• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

The Trinity

Yes, Yahwah created Yahshua before this world existed. The people in Heaven are called (gods / elohiym) because they have life immortal.
There is no creation before this creation

In the beginning God. . not gods.

Hebrews 4:3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world. Therefore not of the promised demonstration thousands of years later. Again a shadow of the unseen eternal things of God

A promised demonstration of the finished work the six days. . . in the lasts days

Acts 2:17And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: (all nations) and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

He is lamb of God. The Holy Spirit of sonship by wich we can cry out Abba our adopting Holy Father. The work of salvation is from the foundation the six days he did work. During those 6 days He poured out his Holy Spirit of sonship on the elect in jeopardy of his own Spirit life,

He promised in Genesis 1:26 to introduce the Elohiym the "dynamic dual" in a demonstration, prophesied first in Genesis 3:15 and as the witness of two .Two is witness God has spoken and again in Isaiah 53 The Holy Father bruising the heel of the Son of man crushing the head of the father of lies. (the gospel)

A three day and nights promised demonstration of the work God had finished in the beginning .Three is used throughout the Bible to indicate the end of a matter

Three different kinds of demonstrations rolled into one the first to fulfill the two prophecies the work of two working as one. It began in the Garden of Gethsemane.The unseen eternal Father striking the Son of man bruising his heel . Jesus cried out three times to the father. The Father strengthening the powerless Son of man, Jesus . Three times sufferings unto death. Each time Jesus looked for strength in prayer from the apostles .Three times the father put them asleep to fulfill the prophecy of two. Three is a crowd. when it comes to salvation (No trinity a crowd )

The next part of the demonstration of the dynamic dual (Father and Son) moved to the hill the bloody demonstration to the whole world , in a hope the bloody ceremony would draw the Gentile world to the living word of God in order to unravel the mystery of faith (the unseen things of God . Sort of like the golden Ark hiding the things or mysteries of God from the unbelieving world. On the side of the ark the living word of God the Bible was placed .It revealed what was hidden

There on the hill of the skull it would seem Jesus was punished by the hands of mankind influenced by the Satan inspired crowd. . . rather than the Father and the Son of man alone.

Then they moved on to part three, the demonstration of the tomb .The unseen hidden demonstration of the Father and Son. Then the Father removed the grave clothes and rolled back the stone .Again to signify the work of two.(Elohim )

All you need is pure, open, honest devotion to God and Jesus.

Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, strength, and mind.

as well as a willingness to study the Scriptures (Acs 17:11).

Since God receives 'pelach' from Daniel (Daniel 6:16) encompasses the fact that Daniel prayed to God (Daniel 6:10).

Since the Lord Jesus is the proper recipient of 'pelach' (Daniel 7:14) encompasses the fact that Jesus is the proper recipient of prayer.

Jesus as the son of man dying mankind or Jesus born again as a son of God ?

If we would attribute the power of salvation to the temporal dying flesh. Then jesu the Son of man Jesus would of accepted worship coming from the one who kneeled to him

The Son of man Jesus would have no part in the abomination of desolation dying human form in the place of our unseen Holy Father.

Mark 10:16-18 King James Version16 And he took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and blessed them. And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

Jesus prayed to the one recipient the Holy Father.

Praying to the Son of man, Jesus would be like praying to Mary ,Peter or someone on this message board.

Praying to the Son of man, Jesus would be like praying to Mary ,Peter or someone on this message board.

Jesus, being the Son of Man, is the proper recipient of pelach (Daniel 7:14) which demonstrates He is the proper recipient of prayer (cf. Daniel 6:10, 16).

You dodged this argument.

Try again.

Jesus, being the Son of Man, is the proper recipient of pelach (Daniel 7:14) which demonstrates He is the proper recipient of prayer (cf. Daniel 6:10, 16).

You dodged this argument.

Try again.

Hi, Slow down some. Did you read?

The Son of man Jesus, our brother in the lord is not our recipient of prayer any more than you or I..

Mark 10:16-18 King James Version16 And he took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and blessed them. And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.. . . .One recipient God

Daniel 7: 13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man (Not literally the Son of man His body of death returned to the dust like all of dying mankind) came with the clouds of heaven,(the presence of God . . .not the presence of the Son of man dying mankind) and came to the Ancient of days,(God) and they brought him near before him. And there was given him (eternal God) dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his (not the Son of man) dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Last edited:
Hi, Slow down some. Did you read?

Hi, stop dodging.

Did you read the passages from Daniel in which I quoted from first?

Deal with that and then I will address your confusion concerning Mark 10.

Hi, stop dodging.

Did you read the passages from Daniel in which I quoted from first?

Deal with that and then I will address your confusion concerning Mark 10.

Did you read the Daniel passage?

God is not a dying man .

Since God receives 'pelach' from Daniel (Daniel 6:16) encompasses the fact that Daniel prayed to God (Daniel 6:10).

Since the Lord Jesus is the proper recipient of 'pelach' (Daniel 7:14) encompasses the fact that Jesus is the proper recipient of prayer.
The word (Worship) is not in the original text of the bible.
NIV
Daniel 7:14
He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

KJ
Daniel 7:14
And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Luke 6:46
And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?
Luke 11:1
And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray,
2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven...

as well as a willingness to study the Scriptures (Acs 17:11).
what you guys are doing is not studying.

It is manipulation.

Only the ignorant followers follow your tactics.

Did you read the Daniel passage?

God is not a dying man .

You are still dodging Daniel 7:14.
Get back to me when you decide to open your eyes and read it.

You are still dodging Daniel 7:14.
Get back to me when you decide to open your eyes and read it.

Show me where and how I dodged it ? What is it I did not read? Which word did I not understand?

Even if true, it does not void the instructions of Yahshua on how we should pray.
It is not true. We call on the name of the the one Lord the good teaching master. Lord of earthly lords .King of earthy kings . The the Son of man jesus called on the Holy Father. No one called on the name of the Son of man Jesus .God is not a man .

Acts 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

Two kinds of lords. Satan the lord of this world would have us believe all one in the same.

Show me where and how I dodged it ? What is it I did not read? Which word did I not understand?

Rendering pelach (Daniel 6:16) encompasses rendering prayer (Daniel 6:10).

An assertion without proof.
Actually, an outlandish assertion without proof.
You cannot disprove Jessus' simple claim.

And still don't know what I am talking about.

Back