• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Why didn't God destroy Satan at the beginning?

Two different kinds of Jesus '

Satan would make it all one in the same.

What God calls separate two. Satan calls one . What God calls one Satan multiples . two is the company of salvation . Three or more is a crowd in that way. Two is the one witness one God has spoken.

Satan goal. God is dying mankind a Jewish man as King of kings .

Kings in Israel a (pagan foundation) an abomination of desolation . Dying human found in the place of our invisible God who works in and with his born agin children. The same power that worked in the Son of man, Jesus .You could the dynamic dual a co -savior using the Son of man body of death the temporal seen to display the unseen power father pouring out his Spirit life on dying flesh signified as sinful. .

Never in respect to Jesus's dying flesh. He said His flesh profits for zero nothing nada. God is not a Jewish man dying mankind. A Kingship passed down from on dying generation to generation what some call apostolical succession today.

Jehovah as Almighty God has become my savior (Jesus) He is also the savior of the Son of man Jesus our brother in the Lord .Is become our savior not will . . . is.

Isaiah 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.

No secret words WHWH

Savior one of the many attributes of God .he magibfies his living word above all his names as imutible stributes .

God is not a Jewish man as King of kings .
Jesus became flesh, fully man and was tempted on all points as we are, and yet was still fully God. Now whether He was Jewish or Greek is not the question, as Adam and Eve where neither when the promise was made.

Jesus became flesh, fully man and was tempted on all points as we are, and yet was still fully God. Now whether He was Jewish or Greek is not the question, as Adam and Eve where neither when the promise was made.
God as eternal Spirit never stopped being eternal God . He remains without mother or father beginning of Spirit life or end of Spirit life .

Jesus the Son of man never stopped being dying mankind.

Jesus the Son of man born of woman he is our brother in the lord .

Jesus the prophet was given words from the Father. The Father therefore infallibly declares to us in Mathew and Mark (two witnesses)

Matthew 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Mark 3:35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

if Jesus is fully man and fully God then that includes us his brothers and sisters . Call no man Holy Father on earth

The goal of Satan. Make God fully man, fully God

Why didn't God destroy Satan at the beginning?​

Satan is still here to separate goats from sheep.

People who are not serious about God's kingdom or salvation will follow satan's sweet talk, the majority.

People who are not serious about God's kingdom or salvation will follow satan's sweet talk, the majority.
Evil serves God's purposes (Ro 9:23).

Satan destroyed his own self . Pushed the self destruct. Lost his own job. lost his future.

Lucifer was to guard the glory of the new creation from the pride of mankind the creation. He in false pride chose the must beautiful manlike creature in the garden He deceived mankind into believing that he the serpent was the Faithfull Creator .

Satan prophesied to Adam and Eve. Why beleive in a God not seen lust after my beauty and live forever.

Look at God beautiful creations do not lust after it . His name is Jealous he owns al things .he will not share his glory with the lust's of this fallen dying world.

1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Cut off his feet and hands he could no longer walk with God or serve him with hands . . .down the belly tummy, tummy you go you snaky spirit of lies and became the god of tis world. The father of false pride, King of lying spirts .

Day three God saw pride in Lucifer dark heart, the glory departed death came .

Satan destroyed his own self . Pushed the self destruct. Lost his own job. lost his future.

Lucifer was to guard the glory of the new creation from the pride of mankind the creation. He in false pride chose the must beautiful manlike creature in the garden He deceived mankind into believing that he the serpent was the Faithfull Creator .

Satan prophesied to Adam and Eve. Why beleive in a God not seen lust after my beauty and live forever.

Look at God beautiful creations do not lust after it . His name is Jealous he owns al things .he will not share his glory with the lust's of this fallen dying world.

1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Cut off his feet and hands he could no longer walk with God or serve him with hands . . .down the belly tummy, tummy you go you snaky spirit of lies and became the god of tis world. The father of false pride, King of lying spirts .

Day three God saw pride in Lucifer dark heart, the glory departed death came .
Not to disagree with you that Satan did it to himself. But that WAS his future.

God as eternal Spirit never stopped being eternal God . He remains without mother or father beginning of Spirit life or end of Spirit life .

Jesus the Son of man never stopped being dying mankind.

Jesus the Son of man born of woman he is our brother in the lord .

Jesus the prophet was given words from the Father. The Father therefore infallibly declares to us in Mathew and Mark (two witnesses)

Matthew 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Mark 3:35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

if Jesus is fully man and fully God then that includes us his brothers and sisters . Call no man Holy Father on earth

The goal of Satan. Make God fully man, fully God
Jesus was fully man and yet fully God..

Jesus was fully man and yet fully God..

Impossible to create another God with out mother or father beginning of spirit life or end thereof .

Christ is the Holy Spirit of the Father. He poured out His Holy Spirit on dying flesh and blood .of Jesus. A man must be born again .

Jesus said whosoever does the will of the powerful Father are His brothers sisters.

If Jesus is fully God then so are we.

Matthew 12:50For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Mark 3:35For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

If Jesus is fully God then so are you or any son of God .What we will be as new creatures neither male nor female, Jew or Gentile when we receive the new incorruptible no one knows what kind

1 John 3:1Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Impossible to create another God with out mother or father beginning of spirit life or end thereof .
God was not created, he was incarnated with the man Jesus, making Jesus God in the flesh.

Satan always wanted to be God and will do everything he can to pretend he is Christ when he's here to deceive the world. It’s important to remember that Lucifer which is another name for Satan, had challenged the fairness and justice of God. He had started with his lies in heaven, and the very idea of telling a lie had never entered the minds of the angels. So the angels didn’t grasp all that lay behind Lucifer’s deceptions. So we see what Satan wanted from the start and what had come into his heart.
Isaiah 14:12-13
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:’

But Christ is the true morning star as we see in Revelation:
Revelation 22:16
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Now the place that Lucifer wants it to be at 'the mount of the congregation' in the 'north' which is God's throne..
We find the same in Psalm 48:1-2:
Psalm 48:1-2
1 Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.
2 Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.

If God had destroyed Satan immediately, the angels would have begun to serve Him from fear rather than from love. This would have defeated the very purpose He had in creating beings with the power of choice in the first place. God gave Satan a chance to demonstrate his system which he wanted to bring in to replace that of God. That’s why Satan was given an opportunity to show it to the worlds, and to Adam and Eve who allowed the deception here. So our world become the testing ground where Satan and his character and the nature of the kingdom he wants, are contrasted with the character of God and the nature of His kingdom. So who we choose is important and Satan will throw a curveball at us at the end.

We know that Satan can transform himself to a 'angel of light' and will show himself at the end claiming worship that belongs to God and wanting to be God. He did it in heaven and deceived a third of the angels and they followed him.
Revelation 12:3-4
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

And Satan will do it again at the end. But we know how it ends.
Why did God put the forbidden fruit in the middle of Eden?

To test the obedience and loyalty of Adam and Eve. Everyone will be tested/tempted.

If our body in heaven will be sinless, unlike our current fleshly body, why did God not just do that to begin with?

To test us. If we pass the test, we will go to heaven.

Isaiah 45:

7 I form light and create darkness; I make well-being and create calamity; I am the LORD, who does all these things.
Why does the LORD create calamity?

I don't know all the reasons. One possibility is for the good people to help the victims.

Why does God allow suffering and Satan to hang around?

2 Peter 3:

9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
Jesus told us the good news and the bad news in John 16:

33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world, you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
God even makes use of the wicked, Proverbs 16:

4 The LORD has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble.
Why does God let evil people live good lives?

God uses evil people to test good people. Satan is the ruler of this world. This life that we are living is for testing to see who will get to inherit eternal life and heavenly rewards, James 1:

12 Blessed is a man who perseveres under trial; for once he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.
Focus on God and love and the positives in life. Focus on your eternal rewards for the hardships that you have endured. Luke 16:

25 “But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony.
In the end, God is just. We only live this earthly life once. Make the best of it. Revelation 22:

12 “Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done.
Why do bad things happen to good people?

We don't know all the reasons. One possible reason is in Isaiah 57:

1 The righteous perish, and no one takes it to heart; the devout are taken away, and no one understands that the righteous are taken away to be spared from evil.
Looking at it from the earthly perspective, there is no justice.
Looking at it from the eternal perspective, there is ultimate justice in God. God spares them from further testing. Genesis 5:

24 Enoch walked with God, and he was not, for God took him.
Does God test our faith?

Yes, 1 Peter 1:

7 so that the tested genuineness of your faith—more precious than gold that perishes though it is tested by fire—may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ.
This world is the testing ground. Those who pass will inherit the new earth. God permits wickedness in the world to test the hearts of man, good or bad, so that the works of the godly might be displayed. If you enjoy wealth and health, what are you doing with your possessions? Ultimately, everything leads to the Cross and the glory of the Cross.

James 1:

12 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.
Is every test caused by some temptation?

No.

See also Why did God make Satan?.

Back