• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Who are Gods 'Chosen'?

Many of those confused religions believe they are born again.
There is absolutely NO confusion for those who are Born Again...that can only come by divine revelation..

A Living spirit birth, backed up by Gods penned word.

There are many imo who lead“ themselves” through scripture....and bringing themselves to understanding the word, the word can only be understood in the spirit.

Plus, only God knows who are his children...

That doesn't matter. In the Greek lexicons, 2 different words are used for the true God and for the word. One ends in a g like character one ends in a v like character-to show a difference of what one is being called-The only difference= God or god. The same exactly at 2Cor 4:4, one got the g like character one got the v like character--God and god. translating is the same at both spots.
See post #147.

This world will find out different. At least 20 translations in history by unbias Greek scholars has-a god at John 1:1.
The use of the article "the" (ton) in the Greek does not change the meaning of theos, nor the meaning of logos.

In the Greek, theos is used with the article "the" (ton), and without it.
The English may not (or may) have need of the article, but that makes no difference in the Greek idiom.

In Ac 27:23 in Greek, ("the God whose I am"), "the" points out the special God whose Paul is, and is to be preserved in the English.
However, in the next verse in Greek ("the God has given you all the ones sailing with you), we do not need "the" in English. . .although
it is usual in English to use the article ("the") with a proper name, when mentioned a second time.

There are, however, exceptions to this, as when the article is omitted in order to lay stress upon, or give precision to, the character or nature of what is expressed in the noun (e.g.; theos). . .as in Jn 1:1, "and the Word was God," where a double stress is on theos--by the absence of the article ("the," ton) and by the emphatic position of theos (Greek: "God was the Word").

So contrary to your assertion, the use of the article "the" (ton) in the Greek does not change the meaning of theos, nor the meaning of logos.

Matthew 11:27
Audio Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
“All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

New Living Translation
“My Father has entrusted everything to me. No one truly knows the Son except the Father, and no one truly knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.”

English Standard Version
All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

Berean Standard Bible
All things have been entrusted to Me by My Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal Him

The holy spirit guided the New world translation. Schools of men are not needed

Hi I would offer,

To include JWs school of men ?

The private interptation or personal commentary of of Charles Russel does not rise above other opinions (private interpretations) of what they they think God (Not Jesus dying mankind is the Son of man) is teaching .

Jesus learns from the invisible Father just as believers today.

John 6: 45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man (to include the Son of man Jesus himself) therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

Eternal God is not a man and neither is there any fleshly infalible interpreter set between our invisible Holy Father, and dying mankind as a umpire calling the shots . Strike three

Antichrists' another teaching authority other than it as it is written .sola scriptura . It can be seen in the fruit of way. . they must use the word "blood" as in no transfusion (save life) or is a blood transfusion (Catholicism) Both not recognizing a parable or figuration language is in view revealing the mysteries hid from dying mankind.

Spiritual matter (unseen, faith power from the father working in Christians

While Catholicism mis-interrupts "drink blood" as if a wafers baked in a oven made with human hands when miraculously hit the water/ salivary it becomes the renewing baptism of the Holy Spirit. Denying the loving commandment . . what goes into a person mouth comes out as draught and must be buried outside the camp. Not new life. . letteral food it does not enter the born again soul

The parable drink blood. Remember the interpretation key. Without parables (figurative language) Christ. . . spoke not.

The "drink blood eat flesh" parable . Simply, God unseen pouring out His powerful Spirit life on dying flesh and blood. . . in jeapordy of his own invisible powerful Faithfull Spirit life.

Marvel not but rather believe. . . . .Jesus said to Nicodenmus. . . . . Nicodemus one that made Jesus into a circus seal .Do a trick work a miracle when we see then we will beleive for fifteen minutes.

They sought after the things seen no vision (sola scriptura) from our Invisible Holy Father Immanuel. Yoked with His labor of love as it is written working in us our burdens can be lighter with a living hope beyond the grave (not Limbo)

John 4:48Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe.

John 6:30 They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work?

Walk by faith the unseen eternal power of Christ labor of love. Let his light as it is written illuminate the path .Not the temporal dying, dark things seen. Look up to where our Holy Spirit help comes from . . daily working in Christians .

Faith the mystery solving power

Jesus appointed teachers on earth= these-Matt 24:45--And Jesus said one MUST listen to them the same as its listening to him. Luke 17:26)
Your quote here, proves that God's children are to take heed and beware of men, who think they are speaking on the behalf of God, when in fact they are speaking lies as "self proclaim" men of God. Many of these self proclaimed prophets, are the children of men who were also false prophets in the generation before them ~ they are just carrying on the same lies as their father's before them, and many of them will their children do same, etc. The Swaggart family are a prime example of what I'm saying. The reason being~these false prophets have built an Enterprise of wealth that provides for them an easy living.
Jesus appointed teachers on earth= these-Matt 24:45--And Jesus said one MUST listen to them the same as its listening to him. Luke 17:26)
Let us look at Matthew 24:45.

This verse is not limited to teachers, pastors, elders, etc., but to all saints whom God has called and gifted (given talents) to continue using their gifts and talents for the good of his sheep until he comes again and for them not to grow weary, or faint, or to be overcome by this world, but to remain faithful and busy until he comes again, or until death. Look at teh context and it will prove this understanding to be true.

But before he ever spoke these words, he warned us of not believing every spirit, but for us to take heed and beware of false prophets coming in abundance in the latter days just before his coming again.
Everyone believes this man, or that man, has the truth and the power of God upon them, and you must come and see, and hear him, he's here, there, everywhere where you are not at! Yet, we as children of God are to test every spirit by the words of God, not by so called power, miracles, numbers, or what others say, even if they confess jesus is the Christ, for many will come and say that Jesus is the Christ, but, their doctrines prove that they do not know him, or have the Spirit of God indwelling them but another spirit, and another gospel and another jesus.

Last edited:
Hi. That a strange way to ask a question ?

Its not a problem for me .

Eternal God as Abba Father is Spirit. . A Spirit does not have flesh and bones. (Things the eyes see the temporal, dying )

Luke 24:38-40King James Version38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.

The lord has given us the valuable prescription below to open our understanding, that we might understand the parables. . which without Christ the Husband,. . Holy Spirit spoke not ,

Note . . . .(Red) . . . invisible eternal

Note. . . .(Black) . . . visible (right before ones eye) the temporal We are promised new bodies .No longer Jew or gentile, male nor female .

2 Corinthians 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

The Spirit of Christ as a law of His faith (or belief) declared the words "let there be" and the creation was "God alone good"

The invisible created the visible .

Not "let there be" and the creation "was God"

Its where the what some called "Charismatics". Pentecostals are deceived with what they call "sign gifts" (blasphemy). Signs as metaphors used in parables follow that which one believes . . not lead

Supernatural without beginning. God cannot create another God .The second would have a beginning, nature as mankind .

The Son of man Jesus became the born again Son of God. All of dying mankind must be born again.

God has no need to be born .He is supernatural God with out beginning .(let there be)

Its the goal of Satan the invisible spirit of lies to deceive dying mankind to believe eternal God as a Jewish man is King of kings .
The Son of man had a created body. The Son of God is God. Jesus was God in a man's body. Two natures. Why is that so hard to accept?

The Son of man had a created body. The Son of God is God. Jesus was God in a man's body. Two natures. Why is that so hard to accept?

The faithful "let there be" and the creation was God alone good.

God the Faithful creator remains supernatural (without nature)

Eternal God remains without mother or father without geanalolgy. No beginning of Spirit life or end of spirit life (Hebrew7)

God is the Creator not a man as us dying creation .

Why worship dying mankind Jesus the Son of man above the invisible Creator? ?????

Romans 1: 25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature (Jesus the Son of man) more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

That is the goal of Satan to deceive mankind that supernatural God is a Jewish man as King of kings .

Jesus the Son of man is not ashamed to call us brother and sisters in Chrsit the husand

Matthew 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Mark 3:35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

Call no man on earth Holy Father which is needed to call what Catholics must call a divine Queen Mother entity.

The unholy Family of three The Queen Mother named Mary, the father (represented by the Pope) and the sons (patron saints gods male and female. After a earthly dying government of men (oral traditons) I heard it through the 3500 and rising dead fathers

Its very simple for me…
““Everything that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I certainly will not cast out.”

(John 6:37 NAS20)

The faithful "let there be" and the creation was God alone good.

God the Faithful creator remains supernatural (without nature)
Supernatural does not mean "without nature" (essential character or constitution, essence).

God has a divine nature, angels have an angelic nature, and humans have a human nature.

Why worship dying mankind Jesus the Son of man above the invisible Creator? ?????
Why say we do that? We don't. He IS the invisible Creator.

This world will find out different. At least 20 translations in history by unbias Greek scholars has-a god at John 1:1.
Where in the world do you get the notion that anyone is unbiased? That is flat wrong!

Why say we do that? We don't. He IS the invisible Creator.
As a man seen or Spirit not seen ?

Is Jesus the Son of man your brother in the lord .

Some think the Son of man Jesus had no need to be born again?

As a man seen or Spirit not seen ?

Is Jesus the Son of man your brother in the lord .

Some think the Son of man Jesus had no need to be born again?
I don’t know what this means. Can you elaborate?

Back