• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

WHEN IS A JEW NOT A JEW?

Where can I find that concept in Scripture? (We still hold to Scripture, don't we?)

Correct, that would be a Jew under Divine wrath.

No where in Scripture, do I find such a statement, rather...

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. John 3:3 KJV
There are so many expressions of qualification of salvation.

You need to get to know Jesus' teachings.

Spiritually circumcised, born again, and faithfulness are all the same thing.

I am sure there are more too.

There are so many expressions of qualification of salvation.

You need to get to know Jesus' teachings.

Spiritually circumcised, born again, and faithfulness are all the same thing.

I am sure there are more too.
Sorry but you don't know me. I have walked with Jesus 50 years in March after living in debauchery for a number of years.
The blood of Jesus Christ doesn't turn a Gentile into a spiritual Jew. When you have a verse that reveals that, then I'll take a serious look. Until then, judging each other gets us nowhere.

Sorry but you don't know me. I have walked with Jesus 50 years in March after living in debauchery for a number of years.
Triune god worshipping has lasted ever since RCC made it up.

So your 50 years is nothing compared to triune god-worshipping churches.

And it is getting worse as time goes on until the end of this world.

Triune god worshipping has lasted ever since RCC made it up.

So your 50 years is nothing compared to triune god-worshipping churches.

And it is getting worse as time goes on until the end of this world.
apples and oranges/non sequiter

apples and oranges/non sequiter
Becasue you don't understand how God works.

God cannot be mocked, friend.

Triune god believers don't understand how God works.

Last edited:
Becasue you don't understand how God works.

God cannot be mocked, friend.

Triune god believers don't understand how God works.
I'll ignore your ad hominems ,
so, which person of the Trinity is not God??

Last edited:
I'll ignore your ad hominems ,
so, which person of the Trinity is not God??
God is one. There is no other, says the Bible.

And Jesus says His Father is His God.

I already showed you the clear verses of what Jesus says but you continually dismiss it..

This is why triune god worshippers don't understand the Bible or Jesus' word.

God cannot be mocked.

This is Bible Truth, not ad hominems.

Mark 2:7 KJV
Why doth this man thus speak blasphemies? who can forgive sins but God only?
Are your sins forgiven?

John 5:18,23 KJV
Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.
[23] That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.
I wonder where that leaves you?

John 1:1,14 KJV
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
So Who is the Word?..Stay tuned..
[14] And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
(Sounds like Jesus to me)

Mark 2:7 KJV
Why doth this man thus speak blasphemies? who can forgive sins but God only?
Are your sins forgiven?

John 5:18,23 KJV
Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.
[23] That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.
I wonder where that leaves you?

John 1:1,14 KJV
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
So Who is the Word?..Stay tuned..
[14] And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
(Sounds like Jesus to me)
This is redharing.

Still ignoring what Jesus says about His God.

so sad.

WHEN IS A JEW NOT A JEW?​

Accursing to the commentary of God as it is writen Romans 2:28-29King James Version For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: (What the eyes see the temporal) But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly;(born agin) and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; (death)whose praise is not of men, but of God.

When they HAVE NO FAITH.

Next question???
Then they are Jews but only after the flesh.
The ones that believe are the true spiritual Jews…not believing Gentiles.
Believing Gentiles should be called..well, ‘spiritual Gentiles’

It's great how you remind all that the covenant was established with the Jews. However, as much as I can appreciate that, you cannot deny the gentile has too, been called to be a part of it. You for instance, are not a Jew by nature or spirit, yet you are commissioned to go on the world tour to tell all how it is only the Jews who are part of the covenant. All this you do in defiance of the totality of the Law of Christ. No one who actually takes God at His word would deny it is to the Jews first, then the Greek and Roman (aka gentile). It is however, your callous toward the called gentile which reveals your own uncircumcised heart and soul as well as the uncircumcised hearts of your teachers who clearly, identify as "Jew". Clearly, you are not under the mantle of Yeshua but of those who identify as Jew. As though Jewish tradition and loins are what saves men.....NOT! Definitely an agenda and all is not kosher as they say. Too much hate to be the spirit of Christ. There is something in your teachers and it isn't the spirit which makes them true Jews either.

You mention this grandiose number that you have no proof of. Not that Jews throughout Christian history did not have large numbers, point is- NO ONE COULD POSSIBLY QUANTIFY IT. Something my husband pointed out to me. Like you, he notes the numbers mentioned in ACTS which shows many Jews accepting the One True Shepherd ( you do not). He adds, " As time went on, those Jews who continued in the faith, would have assimilated among all the nations practicing Christianity not the OC." The expansion of Christianity would not have fostered OC Jews but those in the fullness of the faith. They would continue among the Christian churches and peoples, probably inter marrying among fellow gentile Christians leaving in trace genealogy a remnant gene amongst men of all nations. Point is, the "remnant" of Jacob could mean just that, a remnant gene amongst people in all nations which secures the 12 Tribes of Israel. In my opinion, I told him he could be partially right.

Though I appreciate your little reminders I must remind you in the FULLNESS of GRACE that I am under, you are 100% skewed in your views they are 100% not Christian. Anyone without an agenda and basic reading skills of a second grader can see that.
Acts 10:
Good News for Gentiles
33So I sent for you immediately, and you were kind enough to come. Now then, we are all here in the presence of God to listen to everything the Lord has instructed you to tell us.” 34Then Peter began to speak: “I now truly understand that God does not show favoritism, 35but welcomes those from every nation who fear Him and do what is right.…

Hosea 2:

…22And the earth will respond to the grain, to the new wine and oil, and they will respond to Jezreel. 23And I will sow her as My own in the land, and I will have compassion on ‘No Compassion.’ I will say to those called ‘Not My People,’ ‘You are My people,’ and they will say, ‘You are my God.’”

Romans 9:
The Calling of the Gentiles
…24including us, whom He has called not only from the Jews, but also from the Gentiles? 25As He says in Hosea: “I will call them ‘My People’ who are not My people, and I will call her ‘My Beloved’ who is not My beloved,” 26and, “It will happen that in the very place where it was said to them, ‘You are not My people,’ they will be called ‘sons of the living God.’ ”…

John 11:
The Witness of John
…10He was in the world, and though the world was made through Him, the world did not recognize Him. 11He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. 12But to all who did receive Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God—…
God made no covenant with Gentiles. If He did they's be named when Covenant was made with Abraham (Gen. 17.) They are not.

Gentile means heathen. It is an obvious concept. How are you considered a heathen anymore when grafted into the original tree- Romans 11 by faith? All are nourished by the same root. Jew comes from the name Judah meaning ( In Praise of God). Hebrew means ( traversed one/ one who has traversed). That means called from one side of things to another. Before Abraham was a Hebrew he was a heathen born from among heathens. Heathen simply refers to those not in worship of the one true God. Abram was called to come out of his father's home and land and follow the unseen God. He traversed from one side of the Jordan River to the other. Therefore, like father Abraham, the gentile / heathen from among other nations are called out of the darkness into God's marvelous light and Hebrew- Traverse. The gentile therefore, is called a Hebrew like father Abraham. Prove father Abraham was not born among the heathen. You won't, no one will because the scriptures do not lie.
Gentile does not mean heathen, unless you want to call Sarah a heathen.

16 And I will bless her, and give thee a son also of her: yea, I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of people shall be of her.
Gen.17:16.

So, according to your error Sarah is the mother of heathens.

No Christianity is not completed Judaism. That is like saying, a baby fully formed is a completed fetus. The truth is, the revelation of God to man came in stages just like a development of a Child. Just like you cannot call a fetus an embryo after a certain stage, you cannot call a fully birthed Child a fetus. Judaism is a fetus stage of growth in what God would fully birth. Therefore, anyone who clings to Judaism in essence aborts their souls and rights to be called a Child of God. They are not birthed because they reject their own growth. Judaism is obsolete and it is not the final stage or name over God's people. As my elder brother Paul says in Hebrews, (yes he wrote Hebrews) and if one said something they all did because they are all likeminded (speaking of my elder brothers), so dispute my assertion as to the writer of Hebrews if you must. Anyways..... as Paul said- Hebrews 8:
The New Covenant
…12For I will forgive their iniquities and will remember their sins no more.” 13By speaking of a new covenant, He has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and aging will soon disappear.

Judaism is stuck in the OC not the fullness of the covenant. You would think you would have read about the sin of Judaizing. Judas himself was a pandering Judaizer, once he saw the error of his ways and the intent toward Christianity (Christ) by the Pharisees, Judas hung himself spilling out his guts to the world. His gut instincts proved him a worker of the devil not one acting in the spirit of faith in God but of self-interest. He was used like a tool by fake Jews. If they were true Jews, they would have rejoiced at Christ's day like father Abraham.

What you call Judaism has been fading since Christ came. Now, at the "End of the Age" as Christ calls it, comes the End of the Age of Judaism. How? Well, those called true Jews will come into their full development and be born again in Christ and be under His mantle (Christian)= anointed of the Anointed One/follower of Christ. And the rest who abort their lives in Judaism reject full development and delivery and will disappear=die and God will have them be no more! I didn't say so God did in Hebrews, I am a True Christian and simply have to say what my Father says.
4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth. Rom. 10:3–4.

In Him is yea.

But your theology is nay. Study this.

When they HAVE NO FAITH.

Next question???
Don't need it.
3000 Jews were born-again on Pentecost.
Saved as per covenant by God to save. He is, after all, their Redeemer, Deliverer, Savior, Prophet, Priest, King, ....

John 10:30 KJV
I and my Father are one.
still redharding. and avoiding Jesus' word.

Do you find anywhere Jesus says He is God?

Does His Father say Jesus is His God?

Back