• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

The narrow gate vs the broad and spacious path

Keiw1

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Matthew 7:13-14- Go in through the narrow gate, because broad and spacious the road leading off into destruction, and many are the ones going through it-14) whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are the ones finding it-----WHY?

Lets take a look--

hundreds of trinity religions with hundreds of different truths

1JW religion with 1 truth

Lets apply Jesus-- Jesus promised to those taking the lead in his religion that when he sent holy spirit it would guide them into all( 1) truth.

Who do you follow?

Matthew 7:13-14- Go in through the narrow gate, because broad and spacious the road leading off into destruction, and many are the ones going through it-14) whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are the ones finding it-----WHY?

Lets take a look--

hundreds of trinity religions with hundreds of different truths

1JW religion with 1 truth

Lets apply Jesus-- Jesus promised to those taking the lead in his religion that when he sent holy spirit it would guide them into all( 1) truth.

Who do you follow?
I would think we follow the loving voice that calls or draws those "known by God". Like the apostle prophet Samael. .God drawing him three times. Three raise up wake up calls. I have work for you, the fast is over . . .time for breakfast sleepy head LOL.

The wide road those who preach but are not sent by the Holy Spirit the many or wide road they say but do not do not being sent

Mathew 7:21-23 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

I would think we follow the loving voice that calls or draws those "known by God". Like the apostle prophet Samael. .God drawing him three times. Three raise up wake up calls. I have work for you, the fast is over . . .time for breakfast sleepy head LOL.

The wide road those who preach but are not sent by the Holy Spirit the many or wide road they say but do not do not being sent

Mathew 7:21-23 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Israel from Moses on up until this very day, teach, serve and worship the Abrahamic God( just not how he wants now) that is a single being God=YHVH(Jehovah). Catholicism( 2 Thess 2:3) created the trinity at their councils. Its recorded history.

Israel from Moses on up until this very day, teach, serve and worship the Abrahamic God(just not how he wants now) that is a single being God=YHVH(Jehovah). Catholicism( 2 Thess 2:3) created the trinity at their councils. Its recorded history.
The Trinity came from the idea of those who require a queen of heaven. (he and she gods equal opportunity)

Two is the one witness God has spoken. The let us in Genesis. Genesis 1:26 The dynamic dual

He is not an Abrahamic God it has nothing to do with Abram whose father was an Amorite and mother a Hittite (to enemies of Israel).

Abram father on one nation or family was given a newborn again name Abraham a metphor that signifies God as the father of all nations of the whole world. The church as the bride began with Abel the martyr.

The Trinity came from the idea of those who require a queen of heaven. (he and she gods equal opportunity)

Two is the one witness God has spoken. The let us in Genesis. Genesis 1:26 The dynamic dual

He is not an Abrahamic God it has nothing to do with Abram whose father was an Amorite and mother a Hittite (to enemies of Israel).

Abram father on one nation or family was given a newborn again name Abraham a metphor that signifies God as the father of all nations of the whole world. The church as the bride began with Abel the martyr.
Let us=YHVH(Jehovah) and his master worker( Prov 8:30)= the one beside God during the creation process. The bride began with the appointed apostles. They are only the little flock( Luke 12:32) = the anointed bride-they are numbered=144,000 ( Rev 14:3) who are bought from the earth.

Let us=YHVH(Jehovah) and his master worker( Prov 8:30)= the one beside God during the creation process. The bride began with the appointed apostles. They are only the little flock( Luke 12:32) = the anointed bride-they are numbered=144,000 ( Rev 14:3) who are bought from the earth.
Which appointed apostle sent from heaven with the gospel? Abel the first recorded martyr?

His blood like the blood of any apostle cries out in a living hope of the new incorruptible body having shed these bodies of death they returned to clay.

Which appointed apostle sent from heaven with the gospel? Abel the first recorded martyr?

His blood like the blood of any apostle cries out in a living hope of the new incorruptible body having shed these bodies of death they returned to clay.
The bible doesn't call Abel an apostle. Some man made it up in his false reasonings.

The bible doesn't call Abel an apostle. Some man made it up in his false reasonings.
It would seem you do not know what the word apostle means God interprets the meaning of apostle as it is written.

Not the church dying mankind as oral tradition of dying mankind.

Show from the bible how we are to understand the word apostle?

Sent messenger. "apostle" with no other meaning added by dying mankind the church.

Back