• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

WHEN IS A JEW NOT A JEW?

Then they are Jews but only after the flesh.
The ones that believe are the true spiritual Jews…not believing Gentiles.
Believing Gentiles should be called..well, ‘spiritual Gentiles’
Jesus emphasizes that salvation comes from Jews.

Jews are symbolic and faithful to spiritual things.

Why do you keep avoiding Jesus' point?

still redharding. and avoiding Jesus' word.

Do you find anywhere Jesus says He is God?

Does His Father say Jesus is His God?
Are you a red-letter-only Christian, or do you believe all of God's Word?

Mark 2:7 KJV
Why doth this man thus speak blasphemies? who can forgive sins but God only?
Are your sins forgiven?

John 5:18,23 KJV
Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.
[23] That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.
I wonder where that leaves you?

John 1:1,14 KJV
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
So Who is the Word?..Stay tuned..
[14] And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
(Sounds like Jesus to me)

Jews are symbolic and faithful to spiritual things.
Since Jesus was Jewish, does that mean your Savior/salvation is also symbolic?

Are you a red-letter-only Christian, or do you believe all of God's Word?
Nope.

But you guys make doctrines disregarding what Jesus says.

Jesus is the Lord.

He is the Teacher.

Then they are Jews but only after the flesh.
The ones that believe are the true spiritual Jews…not believing Gentiles.
Believing Gentiles should be called..well, ‘spiritual Gentiles’
Just call 'em Christians - same title for Born Again Jews.

Gal 3:28 covers it nicely

Nope.

But you guys make doctrines disregarding what Jesus says.

Jesus is the Lord.

He is the Teacher.
'us' guys? Who may that be?

Jesus is the Lord of salvation. Jews are symbolic and faithful to spiritual things.
A salvation that is only 'symbolic', secured by a 'symbolic' Jew? (241 & 244))

You are dancing around the point Jesus is making.

I am done with you, friend.
Jesus never made the imaginary point you are trying to make.
But I agree with the done part.

Mark 2:7 KJV
Why doth this man thus speak blasphemies? who can forgive sins but God only?
Are your sins forgiven?

John 5:18,23 KJV
Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.
[23] That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.
I wonder where that leaves you?

John 1:1,14 KJV
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
So Who is the Word?..Stay tuned..
[14] And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
(Sounds like Jesus to me)

God is no a Jewish man

when the veil was rent (it is finished) there was no Jewish King of kings sitting in the holy place , Satan could no longer deceive all the nations that God is a man. He fell.

Yes only the unseen eternal Holy Father can forgive sin .The Son of man Jesus our brother in the lord as dying mankind has no power to forgive sin or rebuke the spirit of error Satan .

Jesus the Son of man is not equal with the Faithful Creator. He that honors the dying flesh of the Son above that of the unseen Holy Father simply invites the wrath of God . God is not a man (creation)

Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature (Son of man Jesus )more than the Creator,(the father) who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Blasphemy the abomination of desolation human form "dying mankind" in the place of the faith of Christ. . the power of God that works in all sons of God (Christians) .Just like our brother in Lord Jesus.

God is no a Jewish man

when the veil was rent (it is finished) there was no Jewish King of kings sitting in the holy place , Satan could no longer deceive all the nations that God is a man. He fell.

Yes only the unseen eternal Holy Father can forgive sin .The Son of man Jesus our brother in the lord as dying mankind has no power to forgive sin or rebuke the spirit of error Satan .

Jesus the Son of man is not equal with the Faithful Creator. He that honors the dying flesh of the Son above that of the unseen Holy Father simply invites the wrath of God . God is not a man (creation)

Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature (Son of man Jesus )more than the Creator,(the father) who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Blasphemy the abomination of desolation human form "dying mankind" in the place of the faith of Christ. . the power of God that works in all sons of God (Christians) .Just like our brother in Lord Jesus.
Jesus is fully God/fully man. Our puny finite brains can’t comprehend that.
In Isaiah God says He is the first and the last. In Revelation, Jesus says He is the first and last. You can’t have two firsts and lasts.

Jesus is fully God/fully man. Our puny finite brains can’t comprehend that.
In Isaiah God says He is the first and the last. In Revelation, Jesus says He is the first and last. You can’t have two firsts and lasts.

The Holy Spirit prophesying through Jonn the Eternal spirit is the first and last The flesh of our brother in the lord Jesu is decomposing he awaits a new body just as any son of God dying mankind

Revelation 1:10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, (Jesus the Son of dying mankind ) yet now henceforth know we him no more.

God is a not a man. . to think he is that would be blasphemy .

The Holy Spirit prophesying through Jonn the Eternal spirit is the first and last The flesh of our brother in the lord Jesu is decomposing he awaits a new body just as any son of God dying mankind
Scripture says otherwise...

(Psa 16:10) For You will not abandon me to Sheol; You will not allow Your Faithful One to see decay.

(Act 2:31) Seeing this in advance, he spoke concerning the resurrection of the Messiah: He was not left in Hades, and His flesh did not experience decay.

Or are you a gnostic?

I suppose the same Holy Spirit prophesying through Isaiah was confused as to who was first and last?

Isaiah 44:6 KJV
Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

God is a not a man. . to think he is that would be blasphemy .
Immanuel- God with us in the Person of Jesus Christ, is what the Scriptures foretold...

Isaiah 7:14 KJV
Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Merry Christmas, see you at Easter (Lord willing), where we celebrate Him physically rising from the dead.

To top off this 'crazy' discussion...

1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Scripture says otherwise...

(Psa 16:10) For You will not abandon me to Sheol; You will not allow Your Faithful One to see decay.

(Act 2:31) Seeing this in advance, he spoke concerning the resurrection of the Messiah: He was not left in Hades, and His flesh did not experience decay.

Thanks . Yes the father would never abandon the son of man, Jesus in his sufferings. As the father bruised his heel it was unto death not dead never to rise. A living sacrifice the Father in jeopardy of His own Spirit pouring it out on dying flesh. . . strengthening the Son of by the Spirit of Christ that worked in Jesus . . . to finish it to the glory of the Father

Yes for three days and nights his dying flesh did not experience decay .. Four days with Lazarus.

Are you a gnostic or do we have a different way of looking at what we would think he teaches us?

It does not change the simplicity of the gospel, God saves dying mankind .

Thanks . Yes the father would never abandon the son of man, Jesus in his sufferings. As the father bruised his heel it was unto death not dead never to rise. A living sacrifice the Father in jeopardy of His own Spirit pouring it out on dying flesh. . . strengthening the Son of by the Spirit of Christ that worked in Jesus . . . to finish it to the glory of the Father

Yes for three days and nights his dying flesh did not experience decay .. Four days with Lazarus.

Are you a gnostic or do we have a different way of looking at what we would think he teaches us?

It does not change the simplicity of the gospel, God saves dying mankind .
You may want to double check your theories with 1Corinthians 15

1 Corinthians 15:14,17,19-21 KJV
And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.

[17] And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.

[19] If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. [20] But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. [21] For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

Back