• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Was Adam imparted free will from the beginning of Creation?

Pray and carefully read psalm 23 see if there if it’s just me saving myself!
OK, let's cut to the chase......what must a man do to get saved?
1)_________________
2)________________
3)________________
.....add more lines if needed.

Colossians 1:24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

Our participation!

Love that word!
Don, did you read what I offered I used that verse . ? The persecution of Christ ..is what we share He gives us the fullness of his grace the whole cost of salvation no need to suffer for our own self. I would think his grace is more than sufficient, overflowing

The idea that mankind get a remnant and the queen mother alone gets the fullness is not a doctrine from sola scriptura We walk after our invisible head Christ, the husband our Holy Father

Satan who has no knowledge of the gospel has no idea who the Son of man is he is still looking after two thousand years . The father of lies a murderer from the beginning. His goal murder all that name the name Christ hoping he might get lucky and murder the right one. He has no knowledge of the good born again news, Lucifer is not subject to grace. Life sentence bottomless pit no early parole.

They should....Jesus taught us how.

A saved man shouldn't pray to saints or Mary.
It says to avoid sin and temptation!

Why does a so called “saved” pets need to avoid sin and temptation or maybe there not really saved?

OK, let's cut to the chase......what must a man do to get saved?
1)_________________
2)________________
3)________________

Members of Christ’s new covenant of grace by faith and baptism, united to the mediator and having union with God and His saints!

Jn 3:16 ((believe in Christ))
Mk 16:16 Jn 3:5 1 cor 16:13 gal 3:27 ((union with Christ by faith & baptism))
Jn 15:4 ((we must abide in Christ))
1 cor 13:2 (( charity & not by faith alone))
Phil 1:29 ((suffering not by faith alone))
Matt 25 Jn 15:5 phil 4:13 ((grace vivifies our works to be meritorious and salutary))
Matt 24:13 ((endure to the end to be saved))
Jn 5:29 ((good unto life & evil unto death))
Romans 8:17 2 Tim 2:12 ((glorified with Christ if we suffer with Him))
Rom 2:6 Rev 2: 19 ((reward for good works done in no no Christ & grace))

I say nothing....but.....your works based salvation says there is something missing.
Scripture!

Colossians 1:24
Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

You guessed my fave word of God!

Participation!

What is lacking is our participation!

Don, did you read what I offered I used that verse . ? The persecution of Christ ..is what we share He gives us the fullness of his grace the whole cost of salvation no need to suffer for our own self. I would think his grace is more than sufficient, overflowing

The idea that mankind get a remnant and the queen mother alone gets the fullness is not a doctrine from sola scriptura We walk after our invisible head Christ, the husband our Holy Father

Satan who has no knowledge of the gospel has no idea who the Son of man is he is still looking after two thousand years . The father of lies a murderer from the beginning. His goal murder all that name the name Christ hoping he might get lucky and murder the right one. He has no knowledge of the good born again news, Lucifer is not subject to grace. Life sentence bottomless pit no early parole.
Right pal

Members of Christ’s new covenant of grace by faith and baptism, united to the mediator and having union with God and His saints!

Jn 3:16 ((believe in Christ))
Jn 15:4 ((we must abide in Christ))
Phil 1:29 ((suffering not by faith alone))
Matt 25 Jn 15:5 phil 4:13 ((grace vivifies our works to be meritorious and salutary))
Matt 24:13 ((endure to the end to be saved))
Rom 2:6 Rev 2: 19 ((reward for good works done in no no Christ & grace))
You didn't cut to the chase...so let me ask again:

What must a man do to get saved?
1)_________________
2)________________
3)________________

Scripture!

Colossians 1:24
Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

You guessed my fave word of God!

Participation!

What is lacking is our participation!
Yes, your favorite words....Participation!....are you looking for your participation trophy?

You participate to get something rather than give something.

You didn't cut to the chase...so let me ask again:

1)_________________
2)________________
3)________________

1) Jn 3:16 ((believe in Christ))
2) Jn 15:4 ((we must abide in Christ))
3) Phil 1:29 ((suffering not by faith alone))
4) Matt 24:13 ((endure to the end to be saved))
Rom 2:6 Rev 2: 19 ((reward for good works done in Christ & grace))

Right pal
Thanks

1) Jn 3:16 ((believe in Christ))
2) Jn 15:4 ((we must abide in Christ))
3) Phil 1:29 ((suffering not by faith alone))
4) Matt 24:13 ((endure to the end to be saved))
Rom 2:6 Rev 2: 19 ((reward for good works done in Christ & grace))
Do we have to believe in Peter the Pope or a Queen Mother of heaven named Mary in order to be saved ? Or in doctrine limbo for the younger sinners and purgatory for the more mature . Not one of those is ground in sola scriptura

Is it necessary to pray the Rosary ?.

Yup, stop there.
Believe what?

The few things you reduce to a simple saving gospel? Or all of the truths revealed by Christ and commanded by him to be taught by his apostolic church?

Believe what?

The few things you reduce to a simple saving gospel? Or all of the truths revealed by Christ and commanded by him to be taught by his apostolic church?
OK, if you say so. Go for it.

OK, if you say so. Go for it.
The 255 dogma’s of the Christian faith revealed by Christ and taught by the command of Christ! Matt 28:19

Do you want me to list them here?

Thks

Believe what?

I would think simply believe ."let the living abiding word" define the word "apostle" not dying mankind (I heard it through the legion of fathers(3500 nd rising) grape vine.

Those who would puff up and venerate flesh of dying making over sola scriptura making the living word with no effect Therefore using two apostles .Two the word that one God not seen has spoken (sent messenger) as a warning to study the right book of law. Not the Catholic Bible; (CCC)

No man can serve two good teaching master as one invisible head "Christ" .

Which one will you gain power to believe and perform his word ??

Our brother in the Lord Peter, Paul, Apollos were not crucified for the sins of the world neither our blessed sister in the Lord, Mary.

1 Corinthians 4: 6-7 And these things, brethren, I have in a figure (parable) transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, (sola scriptura) that no one of you be puffed up (venerated ) for one against another. For who (the Pope) maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?

Have you received it as it is written ? Or are you trusting in Limbo/ Purgatory?

1 Peter 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

1 Cororithian 3: 5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?(mankind)
I have planted, Apollos watered; but God (not our brother in the Lord Peter) gave the increase. So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own (not Peter's)reward according to his own labour. For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building

As a kingdom of apostles/priest (sent messengers) They can preach or plant the incorruptible born again seed (Christ) and water with the water of word. The same water by which Christ waters cleansing his bride. protecting her with His doctrines that fall like rain.

But only our invisible head Christ has the power to bring them into his new family of faith (the unseen spiritual things of God the eternal faith giving them his unseen understanding of the unseen eternal things.

Like the beautiful gospel Hymn "be thou our vison" Holy Father" in heaven not seen

Be Thou my vision, O Lord of my heart
Naught be all else to me, save that Thou art
Thou my best thought, by day or by night
Waking or sleeping, Thy presence my light

Be Thou my wisdom, and Thou my true word
I ever with Thee and Thou with me, Lord

Thou my great Father, and I Thy true son
Thou in me dwelling and I with Thee one

It as good news apposes a law of the dying fathers oral traditons. The kind that venerate puffed up power given by what some call the (Queen Bee) mother said to be in heaven. Named after our blessed by the mercy and grace of our Holy father. . . sister in the Lord Mary But rather believers venerate by faith the invisible head, Christ . . . .the husband the one Holy Father

As it seems those who follow laws as commandments of dying mankind refuse to obey the loving commandment as a warning .not to call any man (dying mankind) on earth. . . Holy Father, Holy See. Holy Prince of the Apostles . Holy Ruler of Rome . ETC

It is the same kind of vision used to represent the work of the invisible head. Christ in Mathew 16 used to represent the the work of the unseen Holy Father. . . like with Peter our Holy father giving to Peter the hearing of faith s given to all . Sarn needing flesh and blood to perform his false prophecy used it as a oputnity to rebuke the unseen head and forbid the Son of man Jesus from to doing the will of the father

Great lesson as a warning walk/understand by the unseen thing of our Holy Father Christ not the temporal dying things of the kingdoms of this dying world

Remember God the unseen Holy Father blessed him and not Peter dying mankind blessing God.

Satan the legion turns that things upside down saying he is the Potter

Mathew 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

The key that unlocks the gates of hell but my Father which is in heaven.

Same way he blesses any born again believer .

He did not say Peter you are the Potter lay your hands form my church based on your own dying flesh and blood .The seed snatcher snatched that seed sown on rocky Petra stony foundation a hard headed slower learner like myself

Back