• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

The Trinity

An excellent work

I would only add

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

For Christ being eternal!

Thanks

The word is not there but the doctrine is!
Where is it .......in the CCC the Catholic Bible of Sacred I heard it through the fathers grapevine as blasphemous traditions of dying mankind ?

The "Dynamic Dual, the father not seen and or with Son of man, Jesus dying mankind seen No place for a queen of heaven .Two is the one witness one God has spoke. A trinity is a crowd

In order to represent the whole book of the law the Bible. On Mount Sinai with the finger of God he hewed out two tablets of tone and wrote on two sides with no room for the oral traditions of dying mankind He had Moses destroy them and the second time he moved Moses to hewn out two tablets the again as the witness of God by His own finger wrote on both sides leaving no room for blasphemy

He send them out two by two and brings. them in two by two . He multiplies by two, husband and wife. Christ with the church.

No two by threes or two by fours LOL

The doctrine of the Trinity comes from the Catholics, and scriptures have been altered to give it credibility.
Do you have an example of where scripture has been changed?

Jesus Christ is not a human person become God!

But a divine person became man!

True God & true man
Fully God & fully man
There are many gods, real and imagined, but there is only one true God and that is Yahwah.
Yahwah said:

Psalm 82:6
“I said, ‘You are “gods”; you are all sons of the Most High.’
Yahshua said:
John 10:34
34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’?
36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world?
Yahshua said that Yahwah is the only true God:
John 17:3
Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God,

There are many gods, real and imagined, but there is only one true God and that is Yahwah.
Yahwah said:

Yahshua said:
34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’?
36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world?
It's amazing how the anti-christ crowd clutches onto just one verse....and takes it out of context.

Do you have an example of where scripture has been changed?
Here is one example:

1 John 5:6-8New International Version (NIV)

6 This is the one who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. 7 For there are three that testify: 8 the[a] Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.

Footnotes:
1 John 5:8 Late manuscripts of the Vulgate testify in heaven: the Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit, and these three are one. 8 And there are three that testify on earth: the (not found in any Greek manuscript before the fourteenth century)

2 Timothy 4:3
For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

It's amazing how the anti-christ crowd clutches onto just one verse....and takes it out of context.
The Trinity doctrine is antichrist, because that is not what Christ taught us. The Trinity doctrine was introduced by men. What was unique about Yahwah was that He was not a Pagan trinity. The Pagans had a thing about trinities. That is the reason for this passage:
Deuteronomy 6:4
Hear, O Israel: (The Lord / Yahwah) our God, (the Lord / Yahwah) is one.

Mark 12:29
“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: (The Lord / Yahwah) our God, (the Lord / Yahwah) is one.

Here is one example:

1 John 5:6-8New International Version (NIV)

6 This is the one who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. 7 For there are three that testify: 8 the[a] Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.

Footnotes:
1 John 5:8 Late manuscripts of the Vulgate testify in heaven: the Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit, and these three are one. 8 And there are three that testify on earth: the (not found in any Greek manuscript before the fourteenth century)

2 Timothy 4:3
For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.
One doesn't need that verse to show the trinity. All one has to do is show Jesus is God, the Holy Spirit is God and the Father is God.

The Word was God and became flesh....clearly shows Jesus is God.

The Trinity doctrine is antichrist, because that is not what Christ taught us. The Trinity doctrine was introduced by men. What was unique about Yahwah was that He was not a Pagan trinity. The Pagans had a thing about trinities. That is the reason for this passage:
Deuteronomy 6:4
Hear, O Israel: (The Lord / Yahwah) our God, (the Lord / Yahwah) is one.

Mark 12:29
“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: (The Lord / Yahwah) our God, (the Lord / Yahwah) is one.
The Word who is God...became flesh. The name of that flesh is Jesus. Jesus is God.

The doctrine of the Trinity comes from the Catholics, and scriptures have been altered to give it credibility.
Christ founded the church to teach and sanctify all men unto eternal salvation! Matt 28:19

The apostolic church has all authority from Christ to bind all Christians to correct faith! Matt 16:18-19

Truth must be revealed by God thru Christ to His church (the apostles Jude 1:3) then must be proposed by the church, (Matt 28:19 gal 3:23) without error by the Holy Spirit! (Jn 16:13) one faith (eph 4:5) the faith delivered to the apostles (Jude 1:3)

Thanks

Yahwah said:

Yahshua said:
Is Christ eternal?

They confuse nature “one” with persons “three”!

So they claim, do you have these manuscripts?

One doesn't need that verse to show the trinity. All one has to do is show Jesus is God, the Holy Spirit is God and the Father is God.

The Word was God and became flesh....clearly shows Jesus is God.
The word (Divine) is a translation, and the word (God) is a interpretation.

The word "God" is a modern day English invention.

Greek word TON and THEON.
From the Scripture4All program. Link: Scripture4All - Greek/Hebrew interlinear Bible software

The Greek word "TON" is translated 1583 times as "the;" And 18 times as "the -one." It is used before nouns to mean a {certain-one-person-s,} or place, or thing. However, different translations of Greek do not always agree. That is the reason for my interpretation of John 1:1 as "the only Divine Eternal." In English the word “one” can also be translated as “only.” TON: The only. THEON: Divine Eternal.

John 1:1

Greek:
en arche eimi ho logos kai ho logos eimi pros ton theon kai theos eimi ho logos

Interlinear:
en (in) arche (beginning) eimi (was) ho (the) logos (Word) kai (and) ho (the) logos (Word) eimi (was) pos (toward or with) ton (TON is a special definite article "the" meaning "the only," it appears as TON instead of O in the Greek) theon (Divine Eternal) kai (and) theos (divine) eimi (was) ho (the) logos (Word)

In English we have:
In beginning was the Word, and the Word was with (the only) Divine Eternal, and divine was the Word.

Why do translators drop off the definite article TON (the only) before Divine Eternal?

Is Christ eternal?
The elohiym (gods of "The Living One") are immortal beings. Yahwah was the only person to ever come into being upon His own accord.

Isaiah 43:10
“You are my witnesses,” declares (the Lord / Yahwah,) “and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me.
The word (was) is not in the original text.

Yahwah is The Only True God. Yahwah is Holy, and Yahwah is a Spirit. That is why Yahwah's title is Holy Spirit.

Psalm 51:11
Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.

Isaiah 63:10
Yet they rebelled and grieved his Holy Spirit. So he turned and became their enemy and he himself fought against them.

Isaiah 63:11
Then his people recalled the days of old, the days of Moses and his people— where is he who brought them through the sea, with the shepherd of his flock? Where is he who set his Holy Spirit among them,

Yahshua is a created being.
Proverbs 8
1 Does not wisdom call out?
Does not understanding raise her voice?
2 At the highest point along the way,
where the paths meet, she takes her stand;
3 beside the gate leading into the city,
at the entrance, she cries aloud:
4 “To you, O people, I call out;
I raise my voice to all mankind.
5 You who are simple, gain prudence;
you who are foolish, set your hearts on it.
6 Listen, for I have trustworthy things to say;
I open my lips to speak what is right.
7 My mouth speaks what is true,
for my lips detest wickedness.
8 All the words of my mouth are just;
none of them is crooked or perverse.
9 To the discerning all of them are right;
they are upright to those who have found knowledge.
10 Choose my instruction instead of silver,
knowledge rather than choice gold,
11 for wisdom is more precious than rubies,
and nothing you desire can compare with her.
12 “I, wisdom, dwell together with prudence;
I possess knowledge and discretion.
(See Isaiah 11:2.)

13 To fear the Lord is to hate evil;
I hate pride and arrogance,
evil behavior and perverse speech.
14 Counsel and sound judgment are mine;
I have insight, I have power.
15 By me kings reign
and rulers issue decrees that are just;
16 by me princes govern,
and nobles—all who rule on earth.
17 I love those who love me,
and those who seek me find me.
18 With me are riches and honor,
enduring wealth and prosperity.
19 My fruit is better than fine gold;
what I yield surpasses choice silver.
20 I walk in the way of righteousness,
along the paths of justice,
21 bestowing a rich inheritance on those who love me
and making their treasuries full.
22 “The Lord (Yahwah) brought me forth as the first of his works,
before his deeds of old;
23 I was formed long ages ago,

at the very beginning, when the world came to be.
24 When there were no watery depths, I was given birth,
when there were no springs overflowing with water;
25 before the mountains were settled in place,
before the hills, I was given birth,
26 before he made the world or its fields
or any of the dust of the earth.
27 I was there when he set the heavens in place,
when he marked out the horizon on the face of the deep,
28 when he established the clouds above
and fixed securely the fountains of the deep,
29 when he gave the sea its boundary
so the waters would not overstep his command,
and when he marked out the foundations of the earth.
30 Then I was constantly at his side.
I was filled with delight day after day,
rejoicing always in his presence,
31 rejoicing in his whole world
and delighting in mankind.
32 “Now then, my children, listen to me;
blessed are those who keep my ways.
33 Listen to my instruction and be wise;
do not disregard it.
34 Blessed are those who listen to me,
watching daily at my doors,
waiting at my doorway.
35 For those who find me find life
and receive favor from the Lord. (Yahwah)

36 But those who fail to find me harm themselves;
all who hate me love death.”

Back