• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Gen 6...who are the sons of God?

Well, He gave law to Adam and Adam sinned. His sin has brought death to all mankind. So all mankind are dead.
Satan doesn’t have to worry about killing them because they are dead already.
Maybe Satan wants to save them from death?

It's spiritual death.
We are all born spiritually dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ephesians 6:12
Eph 6:12 - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, againstpowers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in highplaces.

That sounds a lot like the men who Jesus said he was the light come into the world but men hate the light and don’t come to the light because their deeds are evil. They prefer the darkness of the world with its evil works of men like them.

It’s their ideas we wrestle against.

It's spiritual death.
We are all born spiritually dead.

How many years you said you have you been studying?
“Spiritual death” is not something spoken of in scripture. It doesn’t exist. That’s another one of man’s ideas.

Job says, “The lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away”
He was not confused on the matter.

Come back here!

I'll ask again.

God holds counsel with mere men?

And, some miserable mere man determined before God what should be done to righteous Job???

No shame? OK...

Eph 6:12 - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, againstpowers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in highplaces.

That sounds a lot like the men who Jesus said he was the light come into the world but men hate the light and don’t come to the light because their deeds are evil. They prefer the darkness of the world with its evil works of men like them.

It’s their ideas we wrestle against.

Not even "good clever."

A bit of advice...

(don't talk in your sleep)

“Spiritual death” is not something spoken of in scripture. It doesn’t exist. That’s another one of man’s ideas.

OK.... got to feed you when you're hungry.
My Lord said so...

So here!

He said to another man, “Follow me.”

But he replied, “Lord, first let me go and bury my father.”

Jesus said to him, “Let the dead bury their own dead,
but you go and proclaim the kingdom of God.” Luke 9:59-60​

You did not know?
Spiritually dead people do bury physically dead people all the time.

"Jesus said to him, “Let the dead bury their own dead."

Tell me?

Would you like some fries with that?

Come back here!

I'll ask again.

God holds counsel with mere men?

And, some miserable mere man determined before God what should be done to righteous Job???

No shame? OK...
God didn’t tell Adam he would experience “spiritual death” he said he would die and return to the dust he was made from. Adam was condemned to die the day he sinned.
Spiritual death is man’s idea. It’s nowhere spoken of in scripture.

So, everyone is condemned to die and return to dust like Adam. Because his sin brought that same death to all the rest like him.
If Satan wants to kill people, he’s an idiot because they’re are already condemned to die.
If I were him, I’d just sit back and watch them all die and return to dust.

The rulers of the darkness of this world are fallen angels?
Where says that?

Are you here to try to wear us out?
It's simple to do.

Refuse to acknowledge anything said.
And, then demand to prove it.

Next!

God didn’t tell Adam he would experience “spiritual death” he said he would die and return to the dust he was made from. Adam was condemned to die the day he sinned.
Spiritual death is man’s idea. It’s nowhere spoken of in scripture.

So, everyone is condemned to die and return to dust like Adam. Because his sin brought that same death to all the rest like him.
If Satan wants to kill people, he’s an idiot because they’re are already condemned to die.
If I were him, I’d just sit back and watch them all die and return to dust.
Tell me. What do you get?

Are you here to try to wear us out?
It's simple to do.

Refuse to acknowledge anything said.
And, then demand to prove it.

Next!
You are the one claiming demons are fallen angels. The scripture doesn’t.

You are the one claiming demons are fallen angels. The scripture doesn’t.

Do you know someone who went by the name "Temper-Mental" who got banned here?
Did you ever debate him?

Do you know someone who went by the name "Temper-Mental" who got banned here?
Did you ever debate him?
Nope, I’m new here.
The dead who bury their dead are the ones condemned to die in Adam.
And their dead are the ones who already met that condemnation.
None of which are “spiritually dead”.
Where’d you get that from?

If Satan is busy in Russia, who’s that in Australia?
The bible mentions 2 princes who control certain sections of the planet.

That should be of no surprise because Paul informs us in this famous verse:

12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this world’s darkness, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

When Satan is keeping busy in Russia....these types of princes are at work.

20“Do you know why I have come to you?” he said. “I must return at once to fight against the prince of Persia, and when I have gone forth, behold, the prince of Greece will come.

Gen 6...who are the sons of God?

Are they descendents of Seth?
Are they descendents of Cain?
Are they powerful human rulers?
Are they angels?

Who and or what are the Nephilim the offspring of the marriages?

Gen 6
1 Now when men began to multiply on the face of the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they took as wives whomever they chose.

3 So the LORD said, “My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days shall be 120 years.”

4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and afterward as well—when the sons of God had relations with the daughters of men. And they bore them children who became the mighty men of old, men of renown.

In brief, it's my understanding that the "sons of heaven," or the "sons of God," refer to the sons of Seth—that is, the descendants of Seth through Enos, Cainan, Mahalaleel, Jared, Enoch of Jared—not to be confused with Enoch of Cain—Methuselah, Lamech, and Noah, the father of Shem, Ham, and Japeth, and the "daughters of man" refer to the daughters of Cain. After the sons of Seth had intercourse with the daughters of Cain, they bore them sons: the Nephilim. It was then that God—to keep the branch of the children of God from being entirely corrupted by the branch of the children of men—sent the universal deluge to extinguish them. It's also my understanding that the discovered skeletons of "ape-men" in a cave back in 1946 were that of the Nephilim.

Demons are the dead Nephilim...children of the fallen angel human mix...
demons are dead?
The JW’s can’t link demons with fallen angels either. So they just say the angels changed their name to demons.

Last edited:
In brief, it's my understanding that the "sons of heaven," or the "sons of God," refer to the sons of Seth—that is, the descendants of Seth through Enos, Cainan, Mahalaleel, Jared, Enoch of Jared—not to be confused with Enoch of Cain—Methuselah, Lamech, and Noah, the father of Shem, Ham, and Japeth, and the "daughters of man" refer to the daughters of Cain. After the sons of Seth had intercourse with the daughters of Cain, they bore them sons: the Nephilim. It was then that God—to keep the branch of the children of God from being entirely corrupted by the branch of the children of men—sent the universal deluge to extinguish them. It's also my understanding that the discovered skeletons of "ape-men" in a cave back in 1946 were that of the Nephilim.
That the sons of God are men is much more in keeping with scripture and reality.
Rather than some mythological monster story.
Everyone died in the flood except Noah and his family.
The sons who died are to be judged. The sons of God who died and are buried in the great abyss of a watery grave are to be judged for leaving their first place in the presence of God and went off whoring in the land of Nod.
They will be judged when all the other sons of God are to be judged. At the last day.
When God will raise them from the dead “and the sea gave up its dead”.

That the sons of God are men is much more in keeping with scripture and reality. Rather than some mythological monster story.

I didn't say anything about mythology.

Everyone died in the flood except Noah and his family.

Correct, and it's also my understanding everyone who died in the deluge were the Nephilim.

I didn't say anything about mythology.

Correct, and it's also my understanding everyone who died in the deluge were the Nephilim.
Oh, you got that from the book of Enoch?

Back