• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

The New Testament refers to Jesus as "God"

Both.

Based on 1 Peter 3:15, Jesus the Christ is to be "hallowed" in one's heart as Lord (YHWH). In fact, Peter applies YHWH from Isaiah 8:13 in reference to Jesus in 1 Peter 3:15. Thus, proving Jesus is YHWH.

Jesus being the Son of Man is the proper recipient of "pelach" (Daniel 7:14) which encompasses He is the proper recipient of prayer - for prayer is a component of pelach (cf. Daniel 6:10, 16).

And since only God is the proper recipient of prayer demonstrates Jesus is God.

Based on Peter our brother in the lord the denier teaching in respect to his own dying flesh he is God as is a Jewish man as King of kings .

Peter moved by the satan the spirit of lies rebuked eternal God and forbid the Son of man jesus from doing the will of the one Holy unseen Father in heaven. the father gave words to his prophet Jesus to rebuke the spirit of the antichrist that was working in peter one of the many antichrists another teaching authority other than the living word sola scriptura. In effect our heavenly Father rebuking the spirit of lies commanding him to get behind God not seen (walk by faith) and not by sight of dying mankind Peter seen .
Peter was forgiven of his blasphemy against the son of man Jesus it could never be forgiven of the unseen Holy father . that 33yr , window of opportunity closes after 33 years

Peter learned that lesson look to to the unseen eternal things of God again and again a slow learner like myself as a warning to the other brothers and sister to walk by faith after the unseen eternal things of eternal God . .not looking to dying flesh the bulding blocks of false pride the lust flesh, lust of the eye .It is not of our Heavenly Father

Matthew 16:20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

it is when he charged they tell no man he was the Christ obviously "because no dying man is the Christ"the anointing Holy Father . The deceived disciples gave that honor over to the dying flesh of Peter false pride as if he was the Holy Father then Peter used as one of the many antichrists led by the one spirit of the antichrist satan , began his work of lying saying dying mankind is key that locks the gates of hell and not the gospel of our eternal Holy Father

Matthew 16: 21-24 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee. But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Peter learned the lesson to deny himself over and over again and again as warning to strengthen his brothers and sisters .

I wonder Peter. and why they did not choose Jesus the Son of man as if he the Holy Father . Makes me wonder?

Based on Peter our brother in the lord the denier teaching in respect to his own dying flesh he is God as is a Jewish man as King of kings .

Your posts are a grammatical mess. I skip about 99% of what you write.

Your posts are a grammatical mess. I skip about 99% of what you write.
Sorry for any extra work , Thanks for the 1% .

John 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

I would offer three things as the very essence of God. God is Spirit. God is light God is love.

God is not a literal word. His literal living word was made present by the his apostles sent with prophecy, .

Was God. . I would think makes no biblical sense

More like In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word of God was preached by sons of men dying mankind ,it was made known to the world through his apostles

If the word was God. . which god ? .

Sorry for any extra work , Thanks for the 1% .

John 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

I would offer three things as the very essence of God. God is Spirit. God is light God is love.

God is not a literal word. His literal living word was made present by the his apostles sent with prophecy, .

Was God. . I would think makes no biblical sense

More like In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word of God was preached by sons of men dying mankind ,it was made known to the world through his apostles

If the word was God. . which god ? .

Next time I address the passages that I mentioned.

This has not been refuted.
I would think it has. . God is not a dying Jewish man as the KIng of kings and Lord of lords . He prayed to His Father just as all of his brothers and sisters do even today . All that do the will of the unseen Holy Father have been empowered to do so . It the kind of empowering food the disciples knew not of at first, our daily bread or hidden manna our a living hope. As Ambassadors for Christ the priesthood of born again believers we can hold out the gospel of His peace..

In other words just because mankind cannot see his Holy Spirit move "Let there be and it was" it does not mean he has not performed his work .
We walk of are given his understanding by His faith as a labor of His love that he works with us. Faith, the the unseen eternal things of God . Not by sight (faithless) after the the temporal dying things

John 4:33-34King James Version Therefore said the disciples one to another, Hath any man brought him ought to eat? Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

I would think it has. . God is not a dying Jewish man as the KIng of kings and Lord of lords . He prayed to His Father just as all of his brothers and sisters do even today . All that do the will of the unseen Holy Father have been empowered to do so . It the kind of empowering food the disciples knew not of at first, our daily bread or hidden manna our a living hope. As Ambassadors for Christ the priesthood of born again believers we can hold out the gospel of His peace..

In other words just because mankind cannot see his Holy Spirit move "Let there be and it was" it does not mean he has not performed his work .
We walk of are given his understanding by His faith as a labor of His love that he works with us. Faith, the the unseen eternal things of God . Not by sight (faithless) after the the temporal dying things

John 4:33-34King James Version Therefore said the disciples one to another, Hath any man brought him ought to eat? Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

Total dodge of Daniel 7:14.
Try again.

Every occurance of what is translated "Lord" in the New Testament is actually the short form of the name "YAHWEH". That you don't recognize this in the Greek is to go down the rabbit hole of the true history of the New Testament text and what language was it originally written in.

Total dodge of Daniel 7:14.
Try again.
Thanks I will try

Daniel 7:13-14 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

He was dreaming a night vision. In the dream he saw one like the Son of man ( the form of a man) not a literal flesh and blood mankind ,. . came with the clouds (clouds represent the unseen Holy presence of God) The Son of man giving glory to the unseen presence of eternal God the ancient of days ., the King of earthly kings, Lord of earthly lords or Father of earthy fathers. His kingdom of the clouds is not of this world itshall not be destroyed

It would be setting up the eternal government what I would call the "witness of two". or the "dynamic duo" Two it would seem is the one witness God has spoken. It seems to be used that way in a few portions. He says by the witness of one a man another cannot be put to death or judged .

The Son of man the witness God has spoken. God revealing the unseen power of the Fathers labor of love. The temporal seen revealing the eternal unseen glory of the Father .

The fulfilment of the two promises of three days and nights demonstration of the lamb of God slain from the foundation. Genesis 3:15 with Isaiah 53 .

Showing the work of salvation is in respect to two. The Son displaying the reflected glory the father bruising his heel crushing the head of the serpent, again and again the father striking the Son and giving strength to endure.

The sufferings unto death it is first demonstrated in the garden Gethsemane. The beginning of the three day and night promised demonstration where the Father began to striking the Son. . three times the Son replied . . not as I will but you Holy Father. Three times Jesus the Son of man awoke the disciples asking for help to strengthen.Three times times the Father put them to sleep to fulfil the prophecy of two working together empowered by one .Then they moved to the second demonstration the cross on the hill . From the valley to the mountain

That is how I understand it today

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Isaiah 53:4-5 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Isaiah 53:10-11 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

Thanks I will try

Daniel 7:13-14 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

He was dreaming a night vision. In the dream he saw one like the Son of man ( the form of a man) not a literal flesh and blood mankind ,. . came with the clouds (clouds represent the unseen Holy presence of God) The Son of man giving glory to the unseen presence of eternal God the ancient of days ., the King of earthly kings, Lord of earthly lords or Father of earthy fathers. His kingdom of the clouds is not of this world itshall not be destroyed

It would be setting up the eternal government what I would call the "witness of two". or the "dynamic duo" Two it would seem is the one witness God has spoken. It seems to be used that way in a few portions. He says by the witness of one a man another cannot be put to death or judged .

The Son of man the witness God has spoken. God revealing the unseen power of the Fathers labor of love. The temporal seen revealing the eternal unseen glory of the Father .

The fulfilment of the two promises of three days and nights demonstration of the lamb of God slain from the foundation. Genesis 3:15 with Isaiah 53 .

Showing the work of salvation is in respect to two. The Son displaying the reflected glory the father bruising his heel crushing the head of the serpent, again and again the father striking the Son and giving strength to endure.

The sufferings unto death it is first demonstrated in the garden Gethsemane. The beginning of the three day and night promised demonstration where the Father began to striking the Son. . three times the Son replied . . not as I will but you Holy Father. Three times Jesus the Son of man awoke the disciples asking for help to strengthen.Three times times the Father put them to sleep to fulfil the prophecy of two working together empowered by one .Then they moved to the second demonstration the cross on the hill . From the valley to the mountain

That is how I understand it today

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Isaiah 53:4-5 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Isaiah 53:10-11 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

Is Jesus the proper recipient of pelach (Daniel 7:14)?

Is Jesus the proper recipient of pelach (Daniel 7:14)?
I would think so. The Son of man capitol S is used to represent the first born of many sons of god Christians . The Son of man Jesus is the man prophets looked forward to it . It was the end of the second born again seed, the promised seed demonstrated beginning with Able the second born, passed to Seth to replace Able who was murdered by the father of lies. All of the second born seed looked ahead to the manger, the birth of the born gain seed. God revealing His power through the dying flesh of Jesus the Son of man a sign to the whole world.

One of the ways of rendering "pelach" is by prayer (cf. Daniel 6:10, 16).

Agree?

I would agree rendering prayer to God who dwells in dying mankind according to Philipian 2:13-14 Jesus empowered by the Father did the will of the Father with delight. the key is "both" to will and to do .

Philippians 2: 13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

We do not pray to Pelach a feminine noun (cleavage, mill-stone, cut, slice, part cut off) it represents the bride of Christ made up of made up lively stones called the spiritual house .

The point of the vision is that the “one like a son of man”, whether he is an individual or a group of people, will be given the authority to rule.

Just like during the period of Judges men and women prophets sent out as apostles with the gospel of salvation from all the nations of the world .Many lively stones that makeup the bride of Christ the church.

I would agree rendering prayer to God who dwells in dying mankind according to Philipian 2:13-14 Jesus empowered by the Father did the will of the Father with delight. the key is "both" to will and to do .

One of the ways Anna rendered latreuō was by her prayers (Luke 2:37).
Since Jesus is the proper recipient of prayer demonstrates He is the proper recipient of latreuō.
This proves Jesus is God for latreuō is due unto God alone (Luke 4:8).

Last edited:
One of the ways Anna rendered latreuō was by her prayers (Luke 2:37).
Since Jesus is the proper recipient of prayer demonstrates He is the proper recipient of latreuō.
This proves Jesus is God for latreuō is due unto God alone (Luke 4:8).
Jesus the Son of man like Timothy a son of man. . . when born again from above became a member of the chaste virgin bride She as the wife of Christ called the church kept to her first love and had no other gods before as a chaste virgin The Father alone is the recipient of the requests of His bride

2 Corinthians 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

The other way would be the bride praying to a queen of heaven a Goddess . . we know where that leads .

Timothy is not the proper recipient of pelach because Timothy is not God.
Exactly, just as the Son of man Jesus is not God like Timothy his brother in the lord a member as a chaste virgin bride.

In that way whosoever does the will of the Father are of the same family as Jesus the Son of man, our brother in the Lord (Mark 3:35) The firstborn again of many sons of God ( Christians) They call no man on earth Holy Father. . one is our invisible head in heaven .

Christian the promised new name spoken of in Isaiah 62 that he would name his bride previously calling her Israel Christian a more befitting name to name the bride from all the nations of the world .Literally meaning residents of the city of Christ prepared for the bride of Christ named after her husband and founder Christ

Isaiah 62: 4-5 Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the Lord delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.
For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee.

As sons of God. What we will be is not known. There will be no procreation, no death .

Exactly, just as the Son of man Jesus is not God l

Jesus is the proper recipient of pelach which proves He is God.

I ignored everything else you wrote because it is a waste of time. Since you are tragically wrong right from the beginning then I know afterwards it will just be more of a mess.

Back