• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

The Blood of the Covenant

Romans3:29 Or is God the God of Jews only? Is he not the God of Gentiles also? Yes, of Gentiles also, 30since God is one—who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through faith. 31 Do we then overthrow the law by this faith? By no means! On the contrary, we uphold the law.​
So, let's identify who these Gentiles are.
Proselytes? No.
God-Fearers? No.
Samaritan-type Jew-Gentile mix? Yes.
The Abrahamic Covenant is between God and Abram and his seed, and all those who are Abram's seed - no matter the dilution - even if they believe themselves Gentile and live as Gentile, if God gives this offspring of Abraham His Holy Spirit Promised to Israel, then these offspring by virtue of God's promise are Abram's seed and heirs according to the Promise.
There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in any of the three Hebrew covenants God made with Abram the Hebrew and his seed.
None.

7 When the morning stars sang together,
And all the sons of God shouted for joy?
Job 38:7.

"Morning stars" refer to God's angels.
"Sons of God" refer to a pre-Adamic creation on the planet.
It would be redundant for the Holy Spirit to stutter "morning stars" and "sons of God" referring to angels.
You said...."Sons of God" refer to a pre-Adamic creation on the planet.".....???? Hows that? What/who is this pre-Adamic creation?

True, biblical Christianity is moored to its Hebrew roots, unlike the Gentile religion that fills Gentile "churches" today.
And there's more. But if anyone who claims to be Christian does not obey the Lord's commandments found in the bible, then that person's religion is fake. A Biblical Christian obeys the bible. They don't add to God's Words, subtract from God's Word, change God's Word, everything I've railed against here on this forum, needs to be addressed, beginning with the biblical truth that Gentiles have no covenant with God and that they have not replaced Israel or are included in any of the Hebrew covenants. Start there.
The Gentile religion in the world today is a false, mystery Babylon and Mother of Harlots because taking Scripture as written in Genesis, Exodus, and Jeremiah to name a few means that God's covenants are with a person named by God Abram the HEBREW and God made covenant with him and his seed named Isaac, Jacob, Jacob's children who are Abraham's seed and the true inheritors of the Abrahamic Promises.
Believing also that the Mosaic Covenant is an extension of the Abrahamic Covenant, and this covenant is between God and the children of Jacob/Israel and that the New Covenant is an extension of the Abrahamic and Mosaic covenants, and this covenant is with the House of Israel (ten northern kingdom tribes) and the House of Judah (two southern kingdom tribes) ONLY.
Once these truths are accepted and believed on then all following truths of the bible based on these foundational truths will be readily understood and believed on by the true born Christian.

There is no such thing as a Gentile church. Everything the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob gave to Abraham and his seed has been stolen by Gentiles after the destruction of the Second Jewish Temple and made to apply to Gentiles. We are in the Times of the Gentiles and when this era ends, and it will end with the initial destruction of the Gentile nations, then God removes Israel's blindness, sends two witnesses/prophets to Israel who through their Hebrew bible shows Israel that this Jesus was truly their Promised Prophet like unto Moses, and that He is Israel's Redeemer, Savior, and King and then "all Israel shall be saved" and everyone who is not the seed of Abraham will be destroyed.

After God sent Assyria to attack and capture and exile the ten northern tribes of Israel, God sent the Babylonians as judgment against Assyria for attacking Israel, and after the Babylonians were used of God to defeat Assyria, conquer, capture, and exile the two southern tribes of Judah, God sent the Medes and Persians as judgment against Babylon for attacking Judah. Centuries later God sent the Romans (Gentiles) to attack and destroy Israel and her Temple, scatter its people, conquer, capture, and exile the Jewish people, God will send judgment against Gentiles for attacking Israel in 70 AD.

Everything is going according to the plan of God.
Thanks for the rant....Now, let me ask you again....what must one do to be saved? With out adding to God's Words, subtracting from God's Word or changing God's Word....can you answer the question?

So, let's identify who these Gentiles are.
Proselytes? No.
God-Fearers? No.
Samaritan-type Jew-Gentile mix? Yes.
The Abrahamic Covenant is between God and Abram and his seed, and all those who are Abram's seed - no matter the dilution - even if they believe themselves Gentile and live as Gentile, if God gives this offspring of Abraham His Holy Spirit Promised to Israel, then these offspring by virtue of God's promise are Abram's seed and heirs according to the Promise.
There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in any of the three Hebrew covenants God made with Abram the Hebrew and his seed.
None.
You're talking about Galatians 3.

Galatians 3:7 Know then that it is those of faith who are the sons of Abraham. 8 And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying, “In you shall all the nations be blessed.” 9 So then, those who are of faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

None.
I also love Covenant Theology. I am glad you brought up the Abrahamic Covenant (Covenant of Grace/Covenant of Redemption/Covenant of Promise).

A covenant is an agreement between two parties. There are two basic types of covenants: conditional and unconditional. A conditional or bilateral covenant is an agreement that is binding on both parties for its fulfillment. Both parties agree to fulfill certain conditions. If either party fails to meet their responsibilities, the covenant is broken and neither party has to fulfill the expectations of the covenant. An unconditional or unilateral covenant is an agreement between two parties, but only one of the two parties has to do something. Nothing is required of the other party.

So, the Abrahamic Covenant (Covenant of Promise) is God swearing upon an oath; a Covenant, that he will fulfill. God’s solitary action indicates that the covenant is principally His promise. He binds Himself to the covenant, not Abraham.

The Abrahamic Covenant is an unconditional covenant. The actual covenant is found in Genesis 12:1–3. The ceremony recorded in Genesis 15 indicates the unconditional nature of the covenant. When a covenant was dependent upon both parties keeping commitments, then both parties would pass between the pieces of animals. In Genesis 15, God alone moves between the halves of the animals, not Abraham.

God determined to call out a special people for Himself, and through that special people He would bless the whole world. The Lord tells Abram,​

“I will make you into a great nation,
and I will bless you;
I will make your name great,
and you will be a blessing.
I will bless those who bless you,
and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
will be blessed through you” (Genesis 12:2–3).

I am a Biblical Christian.
That is completely irrelevant to this discussion, but so are most of the folks here and your posts do not evidence that claim. What these posts indicate is you're one of the many Christians who like to use scripture selectively and separate the body of Christ so I think it would be best, and wisest if you kept the posts about the posts and NOT the posters. Can you do that? Let us know now.
That's the only kind there is in existence.
Then it doesn't need pointing out.
If one's Christianity is not Biblical, then it is NOT Christianity.
Correct.

Now, can you get back on topic and respond cogently to my op-reply, or not?

I am a Biblical Christian. That's the only kind there is in existence. If one's Christianity is not Biblical, then it is NOT Christianity.
Then tell all of us just what one must do to become a biblical christian.
As I, you.
Yup
Romans3:29 Or is God the God of Jews only? Is he not the God of Gentiles also? Yes, of Gentiles also, 30since God is one—who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through faith. 31 Do we then overthrow the law by this faith? By no means! On the contrary, we uphold the law.​
Guys, this is bait. If the conversation can be taken off topic and made about who is what then the strengths, weaknesses, veracity and validity of the op go ignored. The baited conversation is one just waiting for a mistake to be made so judgment can be idolatrously wielded andthe poster dismissed. Don't play that game.

Hold fast to what the NT states about the OT (or at least try to have that conversation) and WHOLE scripture speaks to the op. That is Biblical.

You said...."Sons of God" refer to a pre-Adamic creation on the planet.".....???? Hows that? What/who is this pre-Adamic creation?
There's not much in the bible but there are clues.

1 IN the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Gen. 1:1.

Done. Finished. Complete. The heaven and the earth are created by God.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. Gen.1:2–3.

24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled,
And all the hills moved lightly.
25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, [ʾādām]
And all the birds of the heavens were fled.
26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness,
And all the cities thereof were broken down
At the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.
27 For thus hath the LORD said,
The whole land shall be desolate;
Yet will I not make a full end.
Jer. 4:24–27.

There was no man (Adam, or the Adam creature.) This places the destruction of the earth before Adam was created. Possibly between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2, for God turned the earth upside down and the cities were broken down at the Presence of the LORD and by His fierce anger. The language in Jeremiah and in Isaiah is similar to the language used in Genesis 1:2ff. Then there is the literal turning the earth upside down (North America was once South America.) There is nowhere else recorded God exhibiting "fierce anger" that He destroys cities, the fruitful place (Eden?) becoming a wilderness, and the inhabitants being scattered abroad. Were these Neanderthals? We have a fossil record.

1 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste,
And turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.
Isaiah 24:1.

This destruction of earth would have to be between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2, and from 1:2 God begins to re-create the earth - not the heaven (the heaven being the atmosphere from the ground to the beginning or outer space [1st heaven], and outer space where the sun, moon, stars reside [2nd heaven].) I accept such an idea is not widely known or accepted and we may never know this side of glory, but I have enough that lays down the possibility whether or not its probable.

I believe in an old earth, young Adamites on the planet earth to the tune of 6000 years.

Thanks for the rant....Now, let me ask you again....what must one do to be saved? With out adding to God's Words, subtracting from God's Word or changing God's Word....can you answer the question?
One must first have their names in the book of life of the lamb slain, a 'book' existing BEFORE God created heaven, earth, and man. Moses was instructed to build an earthly Tabernacle and fashion it after the Heavenly Tabernacle. The existence of a Heavenly Tabernacle implies service and/or spiritual/religious activity by the Father, Son, and His Spirit. I know from Scripture a lamb was slain BEFORE God created heaven, earth, and man.

After that, by way of covenant a people are slated for redemption from sin and death, and before the cross were "kept" until faith should appear (Holy Spirit.)
After the cross we await our natural birth and then await our spiritual birth at the appointed time. God is actively calling out a people for Himself. He is following a preordained plan.

You're talking about Galatians 3.

Galatians 3:7 Know then that it is those of faith who are the sons of Abraham. 8 And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying, “In you shall all the nations be blessed.” 9 So then, those who are of faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

He's quoting Genesis 17.
WHO is in the Abrahamic Covenant?
WHO is in the Mosaic Covenant?
WHO is in the New Covenant?

He's quoting Genesis 17.
WHO is in the Abrahamic Covenant?
WHO is in the Mosaic Covenant?
WHO is in the New Covenant?
The actual Covenant if found in Genesis 12:1-3. And the ceremony is found in Genesis 15. Read Genesis 15 and tell me who is the one taking responsibility for this Covenant? Who is the one walking through the half pieces of the animal.

24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled,
And all the hills moved lightly.
25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, [ʾādām]
And all the birds of the heavens were fled.
26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness,
And all the cities thereof were broken down
At the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.
27 For thus hath the LORD said,
The whole land shall be desolate;
Yet will I not make a full end.
Jer. 4:24–27.
This is future from when it was written...not past.
1 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste,
And turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.
Isaiah 24:1.
Sounds like the tribulation.

Thanks for the verses.

There's not much in the bible but there are clues.

1 IN the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Gen. 1:1.

Done. Finished. Complete. The heaven and the earth are created by God.

LOL. . .A couple of real clues as laws not subject to change by the local Rabbi of the day. .

God is not a Hebrew man as King of kings (the goal of Satan)

No secret race of invisible Hebrew humans . God is not a racist .

Six days he worked creating on the 7th 24 hour day he rest from all the work. He is still resting.

Genesis 2:3 God blessed the seventh day and made it a holy day. He made it special because on that day he rested from all the work he did while creating the world.

Nothing hidden behind is back or in a secret Hebrew place

The first century reformation came over two thousand years ago.

The abomination of desolation (Kings in Israel ) had come to a end. The government was restored to the time period of Judges, men and women prophets sent out as apostles from all the nations of the world . Promised in Joel

Acts 2:15-17Easy-to-Read VersionThese men are not drunk as you think; it’s only nine o’clock in the morning. But Joel the prophet wrote about what you see happening here today. This is what he wrote: God says: In the last days I will pour out my Spirit on all people
Your sons and daughters will prophesy. Your young men will see visions.Your old men will have special dreams.

.Not. . . just pouring out His Holy Spirit the invisible head on dying flesh (outward Jew)

The outward Jews rejected the idea of a invisible head . the pagan foundation (out of sight out of mind) As in who in the world would worship a invisible God as the head, Christ

1 Samuel 8:4-8 So all the elders of Israel met together and went to Ramah to meet with Samuel. The elders said to Samuel, “You’re old, and your sons don’t live right. They are not like you. Now, give us a king to rule us like all the other nations.” So the elders asked for a king to lead them. Samuel thought this was a bad idea, so he prayed to the Lord. The Lord told Samuel, “Do what the people tell you. They have not rejected you. They have rejected me. They don’t want me to be their king. They are doing the same thing they have always done. I took them out of Egypt, but they left me and served other gods. They are doing the same to you.

The time of first century reformation had come .(Hebrew 9)The veil that represented the foreskin of our bloody husband Christ was rent .

There was no dying Hebrew man as King of kings sitting in the holy of holies.

Satan fell and could no longer deceive all the nations that eternal God is a outward Jew according to dying flesh and blood .

Revelations 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

That is completely irrelevant to this discussion, but so are most of the folks here and your posts do not evidence that claim.
Incorrect. I have not run into any other Biblical Christians other than myself.
A Biblical Christian takes all 66 'books' of the Boible as written and TO WHOM it is written, that is, Hebrews/Jews/Jewish Christians write it TO and FOR other Hebrews/Jews/Jewish Christians as it is a Hebrew covenant, with a Hebrew/Jewish Messiah, recording Hebrew/Jewish history, culture, life and living, religion and its rituals and practices, Hebrew/Jewish nationality, the whole Bible is about the Hebrews/Jews and their Hebrew/Jewish Messiah. Everything in the Bible has both Israel front and center and all Jewish prophecies of their Messiah.

A Biblical Christian understanding the things written in the Bible are literal for the most part unless the context reveals another way to understand what is written.
A Biblical Christian does not add to, subtracts from, or changes what is written to maintain their pet theories and doctrine.
A Biblical Christian accepts and believes that "Scripture cannot be broken" and that any interpretation of New Covenant writings cannot contradict what is written in the Old Covenant writings.
A Biblical Christian is one who has been born-again, baptized into the body of Christ and that their attendance is belonging to a Biblical Church with the presence of the Five-Fold ministry, Bible teaching, and a fellowship that allows the Holy Spirit as Head to lead and guide God's people in their daily 'walks.'
A Biblical Christian possesses at least one spiritual gift and reads and studies the Bible with the sole purpose to learn about God and His plan to save His Elect people Israel.
A Biblical Christian accepts that the three Hebrew covenants are between God and Abram the Hebrew and through inheritance with his seed, a people later to be known in the Bible and outside the Bible the children of Israel.

All day and every day I run into members here that do not and cannot fulfill these requirements of a Biblical Christian above. Their belief-system revolves around the false idea of Gentiles included in the Abrahamic Covenant and that everything God gave, and God promised, to the Hebrew people through covenant or unfulfilled prophecies have since the Destruction of the Second Temple Gentiles have been stolen by Gentiles.
What these posts indicate is you're one of the many Christians who like to use scripture selectively and separate the body of Christ so I think it would be best, and wisest if you kept the posts about the posts and NOT the posters. Can you do that? Let us know now.
Us? Why do you always come across as trying to dictate to others what to say and do about their threads and comments? Aside from the way you treated me last year on this site I receive no joy interacting with you. You have this "aura" I discern in your words of an overlord, arrogant, prideful, pushy, offensive, and an 'air' of superiority OVER other members when I read your comments on my threads and on other threads. I have witnessed you practicing the very things you warn others about. There is just something about your 'spirit' I discern in your words that is distasteful and foul. You were once a Moderator here and I didn't like interacting with you because I always wondered that if I wrote something you didn't like you'd suspend or excommunicate me from this fellowship...and for NO REAL sin. When I asked to be a Moderator you accused me of writing something that was questionable and when asked MANY times to post what I said and prove your assertions you never did, and even after that knowing I had "ought" against you never once 'laid down your offering to come to make peace with me' as instructed by the Lord in Scripture, never humbled yourself to at least inquire. So, I keep you at arm's length. I receive no edification from you.
Then it doesn't need pointing out.

Correct.

Now, can you get back on topic and respond cogently to my op-reply, or not?

Guys, this is bait. If the conversation can be taken off topic and made about who is what then the strengths, weaknesses, veracity and validity of the op go ignored. The baited conversation is one just waiting for a mistake to be made so judgment can be idolatrously wielded andthe poster dismissed. Don't play that game.

Hold fast to what the NT states about the OT (or at least try to have that conversation) and WHOLE scripture speaks to the op. That is Biblical.
1 Believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 1 Jn 4:1.

Many know this Scripture but most everyone don't know how to test.

A Biblical Christian accepts that the three Hebrew covenants are between God and Abram the Hebrew and through inheritance with his seed, a people later to be known in the Bible and outside the Bible the children of Israel.
The covenant of the second born used to represent a person must be born again It began with Abel (non Jew) the apostle and first martyr as the bride of Christ He was replaced with another second born .Enos.

Christ having established the law a person must be born again . . Then men began to call upon the name of the Lord having a living hope of a new birth. A person must be born agin Abraham another second born in the middle of the geanalolgy of Christ the seed (spiritual ) .

Genisi4: 25-26 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew .And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the Lord

Incorrect. I have not run into any other Biblical Christians other than myself.
You are not a biblical Christian.
A Biblical Christian takes all 66 'books' of the Boible as written and TO WHOM it is written...
Which is something you NEVER do. Not only does that not happen in any of your posts here in CCAM, but when another poster does use whole scripture (like myself), two things happen: 1) dissent and 2) self-aggrandizement. There isn't a single thread in this entire forum where you and I have traded posts where I haven't used whole scripture and you've selectively sampled it. I am the one between us that constantly posts what happened prior to Abraham and what the NT states about the OT. Rarely, if ever, do you do either. It is due to our "conversations" that you've corrected your own posts to use "Hebrew" where "Jew" would previously have been used. Recently we've seen the need to change the use of "Hebrew" because you've posted the Babylonian Chaldean Abram was Hebrew when that is not correct. Had whole scripture been used that mistake would not have been made.
, that is, Hebrews/Jews/Jewish Christians write it TO and FOR other Hebrews/Jews/Jewish Christians as it is a Hebrew covenant, with a Hebrew/Jewish Messiah, recording Hebrew/Jewish history, culture, life and living, religion and its rituals and practices, Hebrew/Jewish nationality, the whole Bible is about the Hebrews/Jews and their Hebrew/Jewish Messiah.
None of that is correct.

Moses penned the first five books of Tanakh to cover early human history God deemed salient to His eternal and everlasting purposes. At the time that book was first written "to" the Hebrews (not Jews) and Egyptians, along with other slaves from other countries, he was stewarding (God was leading) across the wilderness to the land God had promised the Babylonian Chaldean Abram (later called Abraham). They were the first to receive the Pentateuch, but the Pentateuch was not written solely to them because the chosen people were supposed to be an example to the entire world AND so too was God's Law. It's like my giving you a truck load of food to distribute among everyone you meet... and you keep it to yourself. If we had a covenant whereby I give you the truck and promise it will never go empty and you distribute its contents but don't..... that makes you a covenant breaker NOT someone with whom I still have a covenant!!!

If whole scripture was used then you'd know that and you'd post the whole truth, not just the selections you like.

Wholes scripture teaches us there were adverse consequences for breaking the covenant, including the destruction of the covenant people. Whole scripture teaches us there wasn't a single moment in human history when the Jews kept God's covenant for any great length of time. Whole scripture teaches us the problem was not only chronic, but got so bad God - the God who hates divorce - divorced Israel.

Jeremiah 3:6-10
Then the LORD said to me in the days of Josiah the king, "Have you seen what faithless Israel did? She went up on every high hill and under every green tree, and she was a harlot there. I thought, 'After she has done all these things she will return to Me'; but she did not return, and her treacherous sister Judah saw it. And I saw that for all the adulteries of faithless Israel, I had sent her away and given her a writ of divorce, yet her treacherous sister Judah did not fear; but she went and was a harlot also. Because of the lightness of her harlotry, she polluted the land and committed adultery with stones and trees. Yet in spite of all this her treacherous sister Judah did not return to Me with all her heart, but rather in deception," declares the LORD.

Israel was divorced from God. For two centuries God sent the Jews a series of prophets calling them back to a covenant relationship, but they continued to refuse, bringing upon them all the curses stated in Deuteronomy 28, and eventually desolation and silence: the intertestamental period. Utter silence. God spoke to them in Babylon, but God ignored the covenant breakers and let Rome occupy the land He'd given Abraham and Jesus and their descendants.

If you'd said, "The first half of the Bible was written to Jews who were supposed to share it with the rest of the world," then that would be correct. Had you said something like, "The New Testament was largely written to Jews who'd converted to Christ," then that would be measurably better than including non-believing, covenant-breaking Jews. Had you said, "The New Testament epistolary was written to early Christians, most of whom were previously Jewish," then that would be correct. Had you said, "The gospels were written about Jesus' time in Israel preaching repentance to the Jews, but they were all written to the world at large so everyone would believe and have salvation," then that would be correct. The gospels were written long after Jesus had come and gone and the gospel had spread throughout the known world.

Colossians 1:21-23
And although you were formerly alienated and hostile in mind, engaged in evil deeds, yet He has now reconciled you in His fleshly body through death, in order to present you before Him holy and blameless and beyond reproach — if indeed you continue in the faith firmly established and steadfast, and not moved away from the hope of the gospel that you have heard, which was proclaimed in all creation under heaven, and of which I, Paul, was made a minister.

The four gospels were written about the Jews, but the four gospels were written to the entire world.

Matthew 28:17-20
And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Mark 16:15
And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation."

John 1:29
The next day he *saw Jesus coming to him and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Acts 1:8
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be my witnesses both in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and Samaria, and as far as the remotest part of the earth.”

You do NOT use whole scripture, the scriptures were NOT written to the Jews alone, nor for the Jews alone, and every word you post in this forum is self-aggrandizing and divisive. You think you are the only biblical Christian hear and you openly state it.

Galatians 5:19-21
Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

If we measure your posts by that list, then we'd necessarily have to conclude you will NOT inherit the kingdom of God. Link us to a single op where you did not sow dispute, dissent, and faction into the forum.
Everything in the Bible has both Israel front and center and all Jewish prophecies of their Messiah.
That is mostly correct.

I tell you that is mostly correct because I want you to know that I will gladly commend anything you write that is correct. Sadly, most of what you post is incorrect. The first book of the Bible has nothing to do with the nation of Israel. The sons of Israel and the Hebrews of which they are a part, do not become a nation until the early part of Exodus. While Genesis is only one book of the Bible that one book covers multiple millennia of human history. In other words, MOST of what the Bible was written about long precedes the existence of Israel. It does NOT have Israel front and center. If we count books then, yes, it could be said most of the books have Israel front and center, but it is not correct to say most of scripture do so.

Most egregiously, though, everything in God's word is first and foremost about Jesus, not Israel!!! How anyone claiming to be a "Biblical Christian" can assert Israel over Christ is incomprehensible... the epitome of self-contradiction!

Just a really, really dumb thing to post.

I'll take up the rest of Post 75 later (the ungodly misuse of 1 Jn. 4:1 for implicit self-aggrandizing ad hominem in Post 76 will be ignored) when I have the time and inclination. Until then I defy you to prove one sentence I just posted incorrect.

A Biblical Christian possesses at least one spiritual gift and reads and studies the Bible with the sole purpose to learn about God and His plan to save His Elect people Israel.
You keep forgetting Christ changed the name of His bride from Israel to Christian At the time reformation

A more befitting name to name the bride of all the nations ...

God is not a racist Jewish man . He is eternal Spirit

Back