• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Is Christ's Presence IN the Sacraments at Communion?

Is Christ's Presence IN the Sacraments at Communion?

• Yes; in order to receive spiritual benefits

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No; only to be done in remembrance of Him

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • I don't know; I just follow the crowd/church

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care because it is not that important

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other; reply below

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
If I have to give you the scriptures prohibiting the drinking of blood and the eating of human flesh, I can only assume you have not read the OT, have a skewed moral compass, and do not even pay that close to the NT except where the Catholic church uses it to validate themselves.
Acts 15:28-29 For it has seemed good to the Holy Spirit and to us to lay on you no greater burden that these requirements: that you abstain from what has been sacrificed to idols, and from blood, and from what has been strangled, and from sexual immorality, If you keep yourselves from these, you will do well. Farewell."

Lev 17:14 The life of every creatured is its blood: its blood is its life. Therefore I have said to the peopleof Israel, You shall not eat the blood of any creature, for the life of every creature is its blood. Whoever eats it shall be cut off.
Cut off from the old Adam and united to the new Adam!

Acts refers to idols not Christ!

Explicit commands of Jesus Christ!
(Truth incarnate)

1 cor 11:24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.

25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, this cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.

26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.

Jn 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

The bread that came down from heaven was manna "what is it?" signaling another unfamiliar will. The Son of man Jesus our brother in the Lord is from earth living in a body of death. Salvation did not come up from the field of clay as flesh and blood. The Holy Spirt poured out his spirit in jeapordy of his own on dying flesh and blood. that defines to eat the flesh and drink the blod in those parbles

Our daily bread that comes down the unseen will of God called hidden manna to eat the flesh is to do the will of the father the kind of food hidden from the apostles at first the food that rises to new born again spirit life.

Things that enter one's literal mouth cannot possibly enter the soul of dying mankind. It as draught must be covered to keep the fragrance of death down it is not the sweet fragrance of the gospel.

I personally feel offends God in that way "coming out as draught". The Pharisees a government of venerable puffed-up dying mankind as a law of the fathers called Jesus Beelzebub King of the flies. not knowing it was them that stunk.

Deuteronomy 23:13 And thou shalt have a paddle upon thy weapon; and it shall be, when thou wilt ease thyself abroad, thou shalt dig therewith, and shalt turn back and cover that which cometh from thee:

.Mark 7:18-20King James Version18 And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him; Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats? And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the ma

Sound like the defiling round wafers. not the fountain of born again youth.
How do you worship God?

How do you worship God?
Hi Thanks I would offer.

By the power of His living faith as it is written Or called a labor of His love. . not of dying mankind

The "let there be" and it was God alone good

Unlike those who have no faith in a God not seen as our Holy Father. They make Jesus into circus seal ,work a miracle, do a trick then when we see with our own eyes, then and only then will they confess Jesus the Christ. as the anointing Holy Spirit of the Holy Father . not Jesus the Son of man

John 4:48Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe.

the law above its testimony below

John 6:30 They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work?

I think it the same kind of test of the Pope in order to elect what is called patron saints ,what kind of work they do that causes wondernment not belief.

Walk (understand) by his faith, his understanding as the power to raise the dead to new born again spirit life . . the unseen eternal not by sight the temporal seen.

If you believe the sola’s then you believe scripture is the ONLY authority therefore there can be authority to interpret or give meaning to scripture!
Well I guess if one does not have the Holy Spirit indwelling them as teacher and sanctifyer and sealer, they would worry about that, and look to a conglomerate and avoid trying to interpret the Bible.

Some but not all of God’s truth is in scripture and I use it for your sake, cos you believe the five solas!
He is not adding and gives a warning to any that add or subtract from the book of prophecy

Satan is trying to add through lying signs that mankind wonder wonder wonder father neve coming to end faith the salvation of ones soul God sent a strong delusion to the wonders believer have prophecy the perfect.

2 Thessalonians 2:8-10King James Version8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, (sola scriptura) that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

God sending a strong desolation you would think would be scary I would rather not ad or subtract

How about you will add or subtract from the perfect??

Well I guess if one does not have the Holy Spirit indwelling them as teacher and sanctifyer and sealer, they would worry about that, and look to a conglomerate and avoid trying to interpret the Bible.
The Holy Spirit supports the apostolic church, the church must do these things!

He is not adding and gives a warning to any that add or subtract from the book of prophecy

Satan is trying to add through lying signs that mankind wonder wonder wonder father neve coming to end faith the salvation of ones soul God sent a strong delusion to the wonders believer have prophecy the perfect.

2 Thessalonians 2:8-10King James Version8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, (sola scriptura) that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

God sending a strong desolation you would think would be scary I would rather not ad or subtract

How about you will add or subtract from the perfect??
Truth and the word of God are not limited to scripture
Lk 3:2

Whose truth is not limited to scripture?. Men or God ?

Christ is the Truth and the Way. He has no side kick Needs no help from the peanut gallery

Who is your invisible head or is the word invisible not part of Catholicism ?

Roamans 1: 20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

The temporal (creation) revealing the eternal Creator the signified language of parables the spiritual understanding hid

His wrath is against those who worship the dying flesh of mankind (creation) above the unseen head the faithful Creator. Why turn the truth of God into a lie .the mixing formula below must be used to find the gospel meaning

2 Corinthians 4:8 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Romans 1::25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

I say if the shoe fits wear it.

The Holy Spirit supports the apostolic church, the church must do these things!
The apostolic church is not the RCC. And you have not proven that it is. It is hearsay. Only the RCC says that and has no proof.

LOL Take a dare today?

Define the word "apostle" using the scripture alone rightly dividing God's living word ?

Whose truth is not limited to scripture?. Men or God ?

Christ is the Truth and the Way. He has no side kick Needs no help from the peanut gallery

Who is your invisible head or is the word invisible not part of Catholicism ?

Roamans 1: 20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

The temporal (creation) revealing the eternal Creator the signified language of parables the spiritual understanding hid

His wrath is against those who worship the dying flesh of mankind (creation) above the unseen head the faithful Creator. Why turn the truth of God into a lie .the mixing formula below must be used to find the gospel meaning

2 Corinthians 4:8 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Romans 1::25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

I say if the shoe fits wear it.
Christ and his apostolic Church are one. Acts 9:4 eph 5:32

Jesus Christ extends his mission, power, and authority to His church of His apostles! The apostles have the same mission, ministry, power, and authority as Christ! Jn 20:21 as the father sent me, so I send you!

Even His judging!
Matt 19:28 and 1 cor 6:2
His teaching authority!
Matt 28:19 and Jn 20:21
His power to forgive sins!
Jn 20:23
Jn 17:22 / rom 2:10 / 1 pet 1:7 Christ shares His glory with His saints!
His being the light of the world!
Matt 5:14
Must hear church Matt 18:18
His ministry of reconciliation!
2 cor 5:18
His authority in governing the church and administering the kingdom!
Matt 16:18-19 & 18:18 Jn 21:17
Lk 22:29
Apart from me you can do nothing. Jn 15:5
Acts 2:42 doctrine of the apostles!
So the church is subject to Christ!
Eph 5:24
Christ shares His glory! 2 thes 1:10 rev 12:1

The pillar and foundation of TRUTH!
1 Tim 3:15

The TWO EDGE SWORD!
To proclaim the truth! Matt 28:19
To condemn error! 1 cor 16:22

The apostolic church is not the RCC. And you have not proven that it is. It is hearsay. Only the RCC says that and has no proof.
“There must be an apostolic church founded by christ endowed with his authority”!

There is only one possibility?

What else is there?

Only the one be true is founded by christ all others are the tradition of men!

Only one church has the two edge sword: to teach the truth and to condemn all errors!

Only one has the successor of Peter with the keys of jurisdictional authority!

Only one is truly universal! (Catholic)

Thks

Christ and his apostolic Church are one. Acts 9:4 eph 5:32

Jesus Christ extends his mission, power, and authority to His church of His apostles! The apostles have the same mission, ministry, power, and authority as Christ! Jn 20:21 as the father sent me, so I send you!

Even His judging!
Matt 19:28 and 1 cor 6:2
His teaching authority!
Matt 28:19 and Jn 20:21
His power to forgive sins!
Jn 20:23
Jn 17:22 / rom 2:10 / 1 pet 1:7 Christ shares His glory with His saints!
His being the light of the world!
Matt 5:14
Must hear church Matt 18:18
His ministry of reconciliation!
2 cor 5:18
His authority in governing the church and administering the kingdom!
Matt 16:18-19 & 18:18 Jn 21:17
Lk 22:29
Apart from me you can do nothing. Jn 15:5
Acts 2:42 doctrine of the apostles!
So the church is subject to Christ!
Eph 5:24
Christ shares His glory! 2 thes 1:10 rev 12:1

The pillar and foundation of TRUTH!
1 Tim 3:15

The TWO EDGE SWORD!
To proclaim the truth! Matt 28:19
To condemn error! 1 cor 16:22

Satan uses scripture .in a hope of removing Crsitnity.Three times in Matthew 4 The invisible Holy Father gave words to the chef apostle as a prophets there time he rebuked him as it is written, again and again as it Power of the Father as it is written (sola scriptura) Struck him out sent him to the bottomless dugout He never saw the faith as it is written ball coming LOL

The phase as it is writen is used 50 times in the Bible always meaning sola scriptura

I would offer Its easy to see you use the bible as it is writen to defend your own Bible (CCC) it would seem never venerating the wonderful beautiful living words of Christ .

Will you give up trying to make the written word of God to no effect? Why not get under the authority of as it is writen? Trust the Holy Father even though you cannot seen him the invisible head Jesus trusted Him .He will never let any of his children down.

Hebrews 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Simply an attack against sola scriptura as it is written .

There is not defence against sola scriptura put on its armor, the flaming sword of his eternal word. We defend it as it defends us. Yoked with Christ the burdens are lighter with a future living hope beyond the grave.

Why even try and make sola scriptura to no effect? It seems you hate his living word. What is the goal of your kind faith.

Using the Bible define the word apostle? That should be easy.

Satan uses scripture .in a hope of removing Crsitnity.Three times in Matthew 4 The invisible Holy Father gave words to the chef apostle as a prophets there time he rebuked him as it is written, again and again as it Power of the Father as it is written (sola scriptura) Struck him out sent him to the bottomless dugout He never saw the faith as it is written ball coming LOL

The phase as it is writen is used 50 times in the Bible always meaning sola scriptura

I would offer Its easy to see you use the bible as it is writen to defend your own Bible (CCC) it would seem never venerating the wonderful beautiful living words of Christ .

Will you give up trying to make the written word of God to no effect? Why not get under the authority of as it is writen? Trust the Holy Father even though you cannot seen him the invisible head Jesus trusted Him .He will never let any of his children down.

Hebrews 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Simply an attack against sola scriptura as it is written .

There is not defence against sola scriptura put on its armor, the flaming sword of his eternal word. We defend it as it defends us. Yoked with Christ the burdens are lighter with a future living hope beyond the grave.

Why even try and make sola scriptura to no effect? It seems you hate his living word. What is the goal of your kind faith.

Using the Bible define the word apostle? That should be easy.
Lk 3:2 did he get hit in the head when the book came out of the sky?
What scripture did he receive!
Or Abraham, or Moses, or the apostles?

I thought God called them in person!!!

Christ is the source of grace:

Jn 1:16-17
16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Jn 10:10 life of grace

All grace from Christ thru Mary, grace is Administered by the church!

2 Corinthians 8:19
And not that only, but who was also chosen of the churches to travel with us with this grace, which is administered by us to the glory of the same Lord, and declaration of your ready mind:

Christ is the pearl of great price, Mary is the Field!

Mary consented to the will of God and by the power of the most high
Conceived our eternal salvation!

All graces from Christ who came thru Mary!

Lk 3:2 did he get hit in the head when the book came out of the sky?
What scripture did he receive!
Or Abraham, or Moses, or the apostles?

I thought God called them in person!!!
Thats where inspiration comes .He did not kick it up earthly inspired . . it drops like rain distils like dew like showers bringing new born again life The baptism by the Holy Spirit a unseen work of God;s labor of Love

Deuteronomy 32King James Version Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak;(not the Pope) and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. (not Peter ) My doctrine( Not Peter's) shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:

Not earthly of Rome rising up

Abraham and Moses were apostles sent messengers Just like Abel the first recorded martyr

I would suggest you study the meaning of the word "apostle" and how it is used it shows you have no understanding as it is written (sola scriptura)

Look up from were our help and strength come from.The power to do good will of the Holy Father, Holy See .His again drps down it does not rise up from dying mankind as a oral tradition .

All graces from Christ who came thru Mary!
All other human a unknowable remnant of grace. Dead and still under condemnation suffering wondering, suffering wondering , suffering wondering . suffering wondering in limbo that some call eternal security

It would sem no salvation just wonder sufferings. the believers receive the end of his labor of love or work of his powerful faith the salvation from the very beginning their eternal security, Giving us ears to hear his understanding

The kind of heresy (opinion) that is judgeble showing Catholicism a dark place in the need of the light of gospel

2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Thats where inspiration comes .He did not kick it up earthly inspired . . it drops like rain distils like dew like showers bringing new born again life The baptism by the Holy Spirit a unseen work of God;s labor of Love

Deuteronomy 32King James Version Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak;(not the Pope) and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. (not Peter ) My doctrine( Not Peter's) shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:

Not earthly of Rome rising up

Abraham and Moses were apostles sent messengers Just like Abel the first recorded martyr

I would suggest you study the meaning of the word "apostle" and how it is used it shows you have no understanding as it is written (sola scriptura)

Look up from were our help and strength come from.The power to do good will of the Holy Father, Holy See .His again drps down it does not rise up from dying mankind as an oral tradition .
We are not required to follow the doctrine of the apostles???

All other human a unknowable remnant of grace. Dead and still under condemnation suffering wondering, suffering wondering , suffering wondering . suffering wondering in limbo that some call eternal security

It would sem no salvation just wonder sufferings. the believers receive the end of his labor of love or work of his powerful faith the salvation from the very beginning their eternal security, Giving us ears to hear his understanding

The kind of heresy (opinion) that is judgeble showing Catholicism a dark place in the need of the light of gospel

2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
Did she consent to our salvation?
And conceive our eternal salvation in her sacred womb?

Did she consent to our salvation?
And conceive our eternal salvation in her sacred womb?

I think you should slow down read slower and pray for His understanding . it is easy to see you must deny a Holy Father not seen in exchange for a legion of dying father not seen .

Sacred womb? Seriously? You have the wrong "kind" (fleshly) of mother as the bride of Christ .

Why worship the dying flesh of mankind rather than our living Holy Father?, He somehow disappears according to Catholic fathers, (dying mankind)

According to sola scriptura he was replaced by a legion of dead fathers (3500 rising) "patron saints" disembodied workers under the authority of a daysman or what you must call a Pope, The Pope resisted the authority of all things writen in the law and prophets ,(sola scriptura) just as today .

The Pharisees with Sadducees two sects that refused to walk by Christ's faith (the unseen things of God). Carbon copy, same spirit of error inspired from earth (Rome) .

Like the Catholic fathers with the Eastern Orthodox two sects that refused to hear sola scripura in exchange of venerating for some unknown reason the dying flesh of mankind?.

Paul turned things right side up inspired from above loosed on earth. He worshiped the God of the dying fathers not a legion of fathers as if that made up the one godhead

Acts 24:13 Neither can they prove the things whereof they now accuse me. But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets: . . . .sola scriptura the swpord of the Holy Spirt of our Father in heaven not dying fathers on eath Blaphemy

Today still trying to prove it sola scriptura is a heresy like those who make a mockery of sola scriptura?

Our blessed sister in the lord Mary sits the same place of any member as the bride of Christ (the mother of us all) to include the chaste virgin Timothy . As a chaste virgin Timothy remained faithful to the first commandment .The word virgin has nothing to do with sexual desire that lie is of the father of lies

Have no other gods before our one Holy Father Holy See in heaven . Some call that legion of gods "patron saints" Unheard of in the bible. Male and female gods (3500 and rising )in the likeness of men Acts 14:11they violate the first commandment removing the authority as it is writen in the law and prophets. . . the flaming sword of the Spirit, we defend its power as it defends Christians the mother of us all

There is no defence against all things writen in the law and prophets the living abiding word of God (sola scriptura)

2 Corinthians 11:2 For I (the surrogate mother) am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

Paul as a surrogate mother labored in birth pains, the preaching gospel to Timothy hoping God will work to give eternal life as new creatures .

Galatians4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,

Mary our sister in the Lord is not the mother of us all. She is not the Jerusalem from above, it the bride of Christ includes all believers.

Galatians4::26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all

Jesus our brother in the lord infallibly declared the true bride of Christ . Not according to the dying flesh as those who refuse the commandment not to call any man on earth Holy Father, Holy See, Patriarch of the West, Pontiff . Prince of the apostles, vicar of Christ and the beat goes on ....

The Son of man, Jesus dying mankind declared the will of the Real Holy father, Holy See.

Mark 3:35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and "mother."

Two witness to emphasize the mother of us all

Matthew 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven,(not Rome) the same is my brother, and sister, and "mother".

Did you find the meaning of the word "apostle" in the Bible and how it is used? Will you study its usage in the Bible? Or Are you even as a non-venerable pew warmer not allowed to study rightly, divide sola scriptura?

Back