses tetragrammaton?

Its no secret?

What is the secret revealed and who reveals it . ?

How many tetragrammaton's are needed ?

Why not define the word "Jehovah" rather than hide the definition?

Any supernatural phenomenon that goes across the denominational divide and yet convert no church from their iniquity, is just promoting the apostasy with the glory of that supernatural phenomenon and that is it.
it does not matter if the supernatural phenomenon did not happen in all churches. What does matter is heeding His words to narrow the way back to the Son in worship in honoring only Him to glorify Him , if they wish to honor & glorify the Father.
Even Protestant churches offering "holy" communion as if His Presence is in the bread & the wine, as if believers are coming to God at communion and are receiving Him again when communion is not the way to come to God the Father by but Jesus Christ, the Son, is.
Yes, as the Moon reflects the glory of the Sun .In the same way the Son of man, Jesus dying mankind reflects the unseen glory of our invisible head our Holy Father . As stars he send out all of his children of light called sons of God with the light of the gospel

Ephesians 5:8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

I would think whatever happened as a work of the Spirit of Christ to that church it used to represent any church "supernaturally" (by faith the Christ unseen labor of God love ) is still happening, The living word .

His living word is Spirit as Spirit life giving. The dying flesh of the Son of man Jesus profits for nothing(John 6) It was needed and used to demonstrate during the promised three days and nights demonstration the supernatural invisible work of the Holy Father

In regard to the ceremonial law a shadow of the unseen glory of the Father we must seek the understanding of the parable "drink blood eat flesh" .

All of the old testament shadows became sight at the time of reformation .The church is given one new shadow to support the restored government of faith (the unseen eternal things of God our invisible head) The headship parable.

1 Corinthians 11:26-29 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come. Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup. For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.

it would seem the kind of examining Aarons two sons on opening day of the priesthood did not do.. they added what is called strange fire a sign of false pride.

Ceremonial laws as shadows were not to the displayers they have prophecy. It was a sign to the unbelieving world .

Making it about one self (I did it, it proves it. Is to eat unworthy not recognizing the spiritual body not seen. We walk by the unseen glorious things of God's faithfulness a labor of his love. .

Some worship shadows

His living word is Spirit as Spirit life giving. The dying flesh of the Son of man Jesus profits for nothing(John 6) It was needed and used to demonstrate during the promised three days and nights demonstration the supernatural invisible work of the Holy Father
John 6th reference was Jesus deferring from what the Jews were believing He had meant as if it was about eating His flesh and speaking plainly to His disciples that it is His words that bring life and that regardless of what the RCC believes, Jesus was not talking about communion, but about believing His words that by coming to & believing in Him is how they receive that bread of life; hence Himself for eternal life.

The will of the Father was being done but all Three Witnesses within that Godhead had done it.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

John 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. 18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Romans 8:10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. 11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

So the Father's has been done but for that to be done, Three Witnesses of that One God had to be behind it to establish that will of the Father.

Immanuel means God is with us and so that is why all Three Witnesses dwells in us as a testimony from the Triune God that we are saved.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. 24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me........26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 6th reference was Jesus deferring from what the Jews were believing He had meant as if it was about eating His flesh and speaking plainly to His disciples that it is His words that bring life and that regardless of what the RCC believes, Jesus was not talking about communion, but about believing His words that by coming to & believing in Him is how they receive that bread of life; hence Himself for eternal life.
I agree. I would think it points to the actual work of communion . . . the message communicated. It brings new spirit life .. a parable of God pouring out his Holy Spirit on dying flesh and blood in jeopardy of His own Spirit life . he gives us of little faith calling us little ones . He is the storeroom a barn full . . plenty of rooms in that mansion.

Back