• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

The New Testament refers to Jesus as "God"

Just stop your abusive and caustic drivel already.
Fred is over here talking about raw sewage and garbage and you're telling me I am being abusive and caustic? That's ridiculous.

And yet you still haven't responded to the debunking of your talking points.

You teach confusion and a jesus that is not the true Jesus of the Bible.
You've completely ran out of the words to defend your talking points. You've now resorted to flinging raw sewage around the board at your debate opponents. How about you have some class and know when to hold'em and when to fold'em.

He has always been YHWH.

Thanks again for making this easy for me.

YHWH???? Secret???

Yes it's easy to see the attribute of God as our "almighty God has become our savior" .Was demostried to the world using the Son of man Jesus to show his Father's unseen glory and grace . . revealing the work of salvation of both empowered by one Jesus revealing to the world the love of his Father. . . the power of the gospel drawing dying mankind to the source of eternal faith the sword of His Spirit as it is written

Isaiah 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.

Jesus the Son of man, dying mankind would never sit in the place of our invisible head, Christ the will of the Father

God is not dying mankind. His word is life giving.The fruit of the Holy Spirit .

You've completely ran out of the words to defend your talking points. You've now resorted to flinging raw sewage around the board at your debate opponents. How about you have some class and know when to hold'em and when to fold'em.

What a disaster that you embrace.

The OP has checked out and stopped defending the thesis of this thread. Not watching this anymore. Next.

With the above out of the way, hopefully a more serious discussion can now take place.

When people like you sabotage threads with heresy it's not worth the time.
that doesn’t mean I still won’t get replies after I’ve stopped watching a thread. Maybe you’ve learned that before you make claims you can’t defend you’ll do your homework.

His heresy is a noxious weed that needs to be eradicated from the garden of truth.
big talk for someone utterly powerless to even carry on a convincing debate. Unitarian numbers will be growing here like everywhere else I go. Watch and wait. Glory to God.

I don't know what you mean by "Secret."

What is demostried?
Is WHWH a secret word?

I meant was the attribute of our "almighty God that he has become our savior"demonstrated using the dying flesh of the Son of man?

Seeing God has no form of his own.

Titus 2:10
Not purloining, but shewing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things.

Lk 2:11 For a Saviour is born to day to you, that is Christ the Lord, in the city of David.

Titus 2:10
Not purloining, but shewing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things.

Lk 2:11 For a Saviour is born to day to you, that is Christ the Lord, in the city of David.
Yes Christ the anointing Holy Spirit of the Father .not the dying flesh of jesus the Son on man He said his own dying flesh it profits for zero

God cannot be born he has no mother or father beginning of spirit life or end thereof.

Back