• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

WHEN IS A JEW NOT A JEW?

jeremiah1five

BIBLICAL CHRISTIANITY
Reaction score
Country
USA
Gentile Christians take an inordinate pride is trying to connect themselves to being spiritual Israel or a spiritual Jew. But that can't be because to be a Jew or a spiritual Jew one would have to be from the tribe of Judah from which that designation originates.
They also try to link themselves as being a son of Abraham using this passage of Scripture in Paul's letter to Jewish Christians in the Galatian area:

29 And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise. Gal. 3:29.

But Paul is writing to Jewish Christians who were unsure of their Messiah's arrival and His effect upon the Abrahamic and Mosaic Covenants:

23 But before faith came, we [Jews] were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us [Jews] unto Christ, that we [Jews] might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we [Jews] are no longer under a schoolmaster [the Law].
26 For ye [Jews] are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus [Your Messiah].
27 For as many of you [Jews] as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all [Jews] one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye [Jews] be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise. Gal. 3:23–29.

No change. If you are Abraham's descendant seed, then you are also Christ's and heirs according to the Abrahamic Covenant Promises for God made no promises to Gentiles in the Abrahamic Covenant nor in the New Covenant Promise of Jeremiah 31.
Not even Abraham was a Jew. He was Hebrew from the line of Eber a descendant through Shem. Stay with me now.

Recently there was discussion about the "synagogue" of Satan in Revelation 2:9. Here is the Scripture:

8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Rev. 2:8–9.

The Greek word translated "synagogue" in 2:9 means an "assemblage [of persons.]" It doesn't refer to Jews but is a word that merely means an "assemblage [of persons.]" It can mean an "assemblage" of Gentile Christians on Sunday morning or an "assemblage" of persons at a football game. There is nothing linking "synagogue" to Jews.

So, when is a Jew not a Jew? Jesus gives the answer in Rev. 2:9.

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Rev. 2:9.

Jesus would know who a true Jew is and who isn't, and in this passage, there is a confession to Jewry but Jesus who knows the 'hearts' of all says they are not Jews. There is no birthright to Judah or back to Abraham to those who say they are a descendant or son of Abraham. But Paul writing to Jewish Christians says that if you are Christ's, you are a descendant of Abraham according to the Promise God made to Abraham. So, what is this "assemblage" [of persons] that claim to be Jews and are not Jews? Maybe it's the false belief that Paul is writing to Gentile Christians - which he isn't - that because you belong to Jesus Christ that you are a descendant of Abraham. But that can't be for Gentiles do not come from the loins of Abraham nor is there any passage of Scripture in the First Covenant of God ever making covenant with Gentiles. None. Paul makes this clear in writing to Jewish Christians at Rome:

4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises; 5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen. Rom. 9:4–5.

Everything regarding the above upon which salvation rests belong to Israel. Paul says so. There's no mention of Gentiles possessing any of the above. Even Christ's arrival was fulfilled prophecy and covenant, and Christ's very words state He was sent to the lost sheep of the House of Israel, not the house of Gentiles. So, when is a Jew not a Jew?
When they claim to be of Abraham or Judah and there is just no biblical passage of Scripture that says this. Only in the minds of Gentiles that believe Paul's letters were written to Gentiles and interpret his words as such.
So, this synagogue or assemblage who say they are of Abraham or Judah are not from Abraham or Judah. How can they be? Gentiles do not come from the loins of Abraham or the tribe of Judah and Paul's words to the Jewish Christians in the Galatian region were addressed to the true sons of Abraham who did not know what the effect Israel's Messiah had on the Abrahamic Covenant, and the adoption, and the glory, and the giving of the Law, and the service of God, and the promises, whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came.

John the Baptist agrees:

31 And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water. Jn. 1:31.

So, when is a Jew not a Jew? When they make claims to Abraham or the tribe of Judah that just does not exist.
Maybe THEY are of the assemblage of Satan?
Think it through, Gentile Christian.
Revelations was written to the Jewish Christians about things about to shortly take place. You don't want to be on the wrong side of history.
Or of Christ.

Gentile Christians take an inordinate pride is trying to connect themselves to being spiritual Israel or a spiritual Jew. But that can't be because to be a Jew or a spiritual Jew one would have to be from the tribe of Judah from which that designation originates.
They also try to link themselves as being a son of Abraham using this passage of Scripture in Paul's letter to Jewish Christians in the Galatian area:

29 And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise. Gal. 3:29.

But Paul is writing to Jewish Christians who were unsure of their Messiah's arrival and His effect upon the Abrahamic and Mosaic Covenants:

23 But before faith came, we [Jews] were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us [Jews] unto Christ, that we [Jews] might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we [Jews] are no longer under a schoolmaster [the Law].
26 For ye [Jews] are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus [Your Messiah].
27 For as many of you [Jews] as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all [Jews] one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye [Jews] be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise. Gal. 3:23–29.

No change. If you are Abraham's descendant seed, then you are also Christ's and heirs according to the Abrahamic Covenant Promises for God made no promises to Gentiles in the Abrahamic Covenant nor in the New Covenant Promise of Jeremiah 31.
Not even Abraham was a Jew. He was Hebrew from the line of Eber a descendant through Shem. Stay with me now.

Recently there was discussion about the "synagogue" of Satan in Revelation 2:9. Here is the Scripture:

8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Rev. 2:8–9.

The Greek word translated "synagogue" in 2:9 means an "assemblage [of persons.]" It doesn't refer to Jews but is a word that merely means an "assemblage [of persons.]" It can mean an "assemblage" of Gentile Christians on Sunday morning or an "assemblage" of persons at a football game. There is nothing linking "synagogue" to Jews.

So, when is a Jew not a Jew? Jesus gives the answer in Rev. 2:9.

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Rev. 2:9.

Jesus would know who a true Jew is and who isn't, and in this passage, there is a confession to Jewry but Jesus who knows the 'hearts' of all says they are not Jews. There is no birthright to Judah or back to Abraham to those who say they are a descendant or son of Abraham. But Paul writing to Jewish Christians says that if you are Christ's, you are a descendant of Abraham according to the Promise God made to Abraham. So, what is this "assemblage" [of persons] that claim to be Jews and are not Jews? Maybe it's the false belief that Paul is writing to Gentile Christians - which he isn't - that because you belong to Jesus Christ that you are a descendant of Abraham. But that can't be for Gentiles do not come from the loins of Abraham nor is there any passage of Scripture in the First Covenant of God ever making covenant with Gentiles. None. Paul makes this clear in writing to Jewish Christians at Rome:

4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises; 5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen. Rom. 9:4–5.

Everything regarding the above upon which salvation rests belong to Israel. Paul says so. There's no mention of Gentiles possessing any of the above. Even Christ's arrival was fulfilled prophecy and covenant, and Christ's very words state He was sent to the lost sheep of the House of Israel, not the house of Gentiles. So, when is a Jew not a Jew?
When they claim to be of Abraham or Judah and there is just no biblical passage of Scripture that says this. Only in the minds of Gentiles that believe Paul's letters were written to Gentiles and interpret his words as such.
So, this synagogue or assemblage who say they are of Abraham or Judah are not from Abraham or Judah. How can they be? Gentiles do not come from the loins of Abraham or the tribe of Judah and Paul's words to the Jewish Christians in the Galatian region were addressed to the true sons of Abraham who did not know what the effect Israel's Messiah had on the Abrahamic Covenant, and the adoption, and the glory, and the giving of the Law, and the service of God, and the promises, whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came.

John the Baptist agrees:

31 And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water. Jn. 1:31.

So, when is a Jew not a Jew? When they make claims to Abraham or the tribe of Judah that just does not exist.
Revelations was written to the Jewish Christians about things about to shortly take place. You don't want to be on the wrong side of history.
Or of Christ.
Ok. 🙄

So, are you a Jew from the loins of Abraham?
I choose not to divulge my parentage. Let's say I'm a Jewtile.
LOL
No, really. Not gonna say.
Let's talk about the Word of God.

I choose not to divulge my parentage. Let's say I'm a Jewtile.
LOL
No, really. Not gonna say.
Let's talk about the Word of God.
Well, with such conviction for Jews and not so much for non-Jews you would think you would own being a Jew if one. Personally, I am for both. Since you did not straight up say if you are for sure or aren't, I'll ask, are you studying under a Messianic Jewish Rabbi?

Nope.
I'm a funny sort.
I trust James Strong, and I use a KJV Bible, and all my study is my own.
I don't use commentaries and I rarely search online.
But I have something on my mind about your question and it has been rattling around in my mind for some time now and before I post it I want to be able to defend it.
But I wish I could trust someone who has correct doctrine so I can get some feedback because right now I tend to believe what I am thinking is correct.

Or of Christ.
Ok. I am only entertaining this because I have a lot of time on my hands so, I better use them for typing.
Romans 2:
The Jews and the Law

17Now you, if you call yourself a Jew; if you rely on the law and boast in God; 18if you know His will and approve of what is superior because you are instructed by the law; 19if you are convinced that you are a guide for the blind, a light for those in darkness, 20an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of infants, because you have in the law the embodiment of knowledge and truth— 21you, then, who teach others, do you not teach yourself? You who preach against stealing, do you steal? 22You who forbid adultery, do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples? 23You who boast in the law, do you dishonor God by breaking the law? 24As it is written: “God’s name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you.”

25Circumcision has value if you observe the law, but if you break the law, your circumcision has become uncircumcision. 26If a man who is not circumcised keeps the requirements of the law, will not his uncircumcision be regarded as circumcision? 27The one who is physically uncircumcised yet keeps the law will condemn you who, even though you have the written code and circumcision, are a lawbreaker.

28A man is not a Jew because he is one outwardly, nor is circumcision only outward and physical. 29No, a man is a Jew because he is one inwardly, and circumcision is a matter of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a man’s praise does not come from men, but from God.

God Had Abraham put a mark in his flesh to separate him from all others. Therefore, each of Abraham's house (male) put a mark in the flesh not because that made them children of God, but to separate them from among others. Obedience is what really mattered. Otherwise, God would not have had him do that at all. Call it a line-a degree of separation from among the heathen. Not only that, but God also knows medicine. That is why the medical field implemented circumcision. It is more cleanly.

Anyways, that is why Paul says what he does. I mean he, a Hebrew of Hebrews, of the Tribe of Benjamin, a pharisees of pharisees would know about being a true Jew when he realized who he should be in praise of, not persecutor of. Does that make him not a real Jew being of the Tribe of Benjamin? You do know that Judah means ' In Praise of God'? That is actually why 'Jew' was applied as a name for a people, it comes from the name Judah. I mean after all there are 12 Tribes, but that name of Judah (from which Jew derives from) meant something- you must be 'In Praise of God". Since Mashiach -Yeshua is God, if not in praise of Him you are not considered to be a true Jew. Hence, why Paul said you are a Jew when you are one inwardly. So, I disagree with your assessment.

If your temple (body) is not in Christ, and He in you, and you think you are a Jew, you think wrong. Yeshua (Jesus) says come again? You are the synagogue of satan- temple of satan. You reject Yeshua ha Mashiach, you reject your Jewishness. Afterall, it is He who made a people to begin with. Think about that Gentile hater.

Romans 2:
The Jews and the Law

17Now you, if you call yourself a Jew; if you rely on the law and boast in God; 18if you know His will and approve of what is superior because you are instructed by the law; 19if you are convinced that you are a guide for the blind, a light for those in darkness, 20an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of infants, because you have in the law the embodiment of knowledge and truth— 21you, then, who teach others, do you not teach yourself? You who preach against stealing, do you steal? 22You who forbid adultery, do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples? 23You who boast in the law, do you dishonor God by breaking the law? 24As it is written: “God’s name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you.”
I love the holy word of God!24As it is written: “God’s name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you.” Who owns the entertainment industry? Who owns the banking systems? Who owns America's Federal Reserve? "Issue me control of a nations money and I care not for their laws". Who owns media and news? Why do all the entertainers have a Rabbi over them? It is called being "Stabled". The gentile is the goyim after all. Goyim means- any kind of cattle, swine, rat...etc.... Whatever, needs to be tamed according to the synagogue of satan. By way of Kabbalah practitioners -Illuminati, Freemasons etc.... they lure the goy in. They corrupt your societies by way of the stupid goy who think they are doing a righteous service for Israel. After the falling away by way of synagogue of satan and its corruption and take-over of nations, they will then bring you their solution- The Man of Sin! Follow the money. Judas did and he killed himself once he realized his error.

Nope.
I'm a funny sort.
I trust James Strong, and I use a KJV Bible, and all my study is my own.
I don't use commentaries and I rarely search online.
But I have something on my mind about your question and it has been rattling around in my mind for some time now and before I post it I want to be able to defend it.
But I wish I could trust someone who has correct doctrine so I can get some feedback because right now I tend to believe what I am thinking is correct.
So, you decided to go on the " no not for you only the Jew" rants tour just because? Like no cookies from anyone, from anywhere? Wow! So, you come at gentile Christians on behalf of the Jews by choice and there's no hook in your nose? So, you are a self- hating gentile? Noooo, maybe you are of the synagogue of satan? The lack of faith in your work and hate toward the gentile is all I need to know about you- " you will know them by their fruit". You say you are self- taught, then a very strange spirit is in you.

I love the holy word of God!24As it is written: “God’s name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you.” Who owns the entertainment industry? Who owns the banking systems? Who owns America's Federal Reserve? "Issue me control of a nations money and I care not for their laws". Who owns media and news? Why do all the entertainers have a Rabbi over them? It is called being "Stabled". The gentile is the goyim after all. Goyim means- any kind of cattle, swine, rat...etc.... Whatever, needs to be tamed according to the synagogue of satan. By way of Kabbalah practitioners -Illuminati, Freemasons etc.... they lure the goy in. They corrupt your societies by way of the stupid goy who think they are doing a righteous service for Israel. After the falling away by way of synagogue of satan and its corruption and take-over of nations, they will then bring you their solution- The Man of Sin! Follow the money. Judas did and he killed himself once he realized his error.
Judas killed himself in obedience to the Law of life for life.
Obedience.

Judas killed himself in obedience to the Law of life for life.
Obedience.
Nah. He killed himself because he realized he was a sell-out, he would do anything for money. Like many so- called "Christians" today. You know the type. They think they have some say over the matters of God. They think they can make things happen by way of their own angle. He thought he would negotiate on behalf of Mashiach and make a deal with the synagogue of satan. If he did a solid for life he would not have taken his own. He realized too late he sacrificed innocent blood. God's way not men's- he was consumed by his own shame and the gravity of what he took part in.

He was always being a bit squirrely and questioning the Lord. He wasn't reping for nuts from the Lord, he always had himself in mind, he always had an angle, and it was all about, how can I profit. The moral of the story is there are many people who claim to follow Christ but are sellouts.

"Name your price", every one of the Judas mind frame has one. You know, them, we see them throughout society. They say they follow Christ, always looking for some glow, they know there is some fame with reping the name- Jesus. But if an offer comes to sell your soul and sell out Christ,= Christians they do at the right price. Once they realize the brutality, they take part in, like Judas they won't be able to stomach it.

Unfortunately, for many who signed onto a false zionism and onto the Noahide Laws, they are going to see the beheading of Christians. So many in politics and entertainment are part of the Blood Libel, they all promoted the Pharmekia of "A Mystery Babylon" -Covid Shots. Many dying by way of that and all the politicians Trump at Warp speed and the like, have blood on their hands. The obvious ones in servitude to the synagogue of satan sport their one eye this and that, their little triangle and 666 smack of which that Star of Remphan reps. This star was never part of king David's life. That is all made up by Talmudic using synagogue of satan. When I was young, I was going to buy a sapphire one to wear with my diamond cross. I almost got caught up in the false Jew mystique. My Lord said, "Oh, no you don't, you are mine". I sat down and learned from His Holy Spirit. I had some pretty supernatural stuff happen. I haven't looked back since.
1696735396161.png
1696735436759.png

John 12:
Mary Anoints Jesus
…4But one of His disciples, Judas Iscariot, who was going to betray Him, asked, 5“Why wasn’t this perfume sold for three hundred denarii and the money given to the poor?” 6Judas did not say this because he cared about the poor, but because he was a thief. As keeper of the money bag, he used to take from what was put into it.…

Nah. He killed himself because he realized he was a sell-out, he would do anything for money. Like many so- called "Christians" today. You know the type. They think they have some say over the matters of God. They think they can make things happen by way of their own angle. He thought he would negotiate on behalf of Mashiach and make a deal with the synagogue of satan. If he did a solid for life he would not have taken his own. He realized too late he sacrificed innocent blood. God's way not men's- he was consumed by his own shame and the gravity of what he took part in.

He was always being a bit squirrely and questioning the Lord. He wasn't reping for nuts from the Lord, he always had himself in mind, he always had an angle, and it was all about, how can I profit. The moral of the story is there are many people who claim to follow Christ but are sellouts.

"Name your price", every one of the Judas mind frame has one. You know, them, we see them throughout society. They say they follow Christ, always looking for some glow, they know there is some fame with reping the name- Jesus. But if an offer comes to sell your soul and sell out Christ,= Christians they do at the right price. Once they realize the brutality, they take part in, like Judas they won't be able to stomach it.

Unfortunately, for many who signed onto a false zionism and onto the Noahide Laws, they are going to see the beheading of Christians. So many in politics and entertainment are part of the Blood Libel, they all promoted the Pharmekia of "A Mystery Babylon" -Covid Shots. Many dying by way of that and all the politicians Trump at Warp speed and the like, have blood on their hands. The obvious ones in servitude to the synagogue of satan sport their one eye this and that, their little triangle and 666 smack of which that Star of Remphan reps. This star was never part of king David's life. That is all made up by Talmudic using synagogue of satan. When I was young, I was going to buy a sapphire one to wear with my diamond cross. I almost got caught up in the false Jew mystique. My Lord said, "Oh, no you don't, you are mine". I sat down and learned from His Holy Spirit. I had some pretty supernatural stuff happen. I haven't looked back since.
View attachment 627View attachment 628
John 12:
Mary Anoints Jesus
…4But one of His disciples, Judas Iscariot, who was going to betray Him, asked, 5“Why wasn’t this perfume sold for three hundred denarii and the money given to the poor?” 6Judas did not say this because he cared about the poor, but because he was a thief. As keeper of the money bag, he used to take from what was put into it.…
Do you read and study the Scriptures, or do you use the Force?

Remember, this occurred under the Law.

3 Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned,...
Judas realized his sin

repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders...
Judas repented (changed his mind - Greek: "metanoia")

4 Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood...
Judas confessed his sin.

And they said, What is that to us? see thou to that...
In other words, they told him to handle that himself. Handle what? Under the Law was is prescribed when one is complicit in the condemnation of an innocent man?
He was to be stoned. Judas knew the Law prescribed "eye for eye and life for life."
Instead of taking him outside the city to be stoned they told him to "See thou to THAT!"
He did. In obedience to the Law he did the only thing left to him: he killed himself. Life for life.
Obedience.

5 And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.
Judas rejected the mammon. Totally. He threw it back at the religious leaders and went out and hanged himself in obedience to the Law of life for life.
Mt 27:3–5.

And I'm not using the Force.

Judas realized his sin

repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders...

Judas confessed his sin.

In other words, they told him to handle that himself. Handle what? Under the Law was is prescribed when one is complicit in the condemnation of an innocent man?
He was to be stoned. Judas knew the Law prescribed "eye for eye and life for life."
Instead of taking him outside the city to be stoned they told him to "See thou to THAT!"
He did. In obedience to the Law he did the only thing left to him: he killed himself. Life for life.
Obedience.

5 And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.
Judas rejected the mammon. Totally. He threw it back at the religious leaders and went out and hanged himself in obedience to the Law of life for life.

Lying spirits are not subject to the gospel .Unless God moves a person to confess they can confess sin all day long and it would have no values , even the demons, lying spirits of the father of lies believe. It caused then them shutter knowing the end.

James 2:19 King James Version Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

Judas realized it and hung himself .

So yes by force the sword of the Spirit. Put on the armor and keep it on .

Hebrews 9:17 For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.

Lying spirits are not subject to the gospel .Unless God moves a person to confess they can confess sin all day long and it would have no values , even the demons, lying spirits of the father of lies believe. It caused then them shutter knowing the end.

James 2:19 King James Version Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

Judas realized it and hung himself .

So yes by force the sword of the Spirit. Put on the armor and keep it on .

Hebrews 9:17 For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.
4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; 2 Peter 2:4.

The Holy Spirit says here that God cast down to hell the angels that sinned [against Him - all sin is against God] and He delivered them in chains to await judgment day.
Are you going to ignore the words of the Holy Spirit or try to mis-translate what He's said here and find excuse to free the captive in the vanity of your mind?

Judas hung himself in obedience to the Law of Moses of "life for life."
But I don't think you've studied his life as recorded in Scripture to rightly divide the Word of Truth.

4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; 2 Peter 2:4.

The Holy Spirit says here that God cast down to hell the angels that sinned [against Him - all sin is against God] and He delivered them in chains to await judgment day.
Are you going to ignore the words of the Holy Spirit or try to mis-translate what He's said here and find excuse to free the captive in the vanity of your mind?

Judas hung himself in obedience to the Law of Moses of "life for life."
But I don't think you've studied his life as recorded in Scripture to rightly divide the Word of Truth.

Thanks I would hope it's not just my mind I am using to free the captive rather than the mind of Christ (as it is writen) We can preach and plant he the teacher must cause growth if any

So then the suicide death of Judas was a acceptable sacrifice ?

All messengers as false apostles, false prophets sin and are subject to judgment.

The word angel is a fake word coined years later as a oral tradition of men trying to set the approval of what today are called patron saints (false apostles, false prophets. Again today by some that are called patron saints and idea passed down from the atheist Jewish fathers as disembodied worker coming as familiar earthly spirit gods . .officially 3,500 and rising

A whole corporation of Priset sorting through a list of option that come mail or over the internet .. . developing new patron saints .Picking up officiating speed doubling in the last 40 years

The translation of the Greek word angelos . . . . . is "messenger" (not "angel" a fake word). How beautiful are the feet of the apostles

No mystical creation (angel) floating around rescuing the souls of men

Thanks I would hope it's not just my mind I am using to free the captive rather than the mind of Christ (as it is writen) We can preach and plant he the teacher must cause growth if any

So then the suicide death of Judas was a acceptable sacrifice ?

All messengers as false apostles, false prophets sin and are subject to judgment.

The word angel is a fake word coined years later as a oral tradition of men trying to set the approval of what today are called patron saints (false apostles, false prophets. Again today by some that are called patron saints and idea passed down from the atheist Jewish fathers as disembodied worker coming as familiar earthly spirit gods . .officially 3,500 and rising

A whole corporation of Priset sorting through a list of option that come mail or over the internet .. . developing new patron saints .Picking up officiating speed doubling in the last 40 years

The translation of the Greek word angelos . . . . . is "messenger" (not "angel" a fake word). How beautiful are the feet of the apostles

No mystical creation (angel) floating around rescuing the souls of men
What the his-ell are you talking about?!

What the his-ell are you talking about?!

I would be carefully how you hear or say you hear the gospel The devil is quick to snatch the gospel seed leading them down a dark path.

The witness that Christ called him a false apostles false prophet as a work he performed (God's choice)

John 6:70-71 Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?

He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve.

Jesus said let the dead bury the dead Judas cannot elevate nothing. "he is dead". why build a faith on the dead?

I would suggest study as why 12 out of the 27 listed sent ones with one apostle missing The commentary is found in chapter 21 of Revelation

Judas realized his sin

Judas confessed his sin.

Obedience.

No Judas did not reject the mammon. He took it, He disclosed the Messiah's location and the other apostle's. Undercover of night the temple soldiers came, Judas betrayed him with a kiss and not a chefs kiss either because clearly Judas didn't like what Jesus was cooking 😚 and done!

Off they carried the Messiah and brutalized him. Ever heard the saying -" A dollar short and a day late" ? Judas did the dirty deed. It was too late to do anything. He betrayed the Author of Life. The Pharisees didn't care if he regreted his actions . I don't know who is telling you about the OC and Judas and this " Life for a life" but that is smack. Judas was hanging with the New Covenant King who made the Od Covenant obsolete with His New one. Haven't you read Hebrews?

You just further prove Judas did not serve the Messiah. Christ required no suicide, Judas chose it. And Judas was no Samson, he only took himself down. Christ is the Life for a Life not Judas. Christ would become the final sacrifice. Judas despaired and could not live with himself any longer. You are so entangled in the obsolete OC as Hebrews calls that fading covenant, you can't see the New Covenant.

Back