• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

The New Testament refers to Jesus as "God"

Don't say things the Bible doesn't say.

Say that to yourself.

It has completely ruined your credibility and puts an ugly stain on your witness as an alleged Christian. We don't need people like you attaching the word "Christian" to themselves then going around committing sin

If you don't like it then you can lump it!

Have some humility, integrity,

Words you should try living by.

and be a man and own it. You should begin with a public apology and repentance.

For what?

Which proves Jesus is God (Acts 1:24).
Great job!
Jesus does not know the hearts of all people. The Bible doesn't say that. That means he isn't God. That means he was never prayed to.

You're so deceived you're now calling Runningman's Jesus a false Jesus.

Fixed that for you (the boldface above is mine).

Oh, and you're welcome.

Last edited:
Already refuted in Acts 1:24 and Revelation 2:23.
Your lies are nothing against them.
Revelation 2:23 doesn't say Jesus knows the hearts of all people. Acts 1:24 says the person they are praying to knows everyone's hearts. Stop lying. Seriously. There's no point continuing to double down. We all have Bibles and can read that what you said is not in the verses you quoted.

You made a claim about what the verse says and it doesn't say that. Own it, liar.

What is the deity of Jesus?

What does it say ? Is he able to search the hearts of all.?

1 Kings 8:39Then hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and forgive, and do, and give to every man according to his ways, whose heart thou knowest; (for thou, even thou only, knowest the hearts of all the children of men;)

Altering my quotes is not only intellectually dishonest, but it also misrepresents me. Isn't there a forum rule against this? There should be if there isn't.

That is why I put it in boldface and said I fixed it for you.

You need a lot of fixin'.

It's already been properly defined and it was not in your favor.

Jesus.

Yes, thanks.
Revelation 2:23 doesn't say Jesus knows everyone's hearts. The one they prayed to in Acts 1:24 says He knows everyone's hearts. That isn't Jesus, bro. Your alleged proof doesn't support what it says. Jesus was never prayed to one time in the Bible. If he was God, you should have many examples of this.

What is the deity of Jesus?

What does it say ? Is he able to search the hearts of all.?

1 Kings 8:39Then hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and forgive, and do, and give to every man according to his ways, whose heart thou knowest; (for thou, even thou only, knowest the hearts of all the children of men;)
The one in that verse who is the only one who knows the hearts of all men is YHWH, the Father. It's all right there in the passage. The Son is not the Father nor is the Son omniscient as shown numerous times.

Back