• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Our incomprehensible God.

The Lord is Jesus.

Not God.

The LORD is God.
Yawheh, translated LORD is the covenant and covenantal name of God that He gave to Israel, under the old covenant. Lord is the covenant title given to Jesus in the new covenant, but it is the same LORD. Father is the new covenant name for LORD in the new covenant.

Yawheh, translated LORD is the covenant and covenantal name of God that He gave to Israel,
They did not know how to address God's name because God was so sovereign.

Just like many believers address His name "G-d" instead of God to show their loyalty.

They did not know how to address God's name because God was so sovereign.

Just like many believers address His name "G-d" instead of God to show their loyalty.
That does not address my post.

The trinity of the devil, beast and false prophet is a false trinity that mimics the true Trinity. Where do you think the devil got the idea from?
It could be a bait and switch to lure Trinitarians into a trap. Don't the vast majority of Trinitarians believe in the pre-trib rapture? Rapture isn't pre-trib, but post. So while Trinitarians are looking for Jesus to return, guess who is going to show up? The devil, beast, and false prophet and many will be led even further astray as they turn to them, believing Jesus has come to setup his millenial kingdom to stamp out those "evil doers" and heretics. Guess who they will be stamping out? The real Christians. It's already happened once, we'll get another preview in (maybe) the not so distant future.

You know what else the Catholics said? They said that Mary is the mother of God and therefore she can be prayed to. This is actually required doctrine to adopt if you say that Jesus is God. There isn't anyway around it. Do you know why?
So is Mary the mother of a human or the mother of God? Think about this carefully before you answer. :)
Lk 1:43 mother Of God

Apostolic Council Of Ephesus – 431 A.D. with authority from Christ to bind and loose the faith of all Christians. Matt 16:19 & 18:18

If anyone does not confess that Emmanuel is God in truth, and therefore that the holy virgin is the mother of God (for she bore in a fleshly way the Word of God become flesh) let him be anathema.

It could be a bait and switch to lure Trinitarians into a trap.
The Devil does not need to lure Trinitarians. They are already in his hand.

All the devil has to do is just keep the status quo by trying to silence the Truth.

My one rose bush, a climber, is fully leafed and starting to bud. Nothing blooming yet, a tulip giving it a good go at it. Maybe by tomorrow. According to the calendar, it isn't even planting time yet, but the weather is saying something different. But my Lavendar and Yarrow and tiger lillies are flourishing.

I look forward to seeing your pictures. There is a special section for photos and @ me when you send them. @David1701 has some awesome photos of Scotland there.
Thank you, Arial.

Back