• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Was Adam imparted free will from the beginning of Creation?

beatitude’s.......what about them?
Faith ain’t good enough
Faith alone ain’t good enough
Not sentient but supernatural virtue of faith that cannot be alone!

Inseparable

Faith, hope, and charity!

1 cor 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Being born again by faith and baptism united us to Christ by his grace it is the beginning of our participation!
Just as long as you persevere to the end...right?

Our deadly sin separates us from God and the possibility of salvation
Unless repentance
When will you repent and understand that it's Jesus who saved you and not yourself?

Faith ain’t good enough
Faith alone ain’t good enough
Not sentient but supernatural virtue of faith that cannot be alone!

Inseparable

Faith, hope, and charity!

1 cor 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
What does that have to do with the beatitudes?

When will you repent and understand that it's Jesus who saved you and not yourself?
So I’m saved now?

Can I rob a few banks
Get some napoleon brandy
A few kegs of good beer
And a haram of beautiful women?

Or do I need to choose to stay on the narrow road that lead to life?

Never said it was of myself
What does participation mean
Us united to God by grace giving us and our actions life!

So I’m saved now?
To be honest I don't know. However I do know if you think the things you do get you saved...you're not saved
Can I rob a few banks
Get some napoleon brandy
A few kegs of good beer
And a haram of beautiful women?

Or do I need to choose to stay on the narrow road that lead to life?
Why would a christian desire to live a sinful life?

But, if you truly are saved and "backslide"....you remain saved.

Many "participate" to earn brownie points. That is to show God just how good they are so God will be obligated to save them.
There are also many who "participate" to glorify God by doing the things of God...expecting nothing in return.

What kind of grace as a unmerited labor of love. is that in respect to? Our invisible head Christ ?

Participation ." Let there be" the participating evidence light to shine out of darkness, "was God alone good" The mark of His living abiding word. What he says comes to pass .

God is not served with the dying hands of mankind. Mankind already under judgment carrying out the "appointment to die once". Living in a corrupted earthen body of death we need newborn again spirit life .

2Corrinthians 4:6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Yoked with him our load is made lighter with his patriating power

Many "participate" to earn brownie points. That is to show God just how good they are so God will be obligated to save them.
There are also many who "participate" to glorify God by doing the things of God...expecting nothing in return.
Pray and carefully read psalm 23 see if there if it’s just me saving myself!

What is lacking in the sufferings of Christ?

that was just an example

Scripture says if we sin we are lost not saved

Galatians 5:21-23
Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Do saved men need to pray?
Un saved men have no desire to pray . It is God given desire , he teaches how to pray . One manner Our Father not seen in heaven and not a legion of holy fathers as disembodied gods as workers with a familiar spirits (3500 and growing . Which the non-venerable must call patron saints.

Christ our husband declared , Use not vain repetitions This does not mean we cannot ask more than once .The matter in vain useless . Gods word is not vain repeating a matter in a hope it will be fulfilled even seven times seventy times He will not give up will but strengthen His children with his daily bread of His will. also called hide manna ( a unknown will) as it is written in the law and prophets

It would seem to be more like those that follows after another kind of spirit, the spirit of tis temporal dying world of this world as using a rosary (idol image) as if adding to the perfect sealed with 7 seals till the end of time .destroying sola scriptura Gluing it over to the lust of the eyes the lust of the flesh . . the two building blocks of false pride

All that glitters is not gold there is always fools gold

1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

The father of lies.. . the king of lying signs to wonder after is still bringing new lying signs to wonder after. . still deceiving those who do not walk by or understand by faith the unseen things of God.

Christs faithful labor of love as a work of his faithfulness.

The vain rosary . Queen Mother in heaven have mercy on us now and in our hour of need .

Different foundations different outcomes.

Mathew 6:5-12 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy (invisible)Father which is in secret; and thy Father (one) which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, (not from ) as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors

Rosary = idol image )

What is lacking in the sufferings of Christ?

Hi Don I would offer

Satan who is not subject to salvation has no understanding of the unseen things of God (faith). He seeks to murder all that name the name Christ

It is not that the fulness of grace fell short and we must suffer in limbo or purgatory The arrows of the evil one against us are meant for him.

In that daily way we can share persecutions for his name sake .

Colossians 1:24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

Philippians 3:10That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

Even the old testament saints were persecuted . . arrows from the evil one. Yoked with, walking with him there will be sufferings as he strengthens us to help bear

1 Peter 1:11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

Hi Don I would offer

Satan who is not subject to salvation has no understanding of the unseen things of God (faith). He seeks to murder all that name the name Christ

It is not that the fulness of grace fell short and we must suffer in limbo or purgatory The arrows of the evil one against us are meant for him.

In that daily way we can share persecutions for his name sake .

Colossians 1:24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

Philippians 3:10That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

Even the old testament saints were persecuted . . arrows from the evil one. Yoked with, walking with him there will be sufferings as he strengthens us to help bear

1 Peter 1:11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

Our participation!

Love that word!

Back