• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Was Adam imparted free will from the beginning of Creation?

You are my purgatory
And not our invisible head Christ the husband Sorry not a two timer.Not into pain any a form of purgatory . One husbands Christ one bride the church the infalible teacher . sorry .........No drayman Pope

Like my brother in the Lord Timothy

2 Corinthians 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

I think you are barking up the wrong tree (CCC) the book of the law of dying fathers Why not the sola scriptura tree in the center of the garden that Christian eat from. Food the disciple's knew not of, the food to hearing the understanding the Father not seen and power to perform to the good pleasure of the one Holy Father, Christ the husband

You are my purgatory
Why do despite to the fullness of Christ our invisible head grace the full price of salvation? What's the hope?

A remnant of grace unknow wondering and suffering after one dies( Dead faith) ,You call that the gospel.???? What do you think the verse is applied below .Seems like the suffering shoe fits .Why make a mockery of the fulness of Christ grace ?

Its been reported the queen mother visits and comforts the Protestant's who are also sufferings . True?

Is it because only a Queen mother of heaven received the fulness?

2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Why do despite to the fullness of Christ our invisible head grace the full price of salvation? What's the hope?

A remnant of grace unknow wondering and suffering after one dies( Dead faith) ,You call that the gospel.???? What do you think the verse is applied below .Seems like the suffering shoe fits .Why make a mockery of the fulness of Christ grace ?

Its been reported the queen mother visits and comforts the Protestant's who are also sufferings . True?

Is it because only a Queen mother of heaven received the fulness?

2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
“Being obedient she became the cause of salvation for herself and for the whole human race.”!
St. Irenaeus

... the Church confesses that Mary is truly “Mother of God” (Theotokos).

From among the descendants of Eve, God chose the Virgin Mary to be the mother of his Son. “Full of grace,” Mary is “the most excellent fruit of redemption” (SC 103): from the first instant of her conception, she was totally preserved from the stain of original sin and she remained pure from all personal sin throughout her life. Lk 1:28 Lk 1:49

Back