• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Our incomprehensible God.

What's becoming obvious is you cannot defend your position. Perhaps there is a nother JW or Trinity denier who will take the chance.
Everything I say comes from the Bible.

You don't notice because of what's in the Bible.

Oh, stop being silly.
I call triune god syndrome Emperor's clothes syndrome.

You claim not real things as real and the true followers can see that what they claim is fake.

You cannot know how you have been deceived unless you read the Bible, and not study preconceived notions of man-made god.

I call triune god syndrome Emperor's clothes syndrome.

You claim not real things as real and the true followers can see that what they claim is fake.

You cannot know how you have been deceived unless you read the Bible, and not study preconceived notions of man-made god.
Then you must read the bible. Not the NWT, that's not the bible.

Then you must read the bible. Not the NWT, that's not the bible.
You see, you cannot see I am not reading the NWT because you don't know what the rest of the Bible says.

they gave me NWT but I gave it back to them without reading once because I knew I had to fight against the Jesus-denying professed believers.

I do not give all those Jesus deniers a cheap shot to attack the Truth.

another big strikeout.

The single and eternal Godhead subsists in Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, without any multiplication of the Godhead. We read all these in the scriptures.

For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, that is, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, being understood by what has been made, so that they are without excuse. Romans 1:20.

Therefore, since we are the descendants of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, an image formed by human skill and thought.
Acts 17:29.

For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form, Col 2:9.

You see, you cannot see I am not reading the NWT because you don't know what the rest of the Bible says.

they gave me NWT but I gave it back to them without reading once because I knew I had to fight against the Jesus-denying professed believers.

I do not give all those Jesus deniers a cheap shot to attack the Truth.

another big strikeout.
;)

@grace2
or any other that denies the Trinity. A question..................................

Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: Phil 2:6.

.......................What does it mean and how can it be to not think it robbery to be equal with God?

Would you explain this?
Philippians 2:5 Paul said "Have the same mind as Jesus" and then immediately after that said to them that Jesus was in the form of God and that he didn't consider equality with God as something to be grasped. In this passage, Paul is isn't instructing the Philippians about how to think like God, but how to think like their Lord, Jesus Christ.

The "form" of God refers to the visual, outward, appearance. Paul is saying Jesus is godly, righteous, holy and wants the Philippians to emulate that. As far as considering equality with God, God doesn't need to mull over equality with Himself does He? All of this means Jesus isn't God.

The single and eternal Godhead subsists in Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, without any multiplication of the Godhead. We read all these in the scriptures.

For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, that is, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, being understood by what has been made, so that they are without excuse. Romans 1:20.

Therefore, since we are the descendants of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, an image formed by human skill and thought. Acts 17:29.

Those verses do not justify Jesus as God.

Another strikeout.

So who is the Him Paul is talking about here @grace2 ?

Let's have a look.

8 See to it that there is no one who takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception in accordance with human tradition, in accordance with the elementary principles of the world, rather than in accordance with Christ. 9 For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form, 10 and in Him you have been made complete, and He is the head over every ruler and authority; Col 2.

1) In him (Christ) dwells all the fullness of Deity in body form.
2) in Him (Christ) believers have been made complete.
3) He (Christ) is the head over every ruler and authority.

Jesus is God. Plain and simple.

Philippians 2:5 Paul said "Have the same mind as Jesus" and then immediately after that said to them that Jesus was in the form of God and that he didn't consider equality with God as something to be grasped. In this passage, Paul is isn't instructing the Philippians about how to think like God, but how to think like their Lord, Jesus Christ.

The "form" of God refers to the visual, outward, appearance. Paul is saying Jesus is godly, righteous, holy and wants the Philippians to emulate that. As far as considering equality with God, God doesn't need to mull over equality with Himself does He? All of this means Jesus isn't God.
Hello @Runningman, good to see you glad you joined.

Ill consider this reply of yours shortly. Preparing something to eat. :)

But in this context, the God wouldn't be a creature such as a man named Jesus. Humans as God is idolatry in the context.

Romans 1
23and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images of mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.

24Therefore God gave them over in the desires of their hearts to impurity for the dishonoring of their bodies with one another. 25They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is forever worthy of praise! Amen.

Therefore, since we are the descendants of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, an image formed by human skill and thought. Acts 17:29.
But look at Acts 17:24. God is the Lord of heaven and earth? Well, Matthew 11:25 says the Father is the Lord of heaven and earth. Jesus is never called the Lord of heaven and earth in the Bible. One may rightly conclude Jesus isn't God.

Matthew 11
25At that time Jesus declared, “I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.

Acts 17
24The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples made by human hands.

Also applies to other Christians.

Ephesians 3
19of the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

So who is the Him Paul is talking about here @grace2 ?

Let's have a look.

8 See to it that there is no one who takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception in accordance with human tradition, in accordance with the elementary principles of the world, rather than in accordance with Christ. 9 For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form, 10 and in Him you have been made complete, and He is the head over every ruler and authority; Col 2.

1) In him (Christ) dwells all the fullness of Deity in body form.
2) in Him (Christ) believers have been made complete.
3) He (Christ) is the head over every ruler and authority.

Jesus is God. Plain and simple.
I will not take the bait to muddy the simple Gospel.

All you are doing is playing the game of apologetic.

Hello @Runningman, good to see you glad you joined.

Ill consider this reply of yours shortly. Preparing something to eat. :)
Runningman has great patience unlike me.

He does not mind answering your repetitious claims.

He and I are in a great team for Jesus' simple gospel.

I will just point out your obvious flaws.

I will not take the bait to muddy the simple Gospel.

All you are doing is playing the game of apologetic.
I understand your religion doesn't want or allow you to do such things. So, don't feel obligated to, if you want to you're welcome to. If you are afraid to, no worries. I do understand, so just read along if that's the case. :)

I understand your religion doesn't want or allow you to do such things. So, don't feel obligated to, if you want to you're welcome to. If you are afraid to, no worries. I do understand, so just read along if that's the case. :)
Well, too bad that you refuse to accept Jesus' simple gospel.

You know, Jesus says unless your faith is like a child you will not enter God's kingdom.

Children don't twist around Jesus' simple teaching like Trinitarians do.

they just accept His word.

Back