• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Who are Gods 'Chosen'?

You can only know that God exists by being Born Of Gods seed..not by reading God’s word...of course by reading the penned word, one can believe in Jesus in their own understanding, one needs much more than that to become a child of God..

The penned word does not draw you closer to God..the Holy Spirit does that, you need to know God in your spirit/ heart
that can only come by divine revelation, just as his word says.

Religion does not guide you...you seek more and more of God’s Kingdom once you are Born Again, the Spirit guides us , all backed up by the penned word....

You need to be Born Of God’s seed before you will/ can ever start understanding scripture, only the Spirit can bring the penned word to our understanding in our spirit, we are spirit children, not worldly children...

1 Corinthians 12:3New King James Version (NKJV) Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit

Romans 8​

King James Version​

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together
18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
So how many days of your life has your heart instructed your mind to seek Jehovah's righteousness first as Jesus taught? All with holy spirit do it 24/7-365--Its the only way one can accomplish this other important truth from Jesus daily=John 4:22-24= both super important, done daily 24/7-365

So how many days of your life has your heart instructed your mind to seek Jehovah's righteousness first as Jesus taught?

My mind doesn’t seek God...my heart/ spirit is what seeks God, it’s the Holy Spirit in our heart/ spirit that draws us closer to God.

How would you know how to draw closer to God, just by reading a Bible, much more to it than that?

Anyone can post scripture.....we need to know God in our heart/ spirit, that can only come by divine revelation.....
All with holy spirit do it 24/7-365--Its the only way one can accomplish this other important truth from Jesus daily=John 4:22-24= both super important, done daily 24/7-365
We are Born Of The Spirit.?

Who do you think is working in our hearts/spirit?

Who is making us into the image of Jesus?...you can’t read that into being, whose fruit are you bearing?

2 Corinthians 3:18
Audio Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

New Living Translation
So all of us who have had that veil removed can see and reflect the glory of the Lord. And the Lord—who is the Spirit—makes us more and more like him as we are changed into his glorious image.

English Standard Version
And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.

Berean Standard Bible
And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into His image with intensifying glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit

It’s all in the penned word,...we can only bear Jesus fruit or be made into his image if we are Born Again.

KJV
Compare
  • I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
    John 15:1-2fruitfulnesssinobedience
  • Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
    John 15:8Fatherfollowingevangelism
  • Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
    John 15:16obedienceprayer

What in us needs to be Born Again ?

Unfortunately many lead themselves through scripture to bring it to their own understanding, ..you need to be Born Again Of Imperishable/ incorruptible seed, ...without that “ life” giving seed that takes root in our heart/ spirit, as it was a gift from God via His Holy Spirit ...there is only human understanding of the Bible which is void of Gods truth.

As I posted .. as Gods word says.

1 Corinthians 12:3New King James Version (NKJV) Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit

Last edited:
I see you lack understanding of what we believe.
You guys publicly claim that only JW members will be saved.

It is a grossly arrogant attitude since no man or organization has any authority to judge anyone for salvation.

It is a grave sin.

If all 3 are one then why does only the Father know the day and hour of his day of anger? Why does the Father command Jesus? Why does Jesus have to subject himself( forever) once he hands the kingdom back to his God and Father?1Cor 15:24-28)
You blinded guide! Learn how to read the word of God distinctly and then give it true sense before opening your mouth and showing your ignorance of the truth.

Jesus of Nazareth is the complex Person of God and man – He possesses both complete natures.

So, the "why" questions you asked can easily be explained by Jesus' full humanity as the Son of Man. Therefore, as a man, his knowledge was limited; as a man, he lived in obedience to the word of God; as a man, he will always be in subjection unto Him who put all things under his feet!

God is a Spirit that dwells in eternity, and that has never changed, nor will it ever change. When the saying comes to pass~we shall see God, it will be Jesus Christ who is indeed the true God, that man, and angels will see.

Last edited:
My mind doesn’t seek God...my heart/ spirit is what seeks God, it’s the Holy Spirit in our heart/ spirit that draws us closer to God.

How would you know how to draw closer to God, just by reading a Bible, much more to it than that?

Anyone can post scripture.....we need to know God in our heart/ spirit, that can only come by divine revelation.....

We are Born Of The Spirit.?

Who do you think is working in our hearts/spirit?

Who is making us into the image of Jesus?...you can’t read that into being, whose fruit are you bearing?

2 Corinthians 3:18
Audio Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

New Living Translation
So all of us who have had that veil removed can see and reflect the glory of the Lord. And the Lord—who is the Spirit—makes us more and more like him as we are changed into his glorious image.

English Standard Version
And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.

Berean Standard Bible
And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into His image with intensifying glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit

It’s all in the penned word,...we can only bear Jesus fruit or be made into his image if we are Born Again.

KJV
Compare
  • I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
    John 15:1-2fruitfulnesssinobedience
  • Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
    John 15:8Fatherfollowingevangelism
  • Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
    John 15:16obedienceprayer

What in us needs to be Born Again ?

Unfortunately many lead themselves through scripture to bring it to their own understanding, ..you need to be Born Again Of Imperishable/ incorruptible seed, ...without that “ life” giving seed that takes root in our heart/ spirit, as it was a gift from God via His Holy Spirit ...there is only human understanding of the Bible which is void of Gods truth.

As I posted .. as Gods word says.

The heart is more treacherous than anything and desperate, who can know it?-Jeremiah 17:9)
None who do not obey Jesus are born again, but the blind guides assure many they are, yet they don't even know what Jesus taught, like the super important scripture i shared with you.

You guys publicly claim that only JW members will be saved.

It is a grossly arrogant attitude since no man or organization has any authority to judge anyone for salvation.

It is a grave sin.
Jesus leads the congregation.

You blinded guide! Learn how to read the word of God distinctly and then give it true sense before opening your mouth and showing your ignorance of the truth.

Jesus of Nazareth is the complex Person of God and man – He possesses both complete natures.

So, the "why" questions you asked can easily be explained by Jesus' full humanity as the Son of Man. Therefore, as a man, his knowledge was limited; as a man, he lived in obedience to the word of God; as a man, he will always be in subjection unto Him who put all things under his feet!

God is a Spirit that dwells in eternity, and that has never changed, nor will it ever change. When the saying comes to pass~we shall see God, it will be Jesus Christ who is indeed the true God, that man, and angels will see.
God did all the powerful works-through Jesus-Acts 2:22)
Here is Jesus back in heaven sitting at Gods right hand-Rev 3:12---You actually teach and believe God has a God?

God did all the powerful works-through Jesus-Acts 2:22)
Here is Jesus back in heaven sitting at Gods right hand-Rev 3:12---You actually teach and believe God has a God?
We, I, actually dont expect you to understand these things. ;)

We, I, actually dont expect you to understand these things. ;)
The word at John 1:1 is NOT called capitol G God in the Greek lexicons--That error has mislead billions. Do you understand that reality?

The word at John 1:1 is NOT called capitol G God in the Greek lexicons--That error has mislead billions. Do you understand that reality?
Your leader didn't know a stitch of Greek, but yet he translated the bible. That error has misled millions. Do you understand that reality?

Jesus leads the congregation.
Nope, your governing body leads the whole organization.

You have to be baptized into your organization to join your church.

You have to agree with everything that they teach.

Governing body brainwashes the whole organization.

Well, you got that right. Ill give you that.

Well, you got that right. Ill give you that.
I know about triune god worshipping churches and how they operate too.

I served and had congregated with them for several years.

No organization can brainwash me.

I know what Jesus teaches.

The heart is more treacherous than anything and desperate, who can know it?-Jeremiah 17:9)
None who do not obey Jesus are born again, but the blind guides assure many they are, yet they don't even know what Jesus taught, like the super important scripture i shared with you.
The heart/ spirit can only know God, via his witness the Living Holy Spirit..plus a Born Again does not sin they have been Born Of God’s seed...the Holy Spirit is the Living seed.

We’re in the Spirit we’re not in the flesh.

like the super important scripture i shared with you.
Only the Spirit brings scripture to my understanding, you don’t.

A Born Again relies 100% on the Spirit to bring scripture to their understanding in their spirit..

You know and are nothing without the indwelling Holy Spirit.

Your leader didn't know a stitch of Greek, but yet he translated the bible. That error has misled millions. Do you understand that reality?
The holy spirit guided the New world translation. Schools of men are not needed.
You look up the Greek at John 1:1 two different words are used for the true God and the word. One ends in a g like character, one ends in a v like character-clearly showing they are not being called the same thing--God and god is the difference. 2 Cor 4:4 is worded exactly the same-God and god. Translating is the same atboth spots=100% fact.
There have been at least 20 translations in history with a god at John 1:1 by unbias Greek scholars.

Jesus said one must listen to his teachers-Luke 17:26--

The heart/ spirit can only know God, via his witness the Living Holy Spirit..plus a Born Again does not sin they have been Born Of God’s seed...the Holy Spirit is the Living seed.

We’re in the Spirit we’re not in the flesh.
Imagine that.

Only the Spirit brings scripture to my understanding, you don’t.

A Born Again relies 100% on the Spirit to bring scripture to their understanding in their spirit..

You know and are nothing without the indwelling Holy Spirit.
Jesus appointed teachers on earth= these-Matt 24:45--And Jesus said one MUST listen to them the same as its listening to him. Luke 17:26)

Back