• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Gen 6...who are the sons of God?

Last edited:
Why not? "Ape men" is only the appearance. Did anyone find inhuman DNA?

Why do you think a race (or multiple races) of giants could not exist, apart from angel DNA?

I know a lady who looks like 'Lucy'. Her kids do too.
The bible doesn't mention the nephilim were apemen.

I didn't say they were. In fact, the Bible doesn't even say the nephilim were a result of the mating of the sons of God and the daughters of men. I was just making a comment on the direction the thread was going with some of the discussion. The point bringing apemen into the argument is moot.

I didn't say they were. In fact, the Bible doesn't even say the nephilim were a result of the mating of the sons of God and the daughters of men. I was just making a comment on the direction the thread was going with some of the discussion. The point bringing apemen into the argument is moot.
The daughters gave birth to the dinosaurs.

Nephilim used 11 times in the old .

Nephilim . .the renown, the rock stars, notable celebrities.

Genesis 6: 4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men (not fallen angels) which were of old, men(not fallen angels)of renown.

WWW Goliath. . Satan's rock notable celebrity. against King David. Christ's renown notable celebrity..

2 Corinthians 6:14

OK, then who/what are the apemen you mentioned?
Somebody else's word. All I'm saying is that it is irrelevant whether there were apemen, giants, nephilim, etc, as to proof that they resulted from the mating of angels/demons with human women.
Yeah, it pretty much does say that.
Actually, no. It doesn't. It only shows concurrence.

You may as well say that human choice is the cause of salvation, since the sequence of terminology shown in Scripture is in that order in places.

Last edited:
Somebody else's word. All I'm saying is that it is irrelevant whether there were apemen, giants, nephilim, etc, as to proof that they resulted from the mating of angels/demons with human women.

Actually, no. It doesn't. It only shows concurrence.

You may as well say that human choice is the cause of salvation, since the sequence of terminology shown in Scripture is in that order in places.
No, it says the offspring were Nephilim.

Even Enoch agrees. Read Enoch 6.

No, it says the offspring were Nephilim.

Even Enoch agrees. Read Enoch 6.
No, it does not say it. Quote to me where it says it.

No, it does not say it. Quote to me where it says it.
The account begins in Enoch 6....I should have been more clear. When you keep reading it is revealed.

Chapter 9:9. And the women have borne giants, and the whole earth has thereby been filled with blood and unrighteousness.

The account begins in Enoch 6....I should have been more clear. When you keep reading it is revealed.

Chapter 9:9. And the women have borne giants, and the whole earth has thereby been filled with blood and unrighteousness.
Enoch is not plenary verbal inspiration. Sorry. It's just not.

Enoch is not plenary verbal inspiration. Sorry. It's just not.
First...does that mean it isn't true? Can't be true?
Secondly, why is the book quoted in the new testament?
Third....why does Jesus reference the book?
Fourth....why was portions (fragments) of it found with the dead sea scrolls?
Sixth...Why is it said the ancient Jewish temples contained copies of it?
Seventh...why is it included with the Ethopian bible?

I wouldn't simply write it off because someone said it isn't "biblical".

First...does that mean it isn't true? Can't be true?
Secondly, why is the book quoted in the new testament?
Third....why does Jesus reference the book?
Fourth....why was portions (fragments) of it found with the dead sea scrolls?
Sixth...Why is it said the ancient Jewish temples contained copies of it?
Seventh...why is it included with the Ethopian bible?

I wouldn't simply write it off because someone said it isn't "biblical".

Enoch meaning trained, dedicated

We have the prohecy 10 words .No book.

Its easy to see in the beginning of the book of false prophecy .Enoch chapter 1

Not beginning glorifies the invisible head Christ the husband

Enoch calling himself a righteous man (self righteousness ) Or he took up his parable and not of the parable of Lord but rather his private or oral interpretation of the legion of fathers along with Semjaza one of the called the "ten chiefs"

Chapter 6 One of the gods called Semjaza one of ten chief gods in the legion of men . Calling what 1 John 3:1-2 What we are now born again Christians as son of God. .Calling it Angel some sort of imaginary creation .

Chapter 1 The words of the blessing of Enoch, (Not blessing of God the invisible head )wherewith he blessed the elect and righteous, who will be 2 living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked and godless are to be removed. And he took up his parable and said -Enoch a righteous man, whose eyes were opened by God, saw the vision of the Holy One in the heavens, which the angels showed me, and from them I heard everything, and from them I understood as I saw, but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is 3 for to come. Concerning the elect I said, and took up my parable concerning them:

I would offer two witnesses

Romans 10:3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

Philippians 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

Surely earthly inspired by the self righteous men his own self No grace through the faith of Christ labor of love .No salvation

Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Back