• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

The New Testament refers to Jesus as "God"

Okay close your empty case because it contradicts how the words of the Bible are properly defined.

Keep playing make believe all you want.
The Old Testament says the Lord in Acts 2:21 is YHWH. Jesus isn't YHWH. Deal with it.

Oh man. First comment to me and you couldn't even produce something of substance. Just a bunch of hot air. What I said to you stands unaddressed still. Even Freddy couldn't do anything about YHWH and Jesus being two different persons.
LOL. Say something that deserves being taken seriously.

LOL. Say something that deserves being taken seriously.
Me thinks your point got debunked and now you're showing your age.

Your only response so far seems to be shock and disbelief. It's okay. Let it sink in tonight and follow up tomorrow if you have a Biblical answer.

Or better yet, just believe that Jesus is not YHWH. There is one God, the Father, who is over all, who sent His Jesus.

Me thinks your point got debunked and now you're showing your age.

Your only response so far seems to be shock and disbelief. It's okay. Let it sink in tonight and follow up tomorrow if you have a Biblical answer.

Or better yet, just believe that Jesus is not YHWH. There is one God, the Father, who is over all, who sent His Jesus.
It is quite obvious you are here to be a troublemaker. Don't need that kind of person here.

It is quite obvious you are here to be a troublemaker. Don't need that kind of person here.
You have an imagination and instead of baring responsibility for your unwillingness or inability to defend your debunked false doctrine you want to make me your scapegoat. It never ceases to amaze me how the truth of the Bible repulses so many people who claim to attach their beliefs to it. Carry on.

Which proves Jesus is YHWH.
Thanks!
Psalm 110:1 and Psalm 2:5 prove Jesus isn’t YHWH. It doesn’t follow that Jesus is suddenly YHWH in Acts 2:21.

I have the proof from Joel 2 that the Lord is YHWH. I don’t need to prove anything else.

Your assertion after having been completely refuted is still that Jesus is YHWH. Making assertions about your beliefs isn’t an unpacking of the scripture. Can you even explain why you believe what you do in light of the preponderance of evidence to the contrary?

Let me guess. It’s because you’re a trinitarian and if Jesus isn’t YHWH then he isn’t God. Well, Jesus plainly isn’t God. Why can you not accept this yet?

He has always been YHWH.

Thanks again for making this easy for me.
That was a non-reply reply if there ever was one. All you offered is an assertion tantamount to "It's like this because I say so."

Next.

You have an imagination and instead of baring responsibility for your unwillingness or inability to defend your debunked false doctrine you want to make me your scapegoat. It never ceases to amaze me how the truth of the Bible repulses so many people who claim to attach their beliefs to it. Carry on.
You are the one who hasn't provided single shred of proof against the original reply to your heretical opinions. Try again, bub.

That was a non-reply reply if there ever was one. All you offered is an assertion tantamount to "It's like this because I say so."

Next.

"The Name of the Lord" is always used by Luke in the Book of Acts in reference to Jesus.

Simple.

You are the one who hasn't provided single shred of proof against the original reply to your heretical opinions. Try again, bub.
My reply to your comment in post #130 remains unchecked and unchallenged. Maybe before you begin saying things you should be able to articulate why you actually believe what you do instead of lashing out at people.

Here it is again in case you didn't read it the first time:

That doesn't make sense. See below. YHWH said to YHWH sit at His own right hand until He makes His own enemies His foot stool?

Matt 22
44The Lord said to my Lord,
“Sit at My right hand
until I put Your enemies
under Your feet.” ’

And yet, this is quoted from Psalm 110:1 where Lord and Lord are not the same person. One LORD is YHWH and the other Lord isn't YHWH in the Hebrew. The New Testament Greek only convolutes this a bit for the unlearned. I highly recommend a background in the Old Testament before engaging the New. The New cannot be properly understood without the Old.

"The Name of the Lord" is always used by Luke in the Book of Acts in reference to Jesus.

Simple.
That's your story and you're sticking to it. Got it. I will just go with what the Bible says. Jesus isn't YHWH.

Psalm 110
1The LORD said to my Lord:
“Sit at My right hand
until I make Your enemies
a footstool for Your feet.”

It only makes it apparent you've lost when you demonstrate you don't have the temperament to respond maturely and respectively to people. It makes it clear you're out of your league.

Raw sewage.

Back