• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

The gate only opens from the inside!

Baptism is included in what Christians believe or the Christian faith

In other words, salvation by works, and not, after all, by grace.
Grace requires works to be fruitful

The seed that is not sown Remains alone!

Seed sown bears much fruit!
30 60 or 100 fold Matt 13

You gave me five I have gained five more! Matt 25

The one that did not increase was lost

Narrow road leads to life!

Salvation the end of our faith, not the beginning

Not baptism for salvation, but baptism as a sign of being in the covenant community. It represents burial with Him and resurrection in Him.

Not baptism for salvation, but baptism as a sign of being in the covenant community. It represents burial with Him and resurrection in Him.
Mk 16:16 he who believes AND AND AND is baptized shall be saved

In other words, salvation by works, and not, after all, by grace.
It would seem They have exchanged the fullness of grace of Christ the invisible head, for the full cost of salvation. . .in exchange for that to wonder and suffer wonder after. Limbo for the younger sinners and Purgatory for the more mature.

Only a Queen mother in heaven named after our blessed sister in the Lord Mary they say receives the fullness of grace The rest of the planet a unknown remnant .

I would think a lying wonder coming from the author of lying signs to wonder after . Giving the illusion God is still adding to prophecy .Gods sends them a strong delusion so they can continue to deceive themselves

In that way there must be heresies (differnce in opinion) as long as they do not do despite the fulness of grace the price he bought us of

2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

As what —a means of salvation, or mere sacrament? So is obedience, so is repentance, so is perseverance. But those are not what saves. They are all results of the gift of faith.

Grace requires works to be fruitful

The seed that is not sown Remains alone!

Seed sown bears much fruit!
30 60 or 100 fold Matt 13

You gave me five I have gained five more! Matt 25

The one that did not increase was lost

Narrow road leads to life!

Salvation the end of our faith, not the beginning
Do you want to imply a point, or make a point? You're not going to lead me to a point, like the JW. Say what you want to say.

No fact you have shown denies what I teach.

It would seem They have exchanged the fullness of grace of Christ the invisible head, for the full cost of salvation. . .in exchange for that to wonder and suffer wonder after. Limbo for the younger sinners and Purgatory for the more mature.

Only a Queen mother in heaven named after our blessed sister in the Lord Mary they say receives the fullness of grace The rest of the planet a unknown remnant .

I would think a lying wonder coming from the author of lying signs to wonder after . Giving the illusion God is still adding to prophecy .Gods sends them a strong delusion so they can continue to deceive themselves

In that way there must be heresies (differnce in opinion) as long as they do not do despite the fulness of grace the price he bought us of

2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
Apparently, they honestly believe their human temporal priesthood carries the same authority as Scripture. No wonder they go so far off base.

As what —a means of salvation, or mere sacrament? So is obedience, so is repentance, so is perseverance. But those are not what saves. They are all results of the gift of faith.
In the process of salvation justification yo be exact!

Not your accepting christ apolies to eph 2:8

No scripture has been more taken out of context

Context eph 2:1 & 5 quickend

Brought to life or making the life of Grace possible for those who receive the grace of justification by water (baptism) and the spirit (holy spirit)!

You have a problem with works not those in the communion of saints
Hi Don.

Communion of saints? UPS, E mail, face book, Zoom, Christian boards ?

Did you mean communion with the invisible head Christ the husband?

Emanuel , communes in us working to both reveal his understanding and empower us dead in thee trespass and sin to perform his will to the glory of our invisible head.

Communing with patron saints. . . the living seeking the dead is not communication with God .

My very point. You show salvation by works, not grace.
Grace excludes natural Works!

It does not exclude but requires “good works” or works done by a member of christ vivified by grace!

2 Corinthians 12:9
And he said unto me, My grace issufficient for thee: for my strength ismade perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Jn 15:4-5
4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

In the process of salvation justification yo be exact!

Not your accepting christ apolies to eph 2:8

No scripture has been more taken out of context

Context eph 2:1 & 5 quickend

Brought to life or making the life of Grace possible for those who receive the grace of justification by water (baptism) and the spirit (holy spirit)!
Who said that my "accepting christ apolies to eph 2:8"? Not me.

Yes, quickened. That is what I teach. Dead, then made alive, but I see no mention there of water baptism, nor, for that matter, of baptism by the Holy Spirit, though I insist that it IS by the Spirit that we are made alive —not by water and by nothing we can do, choose, think or otherwise cause.

Back