• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

How Do We Discern Wolves in Sheep's Clothing?

God says:

ez 36: 25:27 25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

Wash away sin (Jn 3:5 acts 22:16 Titus 3:5)

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Capable of fulfilling Deut. 6:4
Love of God

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Rom 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

Fun fact: the Lord at the LORDs right hand is a human. The word adoni is used to refer to human masters 100% of the time in the Old Testament. This is proof Jesus isn’t God. Of course people will deny it, but we actually are right about this.

Gen. 24:36
My master’s wife Sarah has borne him a son in her old age, and my master has given him everything he owns.

Gen. 32:4
He instructed them, “You are to say to my master Esau, ‘Your servant Jacob says: I have been staying with Laban and have remained there until now.

Gen. 44:9
If any of your servants is found to have it, he must die, and the rest will become slaves of my lord.”

1 Sam. 24:6
So he said to his men, “The LORD forbid that I should do such a thing to my master, the LORD’s anointed. May I never lift my hand against him, since he is the LORD’s anointed.”

1 Sam. 25:27
Now let this gift your servant has brought to my lord be given to the young men who follow you

2 Sam. 4:8
They brought the head of Ish-bosheth to David at Hebron and said to the king, “Here is the head of Ish-bosheth son of Saul, your enemy who sought your life. Today the LORD has granted vengeance to my lord the king against Saul and his offspring.”

2 Sam. 19:28
For all the house of my grandfather deserves death from my lord the king, yet you have set your servant among those who eat at your table. What further right, then, do I have to keep appealing to the king?”

1 Kings 1:2
So his servants said to him, “Let us search for a young virgin for our lord the king, to attend to him and care for him and lie by his side to keep him warm.”

1 Kings 18:13
Was it not reported to my lord what I did when Jezebel slaughtered the prophets of the LORD? I hid a hundred prophets of the LORD, fifty men per cave, and I provided them with food and water.

1 Kings 20:9
So Ahab answered the messengers of Ben-hadad, “Tell my lord the king, ‘All that you demanded of your servant the first time I will do, but this thing I cannot do.’ ”

1 Chronicles 21:3
But Joab replied, “May the LORD multiply His troops a hundred times over. My lord the king, are they not all servants of my lord? Why does my lord want to do this? Why should he bring guilt on Israel?”

Psalm 110:1
The LORD said to my Lord:
“Sit at My right hand
until I make Your enemies
a footstool for Your feet.”
LORD all capitols is not what God put there. He inspired the tetragramoton there=YHVH(Jehovah)--Wicked men by satans will removed Gods name against Gods will in over 7000 places. Only false religions use the altered translations. It was done to mislead and it is misleading all using those translations to not enter Gods kingdom. Satan beat 99% on earth today centuries ago.

Speaking of John 1:1...
John 1:1 KJV
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Let's throw in v.14...
John 1:14 KJV
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Word=God (v.1)
Word took on flesh (v.14)=Jesus ∴ Jesus=God
I just explained to you the word is not called capitol G God at John 1:1 in the Greek lexicons. There have been many translations in history with a god at John 1:1, it is correct. Only trinity religions have God at John 1:1 to the word in their altered translations. You best check facts of history.

I am not understanding your point. Accomplish what according to John? Restore the true worship?
Yes restore true worship in spirit and truth. Trinity religions are a mass of confusion, all of them have different truths. The top 3 truths they agree on are all error.

LORD all capitols is not what God put there. He inspired the tetragramoton there=YHVH(Jehovah)--Wicked men by satans will removed Gods name against Gods will in over 7000 places. Only false religions use the altered translations. It was done to mislead and it is misleading all using those translations to not enter Gods kingdom. Satan beat 99% on earth today centuries ago.
That makes sense.

I just explained to you the word is not called capitol G God at John 1:1 in the Greek lexicons. There have been many translations in history with a god at John 1:1, it is correct. Only trinity religions have God at John 1:1 to the word in their altered translations. You best check facts of history.
And I have explained to you that you need to look at some copies of very early manuscripts and you will see all the text is in either miniscule (all small lettering) or Uncials (all CAPS). There is no such thing as God or god. It is either god or GOD in all cases. Greek 101

You are lying about my faith.

I am not a JW.

JW believes only their organization is true Christian; if you are not their member, you will not be saved.

and only JWs will be 144,000 believers described in the book of Revelation. I don't believe any of that.

your kind of false witnessing is so typical of an online apologist.

It is so childish and hoping everyone believes you lies.
I was mistaken, I am Sorry and offer my Apology. It was Keiw1 who posted 108 in response that he was Jehovah Witness,
and you had asked :
What is your sect?

I am truly Sorry!

What is your Denomination or Church, and Unchurched Christian is an answer?

I was mistaken, I am Sorry and offer my Apology. It was Keiw1 who posted 108 in response that he was Jehovah Witness,
and you had asked :
What is your sect?

I am truly Sorry!

What is your Denomination or Church, and Unchurched Christian is an answer?
I already told you that I don't belong to any organized denomination or church.

My mission is to expose the lies of triune god worshipping churches.

I don't follow any man-made church.

they are not Christ-centered. They are following their man leaders.

I learned how to discern right or wrong by reading the Bible.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

Triune god worshipping churches are showing clear evidence of producing evil fruit.

Jesus says to worship God only. And that is the most important commendment that truine god worshipping churches are violating.

I already told you that I don't belong to any organized denomination or church.

My mission is to expose the lies of triune god worshipping churches.

I don't follow any man-made church.

they are not Christ-centered. They are following their man leaders.

I learned how to discern right or wrong by reading the Bible.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

Triune god worshipping churches are showing clear evidence of producing evil fruit.

Jesus says to worship God only. And that is the most important commendment that truine god worshipping churches are violating.

HOW do you honor verses like THESE?

Romans 14:13 (HCSB)
13 Therefore, let us no longer criticize one another. Instead decide never to put a stumbling block or pitfall in your brother’s way.

Colossians 1:16-18 (ASV)

16 for in him were all things created, in the heavens and upon the earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions orprincipalities or powers; all things have been created through him, and unto him;
17 and he is before all things, and in him all things consist.
And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Ephesians 5:17-21 (ESV)
17 Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
18 And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery, but be filled with the Spirit,
19 addressing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with your heart,
20 giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
21 submitting to one another out of reverence for Christ.

HOW do you honor verses like THESE?

Romans 14:13 (HCSB)
13 Therefore, let us no longer criticize one another. Instead decide never to put a stumbling block or pitfall in your brother’s way.

Colossians 1:16-18 (ASV)

16 for in him were all things created, in the heavens and upon the earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions orprincipalities or powers; all things have been created through him, and unto him;
17 and he is before all things, and in him all things consist.
And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Ephesians 5:17-21 (ESV)
17 Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
18 And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery, but be filled with the Spirit,
19 addressing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with your heart,
20 giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
21 submitting to one another out of reverence for Christ.
I don't subscribe to false god worshipping churches reading of the Bible.

I don't subscribe to false god worshipping churches reading of the Bible.

I thought you subscribe to keeping what Jesus said?
Don't you know HE inspired the whole Bible?

2 Tim 3:16 (ABEn)​

16 Every scripture is God inspired, and beneficial for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for instruction-- the one in righteousness;

2 Timothy 3:16 (HCSB)
16 All Scripture is inspired by God and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness,

Last edited:
I thought you subscribe to keeping what Jesus said?
Not the way triune god worshippers do.

You lie about claiming to keep His word.

You have no respect for His word.

It is only a lip service.

Not the way triune god worshippers do.

You lie about claiming to keep His word.

You have no respect for His word.

It is only a lip service.

No! Most of the Church I go to, takes it serious serving HIM.

You are lying.

Jesus says His Father is His God yet you claim Jesus is God.

NO! The are serious about Serving HIM. There are good, and faithful Churches out there. Granted you have to take time to find them. BUT IT IS WORTH THE TIME SPENT.

NO! The are serious about Serving HIM. There are good, and faithful Churches out there. Granted you have to take time to find them. BUT IT IS WORTH THE TIME SPENT.
no triune god worshippers even know what Jesus teaches.

You just follow what your church teaches you.

that's why I say your god is a man-made god, a triune god.

How dense can you be????????????????

I can confidently say you have never read the whole Bible.

You are so ignorant of what the Bible says.

no triune god worshippers even know what Jesus teaches.

You just follow what your church teaches you.

that's why I say your god is a man-made god, a triune god.

How dense can you be????????????????
OUR PASTOR A GRADUTATE OF THE MASTERS COLLEGE, 8 YEARS TO GRADUTATE.
BELIEVE WHAT EVER YOU WANT. YOU HAVE BELIEVED SOME UNTRUTH.
GOOD BYE!

Last edited:
OUR PASTOR A GRADUTATE OF THE MASTERS COLLEGE, 8 YEARS TO GRADUTATE.
BELIEVE WHAT EVER YOU WANT. YOU HAVE BELIEVED SOME UNTRUTH.
GOOD BYE!
So you think you have to have a master's degree to read the Bible.

so sad.

So you think you found the loophole?

so lame.

Jesus does not approve of anyone who does not keep His commandments.

BTW, your usual lengthy commentary does not impress anyone. Those lame excuses only work for false god triune god believers.
How about this then, grace 2? If you really believe as you do that you have to keep all His commandments in order to be saved, to get the promise of the forever indwelling holy Ghost as promised in John 15{17 for keeping His commandments, then how can you receive the promise of the forever indwelling Holy Spirit when you have to keep His commandments in order to be saved still?

John 15:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

See the condition for the promise in verses 16-17 is by keeping His commandments in verse 15?

How can you testify that Jesus Christ is your Saviour if you are not saved yet when you have to keep all of those commandments in being His disciples as if that is for obtaining salvation?

I'd say when in actuality, His commandments for discipleship is separate from salvation as they are for running that race to be received by Him when He comes as the Bridegroom at that pre great tribulation rapture event?

And that race has to be still run by faith in Jesus Christ as our confidence is to rest in Him as the author & finisher of our faith to finish Hsi work in us to His glory. That is why the 24 elders cast their crowns at His feet because their crowns are actually His crowning achievements in them as I hope in Him the same for me as I can do nothing without Him.

John 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. 5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. 6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

You are not abiding in Him & His words when you deny Jesus of His deity and are at risk of being left behind to die.

John 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. 24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

So either the Good News is about Jesus Christ where your hope rests in Him for all things or you are engaging in works that deny Him and not just by our words of denying Him of His deity as God your Saviour.

Back