• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

If Adam and Eve were a product of "evolutionism"....when, how and why did mankind fall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scripture never says God created humans without a sin nature.
Being created in the image of God does not mean without a sin nature.
Does God have a sin nature?

Since sin nature is not actually discussed in the Bible, where do you suggest I read up about it? Why would I go to something like Got Questions on that instead of the Bible? Especially since it is Reformed Theology, and I can get that just from reading what is mostly posted here.
Why does Got Questions and the scripture they present not adequately define our sin nature?

Seems you missed lots of biblical teachings friend. 🙁
I am sure that is true, but not with respect of what is the false Reformed Theology soteriology.

This is from the same article...

Where did the sin nature come from? Scripture says that God created humans good and without a sinful nature:

Then why did Adam fall? Eve believed everything the males she met told her. Adam was always truthful so she had no reason to doubt the serpent.... God was male, Adam was male, and both wonderful to her.... then enters the serpent.... Another male.

No wonder God did not want women in the pulpit.....:unsure:
“God created man in His own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them” (Genesis 1:27). However, Genesis 3 records the disobedience of Adam and Eve. By that one action, sin entered into their nature. They were immediately stricken with a sense of shame and unfitness, and they hid from God’s presence (Genesis 3:8). When they had children, Adam’s image and likeness was passed along to his offspring (Genesis 5:3). The sin nature manifested itself early in the genealogy: the very first child born to Adam and Eve, Cain, became the very first murderer (Genesis 4:8).

Then why did Adam fall? Eve believed everything the males she met told her. Adam was always truthful so she had no reason to doubt the serpent.... God was male, Adam was male, and both wonderful to her.... then enters the serpent.... Another male.
Was Eve not deceived by the serpent?

I can only speculate why Adam went along with it.
No wonder God did not want women in the pulpit.....:unsure:

Yes it does.

Being created VERY GOOD does. Do I need to quote the verse for you?
Animals were created very good. And so were trees and plants.
Your failure is in recognizing that Adam was the natural man made from the ground.
He didn’t become a natural man after he sinned.

Perhaps I'm wrong...but in a previous post didn't you claim A&E were created with a sin nature?
I don't subscribe to the Calvinist notion of a "sin nature".

Does God have a sin nature?
Not that I ever heard of but angels did.

Where do you think Lucifer got his? Isaiah 14: 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

If Lucifer obviously had a sin nature and 1/3 of the angels who chose to follow him seemed to then mankind certainly has.

I don't subscribe to the Calvinist notion of a "sin nature".
Sin nature means flesh of sin or sinful flesh. Truth get lost when translators add their own ideas.
It’s not something that enters into man that causes him to sin, but the very desires of his flesh.

Sin nature means flesh of sin or sinful flesh. Truth get lost when translators add their own ideas.
It’s not something that enters into man that causes him to sin, but the very desires of his flesh.
What then was the likeness of sinful flesh in Romans 8:3?

What then was the likeness of sinful flesh in Romans 8:3?
Likeness of a man means a man. Likeness of sinful flesh means sinful flesh.
God condemned the sin in the flesh of Christ when Christ died on the cross.

Heb 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

What do you suppose Christ was saying here?
“They answered and said to Him, “Abraham is our father.” Jesus *said to them, “If you are Abraham’s children, do the deeds of Abraham. “But as it is, you are seeking to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth, which I heard from God; this Abraham did not do. “You are doing the deeds of your father.” They said to Him, “We were not born as a result of sexual immorality; we have one Father: God.” Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I came forth from God and am here; for I have not even come on My own, but He sent Me. “Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you cannot listen to My word. “You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he tells a lie, he speaks from his own nature, because he is a liar and the father of lies.”

(John 8:39-44 NAS20)

Likeness of a man means a man. Likeness of sinful flesh means sinful flesh.
God condemned the sin in the flesh of Christ when Christ died on the cross.

Heb 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
So then if Jesus likewise partook of the same [flesh and blood], does that mean He also took on the "flesh of sin" or "sinful flesh"?

Animals were created very good. And so were trees and plants.
Yup, and trees and animals don't sin.

Then again if you back up a few verse you'll see after the animas were created, and trees...everything was pronounced as simply...good.
it wasn't until after Eve was created was the creation presented as VERY GOOD. Don't believe me? Go look for yourself.
Your failure is in recognizing that Adam was the natural man made from the ground.
Now you're playing word games.
He didn’t become a natural man after he sinned.
Adam obtained a sin nature after eating from the tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back