• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Is Christ's Presence IN the Sacraments at Communion?

Is Christ's Presence IN the Sacraments at Communion?

• Yes; in order to receive spiritual benefits

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No; only to be done in remembrance of Him

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • I don't know; I just follow the crowd/church

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care because it is not that important

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other; reply below

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
I think you should slow down read slower and pray for His understanding . it is easy to see you must deny a Holy Father not seen in exchange for a legion of dying father not seen .

Sacred womb? Seriously? You have the wrong "kind" (fleshly) of mother as the bride of Christ .

Why worship the dying flesh of mankind rather than our living Holy Father?, He somehow disappears according to Catholic fathers, (dying mankind)

According to sola scriptura he was replaced by a legion of dead fathers (3500 rising) "patron saints" disembodied workers under the authority of a daysman or what you must call a Pope, The Pope resisted the authority of all things writen in the law and prophets ,(sola scriptura) just as today .

The Pharisees with Sadducees two sects that refused to walk by Christ's faith (the unseen things of God). Carbon copy, same spirit of error inspired from earth (Rome) .

Like the Catholic fathers with the Eastern Orthodox two sects that refused to hear sola scripura in exchange of venerating for some unknown reason the dying flesh of mankind?.

Paul turned things right side up inspired from above loosed on earth. He worshiped the God of the dying fathers not a legion of fathers as if that made up the one godhead

Acts 24:13 Neither can they prove the things whereof they now accuse me. But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets: . . . .sola scriptura the swpord of the Holy Spirt of our Father in heaven not dying fathers on eath Blaphemy

Today still trying to prove it sola scriptura is a heresy like those who make a mockery of sola scriptura?

Our blessed sister in the lord Mary sits the same place of any member as the bride of Christ (the mother of us all) to include the chaste virgin Timothy . As a chaste virgin Timothy remained faithful to the first commandment .The word virgin has nothing to do with sexual desire that lie is of the father of lies

Have no other gods before our one Holy Father Holy See in heaven . Some call that legion of gods "patron saints" Unheard of in the bible. Male and female gods (3500 and rising )in the likeness of men Acts 14:11they violate the first commandment removing the authority as it is writen in the law and prophets. . . the flaming sword of the Spirit, we defend its power as it defends Christians the mother of us all

There is no defence against all things writen in the law and prophets the living abiding word of God (sola scriptura)

2 Corinthians 11:2 For I (the surrogate mother) am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

Paul as a surrogate mother labored in birth pains, the preaching gospel to Timothy hoping God will work to give eternal life as new creatures .

Galatians4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,

Mary our sister in the Lord is not the mother of us all. She is not the Jerusalem from above, it the bride of Christ includes all believers.

Galatians4::26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all

Jesus our brother in the lord infallibly declared the true bride of Christ . Not according to the dying flesh as those who refuse the commandment not to call any man on earth Holy Father, Holy See, Patriarch of the West, Pontiff . Prince of the apostles, vicar of Christ and the beat goes on ....

The Son of man, Jesus dying mankind declared the will of the Real Holy father, Holy See.

Mark 3:35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and "mother."

Two witness to emphasize the mother of us all

Matthew 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven,(not Rome) the same is my brother, and sister, and "mother".

Did you find the meaning of the word "apostle" in the Bible and how it is used? Will you study its usage in the Bible? Or Are you even as a non-venerable pew warmer not allowed to study rightly, divide sola scriptura?

She consented to our eternal salvation and conceived our eternal salvation by the Holy Spirit! (Unseen)
Lk 1:38
And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.

Her womb is sacred! Scripture says so!

Lk 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Lk 1:42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.

Lk 11:27 And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked.

Jesus was conceived pure and immaculate because Mary was pure and immaculate. As Job said “Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? There is not one.” (Job 14:4).

Scripture says: “holiness befits thy house, O Lord” (Ps 93:5). Mary was Jesus’ “house” for 9 months so if holiness befits God’s house would not Mary be holy also? Just like the Ark and the Tabernacle she was set apart and consecrated to the Lord., the holy dwelling of God.

1 cor 3:17 …..for the temple of God is holy….. Mary is the temple, house, dwelling of God, God had need of Her to become man!

A good tree CANNOT bear bad fruit!

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

The fruit of the tree of Mary is our salvation! Matt 1:21 Lk 2:30 Jesus is our salvation! This reflects the immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus!
Lk 1:30 Mary found our salvation!
Lk 1:38 consented to our salvation!

A good tree (immaculate conception) Lk 1:49 God has done this and it is marvelous in our eyes!

A Good tree cannot bear bad fruit!
A biblical principle approved by Jesus even though He knew it would be used to defend His sinless mother!

Cannot give enough glory to Mary!

Lk 2:32 a light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.

Jesus is the fruit of Mary!
A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, Mary is the mother of the light of the world and if the son receives glory Mary receives glory, if the sin is holy Mary is holy!

A good tree cannot bear bad fruit!

If Jesus is the fruit of Mary and the glory of Israel then so is Mary!

A good tree must bear good fruit!

Rom 13:7 honor Mary!

Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.

Lk 1:48 “all generations (Christians) shall call me blessed”!

If a man Honors his wife, and asks her to help him, and is Devoted to her, and gives her Veneration he MUST be worshipping her including adoration! Right?

Praise of Mary and the saints redounds to the glory of God and Christ, cos Mary and the saints are what God made them, it is His handiwork (Lk 1:49 Lk 1:28) and the graces they have received come from the merits of Christ’s passion and death. Jesus Christ is the source of all grace! Jn 1:16-17

Likewise an Attack on Mary and the saints, or the authority of the apostles or the apostolic church or the truths and doctrines revealed by Christ and taught by His one, holy, catholic & apostolic church is an attack on God and on Christ! And His teaching authority in the church by the successors of the apostles!
Acts 9:4 Eph 5:32

2 Thessalonians 1:10
When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

————

Worship of Mary?

Mary is not God!
Mary is not a goddess!
Mary is not an idol!
Mary is not an object of worship!

Only God may be lawfully worshipped!

Worship requires intent!

Worship of Mary?

Mary is not God!
Mary is not a goddess!
Mary is not an idol!
Mary is not an object of worship!

Only God may be lawfully worshipped!

Worship requires intent!
Worship venerate whatever you desire to call it . It requires that you believe some goddess as the queen mother of heaven spoken of in Jeremiah 44 .Men and women, his and hers gods in the likeness of dying mankind. They refused to hear sola scriptura. Same law of the fathers, Same Queen called the strange woman . . .not the bride of Christ. Same one you must call Mary named after our blessed sister in the lord. The worship able or venerable fathers ,.teaching to the non vereable (showtime watchers) that the Queen mother is the only person to receive the whole cost of salivation of ones new soul the fullness of grace

Even teaching the queen mother visits and comforts some of the Protestants' in limbo or purgatory .

The rest of the planet a unknown remnant of grace and some hope that without oxygen they must continue to suffer and wonder, suffer and wonder in a place called Limbo for the younger sinners and purgatory for the more mature adult sinners.

How would anyone call that salvation. . . a big mystery?

Born again Christians receive the end of there new born again faith from the beginning, he first worsk of Christ working with us.

There must be heresies' as matters of personal opinion amongst us as long as they do not do despite to the the fullness of grace. If they do. Then we can evaluates and offer the light of the gospel. Catholiscim a dark place.

1 Corinthians 11:19For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

2 Peter 2:1But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Are you putting your eternal hope in limbo or purgatory ?

Only original manuscripts are the inspired word of God!

All authorized copies and translations are done by men of holy orders in obedience to the apostolic authority of Christ in His church.

Protestant sects require the scriptures to know the truth of the word of God but not the apostolic church which was taught by Christ (God) in person for three years and taught (preached) the word of God decades before scripture was ever written.

Christ commanded the apostles to teach all men. (Matt 28:19)

Example:

Acts 8:4 Therefore they that were scattered abroad went every where preaching the word.

Acts 8:35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.

Thks

true, if you don't have the ministerial priesthood
ALL Born again Christians are PREISTS before God. Roman Catholic "Titles" are meaningless.

And of course there's NO SUCH THING as Purgatory. That's a Platonic concept - just one of the PAGAN corruptions that Roman Catholics have been taught.

not even.... we are the royal priesthood of believers but those that Christ sent are part of the ministerial priesthood
SO what happened, and how did Rome end up in the mess that Bergoglio (who was elected by the "Holy SPirit Led" College of Cardinals)has caused????

Last edited:
SO what happened, and how did Rome end up in the mess that Bergoglio (who was elected by the "Holy SPirit Led" College of Cardinals)has caused????
2,000 years later, they [Ministerial Priesthood] are still ministering to His Church.

2,000 years later, they [Ministerial Priesthood] are still ministering to His Church.
Chuckle!!! which is split and fractured 100 ways to Sunday. Very impressive. What are you going to do about Bergoglio???

It would be better for you if you became a Born again Christian by FAITH in the SIN OFFERING of Jesus on the cross for your SIN. That's what the Bible indicates is the RIGHT WAY to become a Child of God.

Chuckle!!! which is split and fractured 100 ways to Sunday.
Thank you protesters revolt.
Very impressive.
Only if you like splinters.
What are you going to do about Bergoglio???
Looking forward to the next Pope.
It would be better for you if you became a Born again Christian
I am already baptized.
That's what the Bible indicates is the RIGHT WAY to become a Child of God.
See the NT for Baptism.

Chuckle!!! which is split and fractured 100 ways to Sunday. Very impressive. What are you going to do about Bergoglio???

It would be better for you if you became a Born again Christian by FAITH in the SIN OFFERING of Jesus on the cross for your SIN. That's what the Bible indicates is the RIGHT WAY to become a Child of God.
Yes, A reminder not to puff up or venerate the dying flesh of mankind above all things written in the law and prophets (sola scriptura)

A law of faith (God's understanding working in us.) established as a loving law on mount Sinai.

God supernaturally hewing out two tablets of stone (the witness of two that one God has spoke) and with his finger wrote on both sides with no room for the oral traditons of dying mankind

When he came down they had already decided to do that which comes from thier own mouth a oral tradition of dying mankind. Making His writen traditons as it is written as law without effect . they were destroyed The second set which points the second birth (born again) he lovingly commanded Moses to hew out the stones and again with the supernal finger God wrote all the law again.

God knew as soon as his prophet Moses died (out of sight out of mind) they would seek to establish thier own law as a oral tradition a succession of dying mankind from one generation to the next. . . just like when he came down from mount Sinai.. Dying mankind no interested in the unseen eternal things of God's living word .

Deuteronomy 31: 24-29) And it came to pass, when Moses had made an end of writing the words of this law in a book, until they were finished, That Moses commanded the Levites, which bare the ark of the covenant of the Lord, saying, Take this book of the law, and put it in the side of the ark of the covenant of the Lord your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee. For I know thy rebellion, and thy stiff neck: behold, while I am yet alive with you this day, ye have been rebellious against the Lord; and how much more after my death?Gather unto me all the elders of your tribes, and your officers, that I may speak these words in their ears, and call heaven and earth to record against them. For I know that after my death ye will utterly corrupt yourselves, and turn aside from the way which I have commanded you; and evil will befall you in the latter days; because ye will do evil in the sight of the Lord, to provoke him to anger through the work of your hands.

Then hiding the meaning "manna" literal meaning (what is it?) along with the staff and the stone tablet , again used to represent (sola scriptura) hidden from the unbeliever's

He was to place the mysterious things (What is it?) in the golden ark. Gold. Gold the only rudiment of this world given the good approval of God during creation, that was used to represent the unseen eternal, The three unseen things of God s faith (understanding) working as one . Called the hidden manna the golden measure of faith in Revelation 2:17

Gold = faith The invisible things of God

Hebrews 9:4 Which had the golden censer, and the ark of the covenant overlaid round about with gold, wherein was the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron's rod that budded, and the tables of the covenant;

In that way it remains a mystery to those who refuse to open it up as it is written by the finger of God (sola scriptura) the true teaching master

The other kind of master creates female deities his and hers gods called Queen Mother .

Jeremiah 44: 15 Then all the men which knew that their wives had burned incense unto other gods, and all the women that stood by, a great multitude, even all the people that dwelt in the land of Egypt, in Pathros, answered Jeremiah, saying, As for the word that thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the Lord, we will not hearken unto thee. But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.

I am already baptized.
Which has nothing to do with being a Born again Christian. Paedobaptism is nothing but Catholic "Kool Aid". You're trusting it to do something that it's powerless to do. Baptism is what a Born Again Christian does AFTER they've been saved, as a testimony of what HAS HAPPENED.

Looking forward to the next Pope.
SO you're admitting that Bergoglio IS NOT "Jesus' Vicar on earth". SO much for your "Holy SPirit Led" College of Cardinals - obviously just another collection of "religious politicians".

Everything to do with baptism.... your version started over one thousand five hundred years from the Church. 🤷‍♂️
So you've bought into the Roman Catholic LIE. Read your bible and find out what it really says.

Back