• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

The Trinity

Jesus is who Paull called upon in prayer (Acts 22:16).
I will tell you what I am talking about since you seem to be clueless even though I have been showing you tons of times.

Jesus says His Father is His God, yet you guys claim Jesus is God.

I will tell you what I am talking about since you seem to be clueless even though I have been showing you tons of times.

Jesus says His Father is His God, yet you guys claim Jesus is God.

You dodged Acts 22:16.

Try again.

It is not true. We call on the name of the the one Lord the good teaching master. Lord of earthly lords .King of earthy kings . The the Son of man jesus called on the Holy Father. No one called on the name of the Son of man Jesus .God is not a man .

Acts 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

Two kinds of lords. Satan the lord of this world would have us believe all one in the same.
Why do Trinitarians remove the name of God from the bible?

Zechariah 14:9
Yahwah will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be only Yahwah, and his name the only name.

The Lord will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one Lord, and his name the only name.

You dodged Acts 22:16.

Try again.
You are dodging Jesus' plain claim over and over.

That's how you guys reject Jesus and His Lordship, yet claim He is your Lord.

Running away from His word will not get you into God's kingdom.

Jesus is who Paull called upon in prayer (Acts 22:16).
There seems to be a translation problem.

14 “Then he said: (Yahshua said)‘The God of our ancestors has chosen you to know his will and to see the Righteous One and to hear words from (his ? my) mouth. 15 You will be (his ?) witness to all people of what you have seen and heard. 16 And now what are you waiting for? Get up, be baptized and wash your sins away, calling on (his name ?).’

There seems to be a translation problem.

14 “Then he said: (Yahshua said)‘The God of our ancestors has chosen you to know his will and to see the Righteous One and to hear words from (his ? my) mouth. 15 You will be (his ?) witness to all people of what you have seen and heard. 16 And now what are you waiting for? Get up, be baptized and wash your sins away, calling on (his name ?).’

The "he" in verse 14 refers to Ananias.

He is the one speaking to Paul.

Better rethink Fred.

You should rethink because you are confused.

From Acts 22
12 And one Ananias, a devout man according to the Law, having a good report of all the Jews who dwelt there,
13 Came unto me, and stood, and said unto me, Brother Saul, receive thy sight. And the same hour I looked upon him.
14 And he said

The "he" refers back to Ananias.
The rest in verse 14 to 16 is spoken by Ananias to Paul.

14 The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know His will, and see the Righteous One, and shouldest hear the voice of His mouth.
15 For thou shalt be His witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard.
16 And now why tarriest thou? Arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on His Name.

No sin. Paul was praying to Yahwah and Yahshua spoke to him.

All Christians pray to the Lord Jesus - they call on His Name in prayer to Him.

Acts 9:14
And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all who call on Thy Name.

Acts 9:21
But all who heard him were amazed, and said; Is not this he who destroyed those who called on this Name in Jerusalem,
and came hither for that intent, that he might bring them bound unto the chief priests?

1 Corinthians 1:2
Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to those who are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints,
with all who in every place call upon the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ, both their's and our's.

Last edited:
But, but, but....the word "Trinity" isn't used in the bible....so there is no trinity.;)
Oh dear, neither is "guardian angel." We might be in trouble here. Oh, and there is no omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, hmmm there is no "elective grace mentioned" and speaking of church ministry, using pure Bible speak we would have to strike from our vocabulary ‘discipleship’, ‘mission’, ‘personal relationship’, and ‘perfect plan’ oh boy, now we have stepped onto the slippery slope :)

All Christians pray to the Lord Jesus - they call on His Name in prayer to Him.

Acts 9:14
And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all who call on Thy Name.

Acts 9:21
But all who heard him were amazed, and said; Is not this he who destroyed those who called on this Name in Jerusalem,
and came hither for that intent, that he might bring them bound unto the chief priests?

1 Corinthians 1:2
Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to those who are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints,
with all who in every place call upon the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ, both their's and our's.
Yahwah our Holy Father says:
Exodus 20:3
You shall have no other gods before me. (god-s / god-s of "The Living One" / elohiym.)

Deuteronomy 5:7
You shall have no other gods before me.

Psalm 81:9
You shall have no foreign god among you; you shall not worship any god other than me.

Yahshua said:
Matthew 4:10
Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship (the Lord / Yahwah) your God, and serve him only.’”

Luke 4:8
Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Worship (the Lord / Yahwah) your God and serve him only.’”

Witness Testimony

John 5:31
“If I testify about myself, my testimony is not true. New Testament

John 5:39
You study the Scriptures diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life. These are the very Scriptures that testify about me, Old Testament

Acts 10:43
All the prophets testify about him… (Yahshua) Old Testament

Psalm 40:7
Then I said, “Here I am, I have come— it is written about me in the scroll. (Yahshua)

If the Old Testament does not affirm a New Testament boast, then the New Testament has a false statement, and has been tampered with by the Pagans.

Why do Trinitarians remove the name of God from the bible?

Yahwah will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be only Yahwah, and his name the only name.

The Lord will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one Lord, and his name the only name.
Yahweh, Almighty God has become my savior it's a attribute. God does not have secret name to call his person .Just call Him God. Have no other gods before him

Isaiah 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation

Jesus the christ the savior. Jesus the Son of man revealed the unseen work of Jehovah

The son of man Jesus (saviour) is not the Christ .God is not a man.

Yahweh, Almighty God has become my savior it's a attribute. God does not have secret name to call his person .Just call Him God. Have no other gods before him

Isaiah 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation

Jesus the christ the savior. Jesus the Son of man revealed the unseen work of Jehovah

The son of man Jesus (saviour) is not the Christ .God is not a man.
Deliverer

Titus 2:13
13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our (deliverer / Saviour) Jesus Christ;

Strong's Concordance

sótér: a savior, deliverer

Original Word: σωτήρ, ῆρος, ὁ

Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine

Transliteration: sótér

Phonetic Spelling: (so-tare')

Definition: a savior, deliverer

Usage: a savior, deliverer, preserver.

Isaiah 43:11
I, even I, am {the Lord / Yahwah} and beside me there is no saviour.

Hosea 13:4
Yet I am (the Lord / Yahwah) thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord

Joel 2:32
And everyone who calls on the name of (the Lord / Yahwah) will be saved; for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be deliverance, as the Lord has said, even among the survivors whom the Lord calls.

Acts 2:21
And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.’

Romans 10:13
for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Yahwah reveals His name to Moses

Exodus 3:13-15.
13 And Moses said to Elohiym, “Suppose I go to the siblings of the Israelites and say to them, 'The Elohiym of your forefathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is His name?' What shall I say to them?”
14 And Elohiym said to Moses, “The Living that Lives. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'The Living has sent me to you.”
15 And Elohiym also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, 'Yahwah, the Elohiym of your forefathers; the Elohiym of Abraham, the Elohiym of Isaac and the Elohiym of Jacob has sent me to you.' That’s my name forever, the name by which I’m to be remembered, from generation to generation.”

Yahwah means "Life Began."

Oh dear, neither is "guardian angel." We might be in trouble here. Oh, and there is no omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, hmmm there is no "elective grace mentioned" and speaking of church ministry, using pure Bible speak we would have to strike from our vocabulary ‘discipleship’, ‘mission’, ‘personal relationship’, and ‘perfect plan’ oh boy, now we have stepped onto the slippery slope :)
I'm sure one could come up with quite a list.

Deliverer

Titus 2:13
13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our (deliverer / Saviour) Jesus Christ;

Strong's Concordance

sótér: a savior, deliverer

Original Word: σωτήρ, ῆρος, ὁ

Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine

Transliteration: sótér

Phonetic Spelling: (so-tare')

Definition: a savior, deliverer

Usage: a savior, deliverer, preserver.

Isaiah 43:11
I, even I, am {the Lord / Yahwah} and beside me there is no saviour.

c

Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord

Joel 2:32
And everyone who calls on the name of (the Lord / Yahwah) will be saved; for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be deliverance, as the Lord has said, even among the survivors whom the Lord calls.

Acts 2:21
And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.’

Romans 10:13
for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Yahwah reveals His name to Moses

Exodus 3:13-15.
13 And Moses said to Elohiym, “Suppose I go to the siblings of the Israelites and say to them, 'The Elohiym of your forefathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is His name?' What shall I say to them?”
14 And Elohiym said to Moses, “The Living that Lives. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'The Living has sent me to you.”
15 And Elohiym also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, 'Yahwah, the Elohiym of your forefathers; the Elohiym of Abraham, the Elohiym of Isaac and the Elohiym of Jacob has sent me to you.' That’s my name forever, the name by which I’m to be remembered, from generation to generation.”

Yahwah means "Life Began."
Yahweh is not a word found in the bible. God does not have secret names as a tetragrammaton

Jehovah means our mighty God (El Shaddai) has become our savior or deliver. Everyone that calls on that attribute will be saved .

By the name/ attribute Almighty God (El Shaddai) " has become the savior Jehovah a whole nation was not called out Abram, was called by El Shaddai(Almighty God) .

Romans 10:13 for, Everyone who calls on the name (attribute) of the Lord will be saved.”

Again no secret attribute.

Psalm 138:2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

He magnifies His living word above all the attributes as names . Even above His name Jealous.

Exodus 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, (El Shaddai) whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

No tetragrammaton for the name Jealous.

Back