• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Why didn't God destroy Satan at the beginning?

Psalm 110:1--The utterance of Jehovah, to the Lord(Jesus) sit at my right hand-quoted at Matt 22:44--All who understand English knows 100% 2 separate beings are being spoken of. One cannot sit at their own right hand-Jesus is not Jehovah.
Which puts you in disagreement with the NT word of God in post #91.

Scripture must be reconciled, not opposed, to be understood correctly.

I shared truth. There is 0 doubt about it. Jesus is not Jehovah.

I shared truth. There is 0 doubt about it. Jesus is not Jehovah.
To be God's Biblical truth it must agree with all Scripture, including the following:

1) Mt 3:3 (Isa 40:3) - Isaiah prophecies a voice of one calling in the desert, "Prepare the way for YHWH," which was John the Baptist (Mk, Lk).
John prepared the way for Jesus (Mk 1:-8, Lk 3:16, Jn 1:29-34). . .making Jesus the YHWH of Isa 40:3.

2) Ro 10:9, 13 (Joel 2:32) - Joel prophesies that "everyone who calls on the name of YHWH will be saved," which Paul quotes and applies to Jesus. . .making Jesus the YHWH of Joel 2:32.

3) Heb 1:6 (Dt 32:43) - Moses said, "Rejoice, O nations, with his people, and let all the angels worship him (YHWH), for he will avenge the blood of his servants (Septuagint translation), which Hebrews quotes and applies to Jesus. . .making Jesus the YHWH of Dt 32:43.

4) Eph 4:8-9 (Ps 68:18) - The psalmist states, "When you ascended on high. . .that you, O YHWH, might dwell there," which Paul applies to the ascended Christ. . .making Christ the YHWH of Ps 68:18

5) Jn 19:37 (Zec 12:10) - Zechariah prophesies that they will look on YHWH (12:1-2), the one they have pierced, which John applies to Jesus. . . making Jesus the YHWH of Zec 12:1-2, 10.

6) Lk 4:18-21 (Isa 61:1, 8) - Isaiah's prophecy identifies YHWH of vv. 7-8 with the Messiah of v. 1, which Jesus applies to himself. . .
making Jesus the YHWH of Isa 61:1, 7-8.

7) Rev 1:12-18 (Isa 44:6, 48:12) - In Rev 1:12-18, Jesus (1:18, 2:8) identifies himself as the First and the Last, which is YHWH of Isa 44:6, 48:12. . .making Jesus the YHWH of Isa 44:6, 48:12.

8) In Rev 21:6, 22:12-13, Jesus (1:18, 2:8) is the Alpha and Omega who is the Lord God of Rev 1:8.

9) In Rev 20:11-13 w/ Jn 5:22, 27, 9:39, the one on the throne is Jesus, who in Rev 21:7 is God. . .making Jesus the God of Rev 21:7.

10) Jn 1:3, Col 1:16-17, Heb 1:2b, 10 (Ge 1:1, Isa 44:24, Jer 10:16) - Isa 44:24 says YHWH created alone, while Jn 1:3, Col 1:16-17, Heb 1:2b, 10 say Jesus brought all things into being, created all things including angels and by his power holds them in existence, and made the universe. . .so according to John, Paul and Hebrews, Jesus is the Elohim Creator YHWH of Ge, Isa and Jer.

Keiw1 said:
Psalm 110:1--The utterance of Jehovah, to the Lord(Jesus) sit at my right hand-quoted at Matt 22:44--All who understand English knows 100% 2 separate beings are being spoken of. One cannot sit at their own right hand-Jesus is not Jehovah.

But, @Keiw1 , don't misunderstand her, @Eleanor is being kind to leave your strawman standing so you will still have something to occupy you —this claim that all who understand English believe 2 separate beings are being spoken of.

English, and your supposed numbers, are irrelevant. You have erected a non-argument.

Non-responsive to my request; i.e.,
So how does your Bible differ from my Bible in the following verses where

The NT apostles identify Jesus as the YHWH of the OT.

1) Mt 3:3 (Isa 40:3) - Isaiah prophecies a voice of one calling in the desert, "Prepare the way for YHWH," which was John the Baptist (Mk, Lk).
John prepared the way for Jesus (Mk 1:-8, Lk 3:16, Jn 1:29-34). . .making Jesus the YHWH of Isa 40:3.

2) Ro 10:9, 13 (Joel 2:32) - Joel prophesies that "everyone who calls on the name of YHWH will be saved," which Paul quotes and applies to Jesus. . .making Jesus the YHWH of Joel 2:32.

3) Heb 1:6 (Dt 32:43) - Moses said, "Rejoice, O nations, with his people, and let all the angels worship him (YHWH), for he will avenge the blood of his servants (Septuagint translation), which Hebrews quotes and applies to Jesus. . .making Jesus the YHWH of Dt 32:43.

4) Eph 4:8-9 (Ps 68:18) - The psalmist states, "When you ascended on high. . .that you, O YHWH, might dwell there," which Paul applies to the ascended Christ. . .making Christ the YHWH of Ps 68:18

5) Jn 19:37 (Zec 12:10) - Zechariah prophesies that they will look on YHWH (12:1-2), the one they have pierced, which John applies to Jesus. . . making Jesus the YHWH of Zec 12:1-2, 10.

6) Lk 4:18-21 (Isa 61:1, 8) - Isaiah's prophecy identifies YHWH of vv. 7-8 with the Messiah of v. 1, which Jesus applies to himself. . .

7) Rev 1:12-18 (Isa 44:6, 48:12) - In Rev 1:12-18, Jesus (1:18, 2:8) identifies himself as the First and the Last, which is YHWH of Isa 44:6, 48:12. . .making Jesus the YHWH of Isa 44:6, 48:12.

8) In Rev 21:6, 22:12-13, Jesus (1:18, 2:8) is the Alpha and Omega who is the Lord God of Rev 1:8.

9) In Rev 20:11-13 w/ Jn 5:22, 27, 9:39, the one on the throne is Jesus, who in Rev 21:7 is God. . .making Jesus the God of Rev 21:7.

10) Jn 1:3, Col 1:16-17, Heb 1:2b, 10 (Ge 1:1, Isa 44:24, Jer 10:16) - Isa 44:24 says YHWH created alone, while Jn 1:3, Col 1:16-17, Heb 1:2b, 10 say Jesus brought all things into being, created all things including angels and by his power holds them in existence, and made the universe. . .so according to John, Paul and Hebrews, Jesus is the Elohim Creator YHWH of Ge, Isa and Jer.

To be God's Biblical truth it must agree with all Scripture, including the following:

I showed you Psalm 110:1, quoted at Matt 22:44-- The utterance of Jehovah( LORD all capitols) to my Lord( Jesus) sit at MY( NOT OURS) right hand. until I( Not we) make your enemies your footstool.
That is 100 percent proof Jesus is not Jehovah.
Elijah translates-EL(Elohim) is JAH(Jehovah)
Its your religion twisting other verses.

Keiw1 said:

But, @Keiw1 , don't misunderstand her, @Eleanor is being kind to leave your strawman standing so you will still have something to occupy you —this claim that all who understand English believe 2 separate beings are being spoken of.

English, and your supposed numbers, are irrelevant. You have erected a non-argument.
I showed fact, that ones in darkness reject because it doesn't fit their untruths.

I showed you Psalm 110:1, quoted at Matt 22:44-- The utterance of Jehovah( LORD all capitols) to my Lord( Jesus) sit at MY( NOT OURS) right hand. until I( Not we) make your enemies your footstool.
That is 100 percent proof Jesus is not Jehovah.
Elijah translates-EL(Elohim) is JAH(Jehovah)
Its your religion twisting other verses.
And the following abundance of NT apostolic teaching is chopped liver?

And the following abundance of NT apostolic teaching is chopped liver?
Actually Jesus does it all for YHVH,s will- Like Armageddon, Jesus comes and does it but its Gods day of anger. So in that sense-YHVH comes but its done through Jesus.

I showed fact, that ones in darkness reject because it doesn't fit their untruths.
And you failed to support that claim, and in particular, to support the idea of yours that it applies to your opponent. You may as well have yelled, "Liar, liar, pants on fire" for all the good that post did.

Actually Jesus does it all for YHVH,s will- Like Armageddon, Jesus comes and does it but its Gods day of anger. So in that sense-YHVH comes but its done through Jesus.
Not according to the clear language of the apostles in post #103.

Last edited:
Not according to the clear language of the apostles in post #103.
The darkness has very little understanding of any deep bible truth, they understand some bible milk thats about it.

The darkness has very little understanding of any deep bible truth, they understand some bible milk thats about it.
Many deny the plain teaching of Jesus' apostles, to whom he said, "He who hears you, hears me, and he who rejects you, rejects me."

Many deny the plain teaching of Jesus' apostles, to whom he said, "He who hears you, hears me, and he who rejects you, rejects me."
That goes for the ones appointed by Jesus here in these days as well=Matt 24:45

So how does your Bible differ in the following verses?

The NT apostles identify Jesus as the YHWH of the OT.

Two different kinds of Jesus '

Satan would make it all one in the same.

What God calls separate two. Satan calls one . What God calls one Satan multiples . two is the company of salvation . Three or more is a crowd in that way. Two is the one witness one God has spoken.

Satan goal. God is dying mankind a Jewish man as King of kings .

Kings in Israel a (pagan foundation) an abomination of desolation . Dying human found in the place of our invisible God who works in and with his born agin children. The same power that worked in the Son of man, Jesus .You could the dynamic dual a co -savior using the Son of man body of death the temporal seen to display the unseen power father pouring out his Spirit life on dying flesh signified as sinful. .

Never in respect to Jesus's dying flesh. He said His flesh profits for zero nothing nada. God is not a Jewish man dying mankind. A Kingship passed down from on dying generation to generation what some call apostolical succession today.

Jehovah as Almighty God has become my savior (Jesus) He is also the savior of the Son of man Jesus our brother in the Lord .Is become our savior not will . . . is.

Isaiah 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.

No secret words WHWH

Savior one of the many attributes of God .he magibfies his living word above all his names as imutible stributes .

God is not a Jewish man as King of kings .

That goes for the ones appointed by Jesus here in these days as well=Matt 24:45
The NT presents no apostles appointed by Jesus in these days.
Your stream of consciousness is making no sense to me.

Last edited:
Two different kinds of Jesus '
Satan would make it all one in the same.
What God calls separate two. Satan calls one . What God calls one Satan multiples . two is the company of salvation . Three or more is a crowd in that way. Two is the one witness one God has spoken.
Satan goal. God is dying mankind a Jewish man as King of kings .
Kings in Israel a (pagan foundation) an abomination of desolation . Dying human found in the place of our invisible God who works in and with his born agin children. The same power that worked in the Son of man, Jesus .You could the dynamic dual a co -savior using the Son of man body of death the temporal seen to display the unseen power father pouring out his Spirit life on dying flesh signified as sinful. .

Never in respect to Jesus's dying flesh. He said His flesh profits for zero nothing nada. God is not a Jewish man dying mankind. A Kingship passed down from on dying generation to generation what some call apostolical succession today.

Jehovah as Almighty God has become my savior (Jesus) He is also the savior of the Son of man Jesus our brother in the Lord .Is become our savior not will . . . is.

Isaiah 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.

No secret words WHWH

Savior one of the many attributes of God .he magibfies his living word above all his names as imutible stributes .

God is not a Jewish man as King of kings .

Sorry I was trying to say words have meaning attached to them . Change the meaning of one word . .change the authors intent . the loving law of protecting the integrity the one author must be obeyed .

Deuteronomy 4: 2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.

The word Jesus, like Joshua means savior in the same way Jehovah also means savoir . Christ means the anointing one . The one good teaching master the Holy Spirit of the Father our invisible head.

In that way as a propmised three day and nights demonstration to the whole world . Jesus is used as the Son of man yoked with the Holy Father as Jehovah the anointing savior .The witness of two empowered by one. Two kinds Jesus' one the temporal dying seen Jesus in order to display the power of the unseen Jehovah almighty God who has become our savior (Jesus ) The dynamic Jesus dual . three is a crowd ..

Sorry I was trying to say words have meaning attached to them . Change the meaning of one word . .change the authors intent . the loving law of protecting the integrity the one author must be obeyed .
Deuteronomy 4: 2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.
The word Jesus, like Joshua means savior in the same way Jehovah also means savoir . Christ means the anointing one . The one good teaching master the Holy Spirit of the Father our invisible head.
In that way as a propmised three day and nights demonstration to the whole world . Jesus is used as the Son of man yoked with the Holy Father as Jehovah the anointing savior .The witness of two empowered by one. Two kinds Jesus' one the temporal dying seen Jesus in order to display the power of the unseen Jehovah almighty God who has become our savior (Jesus ) The dynamic Jesus dual . three is a crowd ...
See post #118.

Back