• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

The gate only opens from the inside!

Salvation does not have parts and not a process?

Redemption
Justification
Sanctification
Purification
Glorification
Oh boy, this is getting old.

Do you deny that there is a turning point, in which a spiritually dead person becomes alive by the Spirit of God indwelling them?

If your description is THE valid description of Salvation, why don't you include Creation? After all, none of this would have happened without Creation having happened! You left out Election, too!! And Birth, and Re-birth!!! Wondering why you left out Repentance.

So you agree works are involved in salvation

Matt 5:7
Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

((Works))

Luke 7:47
Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little.

((Works))

1 Peter 4:8
And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.

((Works))
No @Arial does not agree nor disagree with that statement, because it is too vague. You're sloughing terminology again. What does "involved in" specifically mean in the context of this conversation?

Works by the creature do not result in salvation of the creature. Salvation is by grace alone and that, through faith alone, not by works. Hello.

You dont need to repent and confess?
You keep ignoring what is said. Answer what is said. Quit throwing up these smokescreens, quit trying to trap people with false equivalence, double-speak and vague meanings.

Greatest commandment

Deut 6:5 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Ez 36:25-27

25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Faith hope and charity are inseparable!

1 cor 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Rim 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

1 Corinthians 16:22
If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema

The fire is the Love of God!

Fire of divine love!

Back