• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

The Trinity

Yahwah our Holy Father says:
Exodus 20:3
You shall have no other gods before me. (god-s / god-s of "The Living One" / elohiym.)

Deuteronomy 5:7
You shall have no other gods before me.

Psalm 81:9
You shall have no foreign god among you; you shall not worship any god other than me.

Yahshua said:
Matthew 4:10
Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship (the Lord / Yahwah) your God, and serve him only.’”

Luke 4:8
Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Worship (the Lord / Yahwah) your God and serve him only.’”

Next time try not dodging Acts 9:14; Acts 9:21 and 1 Corinthians 1:2.
It is obvious why you did so earlier.

Yahweh is not a word found in the bible. God does not have secret names as a tetragrammaton

Jehovah means our mighty God (El Shaddai) has become our savior or deliver. Everyone that calls on that attribute will be saved .

By the name/ attribute Almighty God (El Shaddai) " has become the savior Jehovah a whole nation was not called out Abram, was called by El Shaddai(Almighty God) .

Romans 10:13 for, Everyone who calls on the name (attribute) of the Lord will be saved.”

Again no secret attribute.

Psalm 138:2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

He magnifies His living word above all the attributes as names . Even above His name Jealous.

Exodus 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, (El Shaddai) whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

No tetragrammaton for the name Jealous.
I see that you are not very well studied.

Here is some help for you.

I see that you are not very well studied.

Here is some help for you.
No thank you. .

How would the Greek or Hebrew interlinear help?

God has many attribute Jehovah our mighty Savior simply one of them. God doesn't have secret names I just call him God

Back