• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

The New Testament refers to Jesus as "God"

I would think so. The Son of man capitol S is used to represent the first born of many sons of god Christians . The Son of man Jesus is the man prophets looked forward to it . It was the end of the second born again seed, the promised seed demonstrated beginning with Able the second born, passed to Seth to replace Able who was murdered by the father of lies. All of the second born seed looked ahead to the manger, the birth of the born gain seed. God revealing His power through the dying flesh of Jesus the Son of man a sign to the whole world.
There are no capital letters in Hebrew. You can not make any theological statements based on the use of capital letters in English translations. They are the result of the bias of the translators.

Thanks I will try

Daniel 7:13-14 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

He was dreaming a night vision. In the dream he saw one like the Son of man ( the form of a man) not a literal flesh and blood mankind ,. . came with the clouds (clouds represent the unseen Holy presence of God) The Son of man giving glory to the unseen presence of eternal God the ancient of days ., the King of earthly kings, Lord of earthly lords or Father of earthy fathers. His kingdom of the clouds is not of this world itshall not be destroyed

It would be setting up the eternal government what I would call the "witness of two". or the "dynamic duo" Two it would seem is the one witness God has spoken. It seems to be used that way in a few portions. He says by the witness of one a man another cannot be put to death or judged .

The Son of man the witness God has spoken. God revealing the unseen power of the Fathers labor of love. The temporal seen revealing the eternal unseen glory of the Father .

The fulfilment of the two promises of three days and nights demonstration of the lamb of God slain from the foundation. Genesis 3:15 with Isaiah 53 .

Showing the work of salvation is in respect to two. The Son displaying the reflected glory the father bruising his heel crushing the head of the serpent, again and again the father striking the Son and giving strength to endure.

The sufferings unto death it is first demonstrated in the garden Gethsemane. The beginning of the three day and night promised demonstration where the Father began to striking the Son. . three times the Son replied . . not as I will but you Holy Father. Three times Jesus the Son of man awoke the disciples asking for help to strengthen.Three times times the Father put them to sleep to fulfil the prophecy of two working together empowered by one .Then they moved to the second demonstration the cross on the hill . From the valley to the mountain

That is how I understand it today

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Isaiah 53:4-5 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Isaiah 53:10-11 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
What a bunch of absolute nonsense. Can't even follow any of this.

What a bunch of absolute nonsense. Can't even follow any of this.
You must be following something if you think what am offering is nonsense ? .Nonsense according to what to what and who?

Is the Jesus the Son of man who was born again as a son of God your brother in the Lord ?. He says whosoever does the will of the father is his brother sister and mother . Are you of that family of God that calls no man on earth Holy Father?

God is not a Jewish dying man as King of kings and Lord of lords. He is the invisible head of the bride, His church.

Matthew 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Mark 3:35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

You must be following something if you think what am offering is nonsense ? .Nonsense according to what to what and who?

Is the Jesus the Son of man who was born again as a son of God your brother in the Lord ?. He says whosoever does the will of the father is his brother sister and mother . Are you of that family of God that calls no man on earth Holy Father?

God is not a Jewish dying man as King of kings and Lord of lords. He is the invisible head of the bride, His church.

Matthew 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Mark 3:35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.
Not interested in engaging someone who can not express clear and logical arguments.

Not interested in engaging someone who can not express clear and logical arguments.
Jesus is able to express the thoughts of His Father? Would that count as being clear and logical?

Is the Jesus the Son of man who was born again as a son of God your brother in the Lord? He says whosoever does the will of the father is his brother sister and mother. Are you of that family of God that calls no man on earth Holy Father?

Every occurance of what is translated "Lord" in the New Testament is actually the short form of the name "YAHWEH".
That doesn't make sense. See below. YHWH said to YHWH sit at His own right hand until He makes His own enemies His foot stool?

Matt 22
44The Lord said to my Lord,
“Sit at My right hand
until I put Your enemies
under Your feet.” ’

And yet, this is quoted from Psalm 110:1 where Lord and Lord are not the same person. One LORD is YHWH and the other Lord isn't YHWH in the Hebrew. The New Testament Greek only convolutes this a bit for the unlearned. I highly recommend a background in the Old Testament before engaging the New. The New cannot be properly understood without the Old.

That doesn't make sense. See below. YHWH said to YHWH sit at His own right hand until He makes His own enemies His foot stool?

Matt 22
44The Lord said to my Lord,
“Sit at My right hand
until I put Your enemies
under Your feet.” ’

And yet, this is quoted from Psalm 110:1 where Lord and Lord are not the same person. One LORD is YHWH and the other Lord isn't YHWH in the Hebrew. The New Testament Greek only convolutes this a bit for the unlearned. I highly recommend a background in the Old Testament before engaging the New. The New cannot be properly understood without the Old.

It would seem to be saying. The Lord of earthly lords. . . King of earthly kings said to the son of man Jesus an earthly lord. Worship the unseen Holy Father with all your heart soul and new mind.

The older chapter "the law" it cannot be proper understood without the new chapter the justifier. Same author two different "chapters". (old and new) or what as a tradition of men some call books (66).

The Law as to the letter "death"(surely you will die) is represented by Moses. In the second chapter the New Testament not to the law but to the prophets showing the fulfillment of the law (1st chapter) using John the Baptist to begin chapter two .

Elias's resurrection power was demonstrated in the John baptism the opening of the New Testament chapter two. Two the number set aside as holy to represent one God has spoken through the promised outward demonstration of the Son of man. Jesus seen. The Son of man, Jesus powerless displaying the power of the Father's labor of love or work of his faith the "let it be" and "it is good" prophecy fulfilled.

Matthew 11:13-15King James Version13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Luke 1:17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord

Romans 3:26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

The Just. . . letter of the law death (Moses) and the justifier the witness of prophets the power of Elias power to raise dying mankind to new life.

Which does nothing to refute the Trinity.
What I said unseats the trinity and sends it elsewhere. Jesus isn't YHWH. That's quite clear.

It would seem to be saying. The Lord of earthly lords. . . King of earthly kings said to the son of man Jesus an earthly lord. Worship the unseen Holy Father with all your heart soul and new mind.

The older chapter "the law" it cannot be proper understood without the new chapter the justifier. Same author two different "chapters". (old and new) or what as a tradition of men some call books (66).

The Law as to the letter "death"(surely you will die) is represented by Moses. In the second chapter the New Testament not to the law but to the prophets showing the fulfillment of the law (1st chapter) using John the Baptist to begin chapter two .

Elias's resurrection power was demonstrated in the John baptism the opening of the New Testament chapter two. Two the number set aside as holy to represent one God has spoken through the promised outward demonstration of the Son of man. Jesus seen. The Son of man, Jesus powerless displaying the power of the Father's labor of love or work of his faith the "let it be" and "it is good" prophecy fulfilled.

Matthew 11:13-15King James Version13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Luke 1:17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord

Romans 3:26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

The Just. . . letter of the law death (Moses) and the justifier the witness of prophets the power of Elias power to raise dying mankind to new life.
Correct. The Law of Moses isn't the same thing as the law of God. All of those nonsense laws about mixing threads, abstaining from certain meats, etc were human commandments from Moses. God doesn't care about if we wear a shirt with cotton and wool or eat shrimp. If He did, then those "laws" would have not gone away later.

No, it doesn't because Jesus is not the Father.

You dodged this:
Thank you for saying Jesus isn't God.

John 17
1When Jesus had spoken these things, He lifted up His eyes to heaven and said, “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son may glorify You. 2For You granted Him authority over all people,a so that He may give eternal life to all those You have given Him. 3Now this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent.

"Jesus is not the Father" is equal to saying Jesus isn't God. Can't have your pie and eat it, too.

My debunking of it referring to Jesus as YHWH is still there too. Not my fault you dodged that.

Acts 2:21 is still there.

Acts 2:21 is still there.
Your belief about the Lord in Acts 2:21 being Jesus is false.

The Lord in Acts 2:21 is YHWH in Joel 2:28-32.

One Lord in Matthew 22:44 is YHWH and the other lord is Jesus per Psalm 110:1.

The Father in Hebrews 1:5 is the LORD YHWH in Psalm 2:7.

And you said "Jesus is not the Father."

Next.

Jesus is the proper recipient of pelach which proves He is God.

I ignored everything else you wrote because it is a waste of time. Since you are tragically wrong right from the beginning then I know afterwards it will just be more of a mess.
This heresy again. Did you ever read Jesus' teachings? He prescribed prayer specifically and explicitly to the Father his God.

Matt 6:6,9

Every time "the name of the Lord" is used in the Book of Acts it always refers to Jesus.

Simple.
Not according to comparing the Old Testament Hebrew with what the New Testament says. You're in denial. Your trinitarian theologians and commentators also disagree with you because many of them are actually have intellectual and scholarly honesty.

Back