• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

The Perverted Gospel!

I hope you don't miss calling on the name of the Lord the day you die.
Matthew 7:21
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Heb 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

“Not by scripture alone”!

That’s the nail in the coffin of “Sola scriptura” it is dead and buried, “false doctrine” the doctrine of demons like all the sola’s!

For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. Jn 1:17

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life! Jn 14:6

And this extends to His apostolic church, Christ and His church are one and inseparable! Acts 9:4 Jn 15:5 eph 5:32 acts 2:42

Jesus Christ is the Light of the world! Jn 8:12
Apostolic church the light of the world! Matt 5:14

Must Hear Jesus Christ! Matt 17:5
Acts 3:23
Must Hear the apostolic church! Matt 18:17

Authority of Jesus Christ! Matt 28:17
Authority of the apostles! Jn 20:21

Jesus Christ has Reconciliation!
2 cor 5:19
Apostles have ministry of Reconciliation! 2 cor 5:18

Jesus Christ have power to forgive mens sins! Lk 5:20 Jn
Apostles have power to forgive mens sins! Jn 20:23

Jesus Christ is the truth! Jn 14:6
The apostolic church is the pillar of truth! 1 Tim 3:16

For the apostolic authority in Holy church decided and decreed (bound on earth / bound in heaven) the cannon of Scripture, and is the only authentic interpreter of scripture!

Sounds like that's up to God.

Romans 9:14What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Certainly not! 15 For He says to Moses:

“I will have mercy on whom I have mercy,

and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”f

16 So then, it does not depend on man’s desire or effort, but on God’s mercy
Really?

Matt 5:7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

Luke 7:47
Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little.

Matt 6:14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

1 pet 4:8 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

Thks

Can you be saved without Mary?
Technically ..no...as Mary carried Jesus in her womb...and no Mary means no Jesus....but then God would have chosen another to be the biologial mother.

As far as salvation? Absolutely. Mary saved no one. Mary plays no part in our salvation. (other than being mommy)

Can you be saved without a priest?
Yes. That is if you mean a RC priest or a mormon priest.

But then again Jesus was our priest. So, you can't be saved without that priest. But is a church guy priest needed for salvation? Nope.

Technically ..no...as Mary carried Jesus in her womb...and no Mary means no Jesus....but then God would have chosen another to be the biologial mother.

As far as salvation? Absolutely. Mary saved no one. Mary plays no part in our salvation. (other than being mommy)
The mother of our salvation brought forth our salvation!

All graces come thru Mary!

Blessing from God thru Mary!

All graces come to us thru Mary, from God by the merits (blood) of Christ!
Jn 1:16
Of His fullness we have all received, grace for grace!

And Jesus Christ the source of all grace came thru Mary!

Found our Salvation Lk 1:30
Consented to our salvation Lk 1:38
Mother of Christ Matt 1:16
Mother of the word Jn 1:1
Mother of our savior Matt 1:21
Mother of our salvation Lk 2:30
Our mother Jn 19:26-27

By Mary’s intercession Christ is presented to be worshipped by the angels, shepherds, and the kings at the stable! Cos Mary found the grace of our salvation! Lk 1:30

Elizabeth filled with the Holy Spirit!

Lk 1:41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

John sanctified in the womb!

Lk 1:15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.

Lk 1:44 For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.

Zacharias is filled with the Holy Spirit and prophecy!

Lk 1:67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying,

The wedding couple have wine and not shame!

Jn 2: 10 And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now.

The disciples are supplied with faith, hope, and charity!

11 This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Mary found this grace! Lk 1:30
Mary believed for us! Lk 1:45
Mother of our salvation! Lk 2:30

All these blessings from God because of Mary most holy!

Mother of divine grace!

Mary is the divine treasury the Throne of grace! Heb 4:16

Biblical principle!

A good tree!

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

The fruit of the tree of Mary is our salvation! Lk 2:30 Jesus is our salvation!
Lk 1:30 Mary found our salvation!
Lk 1:38 consented to our salvation!

Yes. That is if you mean a RC priest or a mormon priest.

But then again Jesus was our priest. So, you can't be saved without that priest. But is a church guy priest needed for salvation? Nope.
I say you need both

Jn 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

2 pet 1:11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

I say you need both

Jn 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

2 pet 1:11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
Why would I neee a priest?

Are you saying one can't hear the Gospel...believe it...and get saved without a priest?

How does your so-called Biblical Christianity save people?

For example you don't obey the commandments....maybe some of them, but definitely not all of them...so, how did you get saved?

Do you only need to keep 10% of them? 35% of them? 97% of them? Try as hard as you can?
As my sacrifice and substitute Christ fulfilled all the commands of God in my stead. Substitutionary sacrifice is biblical.
Because of this because God accepted His sacrifice and is my substitute I am justified as though I, myself, have kept all the commands of God and because of this the Holy Spirit's presence in my life dwelling in me I am sanctified, have been sanctified, and will be sanctified to be among the others so treated by God and His Christ and at the appointed time "that he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish."

When God sees me, He sees me through the finished work of Christ. I am holy and without blame or blemish.

In my walk and in my studies, He teaches me what I need to know for my present, for my call, for my knowledge and for my obedience whatsoever is necessary for the day I am living in. I do not know every command but as I learn and grow, I am accountable to God for life's lessons and for the knowledge of His Word He reveals in me. And everything in the Scripture (OT) is there for my training and admonition knowing that His Word is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, (and) for instruction in righteousness: that I may be thoroughly furnished unto all good works. I don't have to know every command, but I move about and have my being based upon what I already know and the Holy Spirit in me will bring more and more knowledge and understanding of His Word that I may do all these words of this Law. And when I fail the Spirit will deal with me accordingly.
And He will not stop until I reach the measure of my faith and I don't know when that is, but when I reach it, He will call me home with a "well done, thou good and faithful servant" because I choose to submit myself to Him. And it is hard. None of you know the cross I carry. None of you would want the cross I carry. But when I stumble under its weight there is always a "Simon" He sends at the perfect time always to help me bear my cross. He never leaves nor forsakes me and always His mercy endures forever.

As my sacrifice and substitute Christ fulfilled all the commands of God in my stead. Substitutionary sacrifice is biblical.
Because of this because God accepted His sacrifice and is my substitute I am justified as though I, myself, have kept all the commands of God and because of this the Holy Spirit's presence in my life dwelling in me I am sanctified, have been sanctified, and will be sanctified to be among the others so treated by God and His Christ and at the appointed time "that he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish."

When God sees me, He sees me through the finished work of Christ. I am holy and without blame or blemish.

In my walk and in my studies, He teaches me what I need to know for my present, for my call, for my knowledge and for my obedience whatsoever is necessary for the day I am living in. I do not know every command but as I learn and grow, I am accountable to God for life's lessons and for the knowledge of His Word He reveals in me. And everything in the Scripture (OT) is there for my training and admonition knowing that His Word is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, (and) for instruction in righteousness: that I may be thoroughly furnished unto all good works. I don't have to know every command, but I move about and have my being based upon what I already know and the Holy Spirit in me will bring more and more knowledge and understanding of His Word that I may do all these words of this Law. And when I fail the Spirit will deal with me accordingly.
And He will not stop until I reach the measure of my faith and I don't know when that is, but when I reach it, He will call me home with a "well done, thou good and faithful servant" because I choose to submit myself to Him. And it is hard. None of you know the cross I carry. None of you would want the cross I carry. But when I stumble under its weight there is always a "Simon" He sends at the perfect time always to help me bear my cross. He never leaves nor forsakes me and always His mercy endures forever.
Then why did you post....

"Anyone that doesn't obey the Torah/Law who is born-again are 'anathema' because Jesus said, "If you love me obey my commandments" and His commandments were the Torah which He taught to the Jews while here on the planet. If a believer doesn't obey the Law, they show they don't love the Lord and therefore on this basis are 'anathema"

John 3:5 or 2nd Peter 1:1....do not say a priest is required.
You cannot enter on your own by “faith alone” it MUST be ministered unto you! Only a priest can do so
Faith and baptism
Water and the spirit

I can’t help it if you reject sacred scripture
No, I don't reject "sacred scripture". What I reject is your fraudulent interpretation of it.

You don't need a priest to be saved.

No, I don't reject "sacred scripture". What I reject is your fraudulent interpretation of it.

You don't need a priest to be saved.
The savior is a priest!

If not a priest, Who’s gonna administer the kingdom to you?

The savior is a priest!

If not a priest, Who’s gonna administer the kingdom to you?
That goes without saying. See my post 206.

I'm talking about some catholic or mormon priest. You know exactly what I mean. So, please anser the question rather than hide some ambiguity.

Back