• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Our incomprehensible God.

You guys don't have much confidence in Jesus' teachings.
That is a lie, a false accusation, slander. All of which Jesus said we are to avoid. It breaks the commandments He gave. It is also violates the forum rules, so dial it back.
Thanks.

That is a lie, a false accusation, slander. All of which Jesus said we are to avoid. It breaks the commandments He gave. It is also violates the forum rules, so dial it back.
Thanks.
That's the fact.

The Gospel is of Jesus, not any of His followers.

You are the ones who are breaking Jesus' law.

shame on you.

That's the fact.

shame on you.
It is a lie because everyone you have posted to in this thread DOES believe all the words of Jesus. It is you we disagree with, not Jesus.

Who are His apostles iyo?

It is a lie because everyone you have posted to in this thread DOES believe all the words of Jesus. It is you we disagree with, not Jesus.

Who are His apostles iyo?
No, you dont.

Then why don't you take heed of of His word of "narrow is the way to life and only a few find it."?

Another strikeout.

You still don't know that my position is unshakable?
That is not the same thing as being able to defend your position. You should be able to do so from the Bible. Children who are taught that there is a Santa Claus and Easter Bunny are unshakable in their position until they grow out of it.

No, you dont.

Then why don't you take heed of of His word of "narrow is the way to life and only a few find it."?

Another strikeout.
In your opinion who are the apostles?

That is not the same thing as being able to defend your position. You should be able to do so from the Bible. Children who are taught that there is a Santa Claus and Easter Bunny are unshakable in their position until they grow out of it.
that is your opinion.

My statement still stands.

that is your opinion.

My statement still stands.
It is not an opinion. I actually experienced it until I was five or six. Did you?

why are you derailing from the point I am making?
I'm not, Grace. I ask because you said the gospel was of Jesus not any of His followers. Considering the followers are the apostles who wrote the NT---even the four Gospels written by followers of Jesus----how do you know which ones lied and which ones told the truth, since you say much of what was written was written by a heretic and you don't go by the words of Paul. So how who are they and how did their words get into God's word?

That's the fact.

shame on you.
You don't win arguments here by trying to shame your opponent. This isn't the DNC.

I don't need Paul's word to defend Jesus' teachings.
In the forty days between Jesus' resurrection and ascension, that He spent talking with His disciples, what do you think He was talking about? What do you think He meant when He told them after He returned to the Father, He would send the Holy Spirit to teach them all things? Why do you think Christ Himself appointed Paul to be the apostle to the Gentiles. Here are the very words of Jesus to Paul:
So I said, "What shall I do, Lord?" and the Lord said to me,"Arise and go to Damascus, and there you will be told all things with are appointed for you to do." 21. Then He said to me, "Depart, for I will send you far from her to the Gentiles." (Acts 22)

Do you believe those words of Jesus?

In the forty days between Jesus' resurrection and ascension, that He spent talking with His disciples, what do you think He was talking about? What do you think He meant when He told them after He returned to the Father, He would send the Holy Spirit to teach them all things? Why do you think Christ Himself appointed Paul to be the apostle to the Gentiles. Here are the very words of Jesus to Paul:
So I said, "What shall I do, Lord?" and the Lord said to me,"Arise and go to Damascus, and there you will be told all things with are appointed for you to do." 21. Then He said to me, "Depart, for I will send you far from her to the Gentiles." (Acts 22)

Do you believe those words of Jesus?
I will not take the bait of muddying the simple Gospel.

You still don't know that my position is unshakable?
What's becoming obvious is you cannot defend your position. Perhaps there is a nother JW or Trinity denier who will take the chance.

Back