• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Holiness of the Sacraments?

What kind of recipe is that? For vampires?
For Christians
What Kind of true food?
Christ - body, blood, soul, and divinity

When we consider the language used by St. John, a literal interpretation—however disturbing—becomes even more obvious. In John 6:50-53 we encounter various forms of the Greek verb phago, eating.” However, after the Jews begin to express incredulity at the idea of eating Christ’s flesh, the language begins to intensify. In verse 54, John begins to use trogo instead of phago. Trogo is a decidedly more graphic term, meaning “to chew on” or to “gnaw on”.

For Christians

When we consider the language used by St. John, a literal interpretation—however disturbing—becomes even more obvious. In John 6:50-53 we encounter various forms of the Greek verb phago, eating.” However, after the Jews begin to express incredulity at the idea of eating Christ’s flesh, the language begins to intensify. In verse 54, John begins to use trogo instead of phago. Trogo is a decidedly more graphic term, meaning “to chew on” or to “gnaw on”.

Thanks I would offer. Christian a word that literally means "born again residents of the heavenly city of Christ named after her husband Christ" The city of God prepared for His bride the church.

I would think a befitting name to name the bride of all the nations. Some have turned it into a derogatory word. Like Bible thumper.or fishy people

Christ who is not dying mankind. As the anointing Holy Father He alone is the infallible interpreter who lovingly commands us ( not just a good philosophical suggestion to toss around the campfire) empowering us "to study" rightly dividing his word (sola scriptura) that we might seek his unsen Holy approval .

2 Timothy 2:1King James Version Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Some refuse to obey the loving commandment and rather seek after dying mankind as the infalible interpreter as if we seek the approval of dying mankind rather than eternal God not seen

To help us understand His approval and give confidence when studying In John 14 the Holy Father,Holy See gives words to his apostle John sent with prophecy.

Remember God has no dying flesh and blood He pours out His Spirit life on dead flesh . In John 14 with comforting words he reminds the believer.Not only will he comfort guide and teach us but last but most. . It is His living Spirit working in us him (the eternal hard drive) bringing to our memory the previous things he has taught and even in remembrance with each us here . . or anywhere . One the better gifts Memory

John 14:25-26 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Thanks I would offer. Christian a word that literally means "born again residents of the heavenly city of Christ named after her husband Christ" The city of God prepared for His bride the church.

I would think a befitting name to name the bride of all the nations. Some have turned it into a derogatory word. Like Bible thumper.or fishy people

Christ who is not dying mankind. As the anointing Holy Father He alone is the infallible interpreter who lovingly commands us ( not just a good philosophical suggestion to toss around the campfire) empowering us "to study" rightly dividing his word (sola scriptura) that we might seek his unsen Holy approval .

2 Timothy 2:1King James Version Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Some refuse to obey the loving commandment and rather seek after dying mankind as the infalible interpreter as if we seek the approval of dying mankind rather than eternal God not seen

To help us understand His approval and give confidence when studying In John 14 the Holy Father,Holy See gives words to his apostle John sent with prophecy.

Remember God has no dying flesh and blood He pours out His Spirit life on dead flesh . In John 14 with comforting words he reminds the believer.Not only will he comfort guide and teach us but last but most. . It is His living Spirit working in us him (the eternal hard drive) bringing to our memory the previous things he has taught and even in remembrance with each us here . . or anywhere . One the better gifts Memory

John 14:25-26 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
not sure this reply of yours deals with what I wrote 🤔

For Christians

The word Christ refers to the anointing Holy Spirit of God the infalible teacher, the Holy Spirit of our Holy Father

Christ as eternal Spirit has no dying earthen body as dust or flesh and spiritless blood .Blood without the life of the spirit is dead . The life of the flesh is in the blood but that life is the unseen Spirit of life of one Almighty God .And not a legion of Holy fathers

Thats the kind of food as dust satan was to eat of all the days of his life like spiritual cannibalism "who is the greatest gets the best cut of meat God humbles the proud but gives grace to those he humbles the is no on greater than our un sen Holy father

Not the kind of meat the disciples knew not the food of the wild of the unseen Holy Father

Flesh eaters . . .dust eaters, natural unconverted mankind Pray that Christ will raise dying mankind.

Our Holy Father has plenty rooms for born again spirit life in his mansion .

Galatians 5:15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

No king of the hill for a day in the kingdom of God The King of kings Father of families

No need to fight with wicked fists in a hope of getting heard on high over who is the greatest cut of the head of the other . He proved that when he first worked in us our first love, believing God giving us his understanding of Him and the Son of man Jesus working as one empowered by the father .the propmised there day and nights demonstration the itness of two spken by one

John 4:33-34 Therefore said the disciples one to another, Hath any man brought him ought to eat? Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

Back