• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Gen 6...who are the sons of God?

The Bible does not speak of demon influence. If as you say, "theologians" have coined the phrase, give the evidence. What Scripture says about it is this:

James 4:7-8 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purity your hearts, you double minded.
No demon influence?

James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Why be told to resist the devil if they can not influence?

That was just quoting a verse you cited to make your point.

Muslim, or Jehovah Witness? Which one? Both make that claim.

I believe there are others...

James 2:19​
You believe that there is one God. Good!
Even the demons believe that—and shudder.

Even demons believe there is One God.
You'll have to do better than that....
So demons aren’t fallen angel gods. That’s what I’ve been saying

There is a term that theologians created to describe what happens when a demon gains influence over a believer's mind.

It can not be called 'demon possession,' because greater is He in you than he who is in the world.

The term is.... "demon influence."

From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem
and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of
the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.
Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him.
“Never, Lord!” he said. “This shall never happen to you!”
Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan!
You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind
the concerns of God, but merely concerns of men.” Matthew 16:21-23​

Demon influence can only work in those believers who remain weak in ignorance of sound doctrinal teachings.

That is why false doctrines are to be spurned and disdained by believers who are growing in grace, lest they fail to keep running the race.
There is no other God or gods. They don’t exist. They are imaginary.
There is only One God, and no other. The God of the Bible, He alone is God.
Demon fallen angels are false gods. Gods of one’s imagination

The Bible does not speak of demon influence. If as you say, "theologians" have coined the phrase, give the evidence. What Scripture says about it is this:

James 1:14-15 but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desires and enticed. Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.

James 4:7-8 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purity your hearts, you double minded.

It is for that very reason that the false doctrines were removed from this post.
Resist doing evil is the entire point. We don’t resist fallen angel demons because they don’t exist.
We resist doing evil. Period. That is resisting the devil.

Why are you arguing with me?

Go argue with the Word of God.

Why are you arguing with me?

Go argue with the Word of God.
Resist the temptation which comes from your own desires. In so doing you are resisting the devil.
If someone comes along who cares not to resist his own desires to do evil, then resist that devil too.

There is a term that theologians created to describe what happens when a demon gains influence over a believer's mind.

It can not be called 'demon possession,' because greater is He in you than he who is in the world.

The term is.... "demon influence."

From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem
and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of
the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.
Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him.
“Never, Lord!” he said. “This shall never happen to you!”
Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan!
You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind
the concerns of God, but merely concerns of men.” Matthew 16:21-23​

Demon influence can only work in those believers who remain weak in ignorance of sound doctrinal teachings.

That is why false doctrines are to be spurned and disdained by believers who are growing in grace, lest they fail to keep running the race.
Peter desired that Jesus not go to Jerusalem and be killed. But Jesus had to go. And he therefore called Peter Satan because Peter was more concerned with the things of men than that of God.

Resist the temptation which comes from your own desires. In so doing you are resisting the devil.
If someone comes along who cares not to resist his own desires to do evil, then resist that devil too.

The devil works on knowing the weakness of your desires.

When I asked you what sect you belong to?
Were you tempted not to say what it is?
You gave no direct answer.

If you are going to continue to argue as you have been doing?
Then you're going to have to explain how Jesus was being tempted by his own desires in Matthew 4.

Was He?

Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.
Matthew 4:1​

The devil works on knowing the weakness of your desires.

When I asked you what sect you belong to?
Were you tempted not to say what it is?
You gave no direct answer.

If you are going to continue to argue as you have been doing?
Then you're going to have to explain how Jesus was being tempted by his own desires in Matthew 4.

Was He?

Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.
Matthew 4:1​
I don’t belong to any sect.

Temptation comes from our own desires. When we resist our own desires to do evil we are resisting the devil.
Someone or some group who comes along, would be called the devil if they were causing you to be tempted or tested.

Mat 26:14 - Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went unto the chief priests,
Unchecked Copy Box
Mat 26:15 - And said unto them, What will ye give me, and I will deliver him unto you? And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver.
Unchecked Copy Box
Mat 26:16 - And from that time he sought opportunity to betray him.

Jhn 6:70 - Jesus answered them, “Did I not choose you, the twelve, and one of you is a devil?”
Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 6:71 - He spoke of Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon, for it was he who would betray Him, being one of the twelve.

It is most likely that the chief priests had sent men to test Jesus and determine if he was who people were claiming him to be.

They did the same with John the Baptist.

Jhn 1:19 - Now this is the testimony of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, “Who are you?”
Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 1:20 - He confessed, and did not deny, but confessed, “I am not the Christ.”
Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 1:21 - And they asked him, “What then? Are you Elijah?” He said, “I am not.” “Are you the Prophet?” And he answered, “No.”
Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 1:22 - Then they said to him, “Who are you, that we may give an answer to those who sent us? What do you say about yourself?”

These are most likely those who then went to Jesus.

No demon influence?

James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Why be told to resist the devil if they can not influence?

That was just quoting a verse you cited to make your point.

James 1:14-15 but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desires and enticed. Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.

Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery,[fn] fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,
Unchecked Copy Box
Gal 5:20 - idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies,
Unchecked Copy Box
Gal 5:21 - envy, murders,[fn] drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

If all these be the works of the flesh, what is left for the fallen Angel devil to do?

Don't downplay the stupidity of created beings. 🤪
hehe!
Satan witnessed God's power on a personal level and was still stupid enough to rebel.
Israel witnessed God's power on a personal level and was still stupid enough to rebel.
Consider the possibility that Satan et al are not as stupid intellectually as you might suppose, but that free will is not quite how you suppose.

Consider the possibility that Satan et al are not as stupid intellectually as you might suppose, but that free will is not quite how you suppose.
To say “the love of money is the root of all evil” is to say that from evil springs(shoots) the love for wealth and material gain.

To say the love of money produces evil, is to twist the truth. Evil produces the love for more than you need.

What do you have to say about Job identifying them as angels?

Job didn't call them angels.

Where did the giants come from?

What giants are you referring to?

How did the descendents of Seth...produce these "ape-men"?

As I said, the sons of Seth had intercourse with the daughters of Cain, and the skeletons of their offspring are those of the "ape-men" discovered in 1946. People just call them "ape-men" because they look like like an ape and man.

Angel a false meaning of the Greek word Angelos .Sound the same complexly different conclusion .

Angelos "sent messengers" UPS, Fed X, Pony Express how beautiful" are the feet of the Apostles shod with the gospel of peace

Believers sons of God are reckoned as gods (John 10). The Father as God working in the sons of mankind (dynamic dual (two gods) ) Who became a son of God .Dying mankind must be born again

God is not a man . neither is he the Son of man

A invisible creation is needed for those that follow a law of the legion of fathers. I heard it through the fathers grapevine. ; dying mankind (patron saints) 3515 and rising disembodied his and hers gods.

John 10:34-36King James VersionJesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

1 John 3:1Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Six we. we . we's as gods

The Father of lies the accuser of the brethren denying challenging Christ at prayer time . Doth Job fear God for naught?

Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.

Job didn't call them angels.
Then what were they?
What giants are you referring to?
gen 6
As I said, the sons of Seth had intercourse with the daughters of Cain, and the skeletons of their offspring are those of the "ape-men" discovered in 1946. People just call them "ape-men" because they look like like an ape and man.
Why would Seth people and daughters of men produce ape people?

Why not? "Ape men" is only the appearance. Did anyone find inhuman DNA?

Why do you think a race (or multiple races) of giants could not exist, apart from angel DNA?

I know a lady who looks like 'Lucy'. Her kids do too.

Then what were they?

gen 6

Messenger as apostle. The one with beautiful feet shod with the gospel of peace. sent with the gospel .

The Greek Angelos.is not angel a fake word, sounds the same. . apposes apostles (UPS, Fed X, Western Union , Pony Express, Amazon etc

Outside of today (Bluetooth ) when a person would speak out loud in public. Entertaining things not seen required a doctor

Hebrews 13:2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels apostles unawares.

They exercising thier gifts one might have a revelations for one that would benefit them both . .mutually .Spiritual unseen Gifts are always two fold the speaker Prophet and the hearer of prophecy .New revelation to both

Then what were they?

gen 6

Daughters of men as well as sons of man (born of a women) were procreating with sons of God (Christian) violating the warning not to be unevenly yoked.

it destroyed the privilege as being identified outwardly as God people Changed the inspired from earthly to heavenly. Doctrines falling like rain producing rainbows .

No longer sharing his glory with dying mankind born of a woman dying mankind. The reason for the flood . Some remained unevenly yoked after the flood.

The same law that applies today. The rainbow remains the sign.. .do not be unevenly yoked

2 Corinthians 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: (daughters of men) for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Back