• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

The Blood of the Covenant

With all due respect....in the book of Job...the angelic beings are called the Sons of God and rejoiced when the earth was formed.
I don't see any correlation between these worshipers that came to worship before the Presence of the Lord and any mention of angels.
And just because it says "satan" means nothing. The word "satan" is also used to describe men who were adversaries of God. Possibly, this worshiper didn't like that God and Job were so close. That itself shows lack of love.

25 And he was an adversary to Israel all the days of Solomon, beside the mischief that Hadad did: and he abhorred Israel, and reigned over Syria. 1 Kings 11:24–25.

adversary [Strong's #7854] שָׂטָן śāṭān from [#7853] (satan); an opponent; especially (with the article prefixed.)

The word is found twenty-seven times in the KJV, and it is translated as Satan 19 times, adversary 7 times, withstand 1 time.

[Strong's #7853] שָׂטַן śāṭan a primitive root; to attack, (figurative) accuse.

This form of "satan" is translated adversary 5 times, and resist 1 time.

So, unless there is some connection or mention in the text this "adversary" in 1 Kings above and Job that a 'spirit-being' angel is in view here then you have nothing. Just another example of flawed Constantinian Gentile interpretation biased towards Gentiles.

But there can be no fallen angel referred to in the text as the angels that sinned were all locked up by God for the iniquity that was found in Lucifer and the rest of this fallen group of creatures created by God.

4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; 2 Peter 2:4.

And Jude concurs with Peter's statement in his letter.

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. Jude 1:6.

And Isaiah reveals more information in his writings.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. Isaiah 14:15.

I think there is more to be said concerning the angels that sinned against God before there was a man created than the interpretation that "sons of God" refer to fallen angels. The "sons of God" in Genesis 6 are merely the obedient family line of Seth, Eve's child. This family line would eventually birth Abram the Hebrew whom God would make an eternal salvation covenant with a couple of generations later.

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. Jude 1:6.
There are a whole bunch of angels that sinned against God...this verse is talking about a particular group of the angels that sinned as per Gen 6.

There is a strong indication the 10 horns...kings... mentioned in Rev will be hybrid men/angels when the fallen angels do it again just like in the days of Noah.

There are a whole bunch of angels that sinned against God...this verse is talking about a particular group of the angels that sinned as per Gen 6.
Peter does not make a distinction about "groups."
He says, "the angels that sinned are 'locked up.'
Surely, the angels that didn't sin aren't 'locked up.'
There is a strong indication the 10 horns...kings... mentioned in Rev will be hybrid men/angels when the fallen angels do it again just like in the days of Noah.
Stick with Scripture and the Holy Spirit. Since the things Daniel wrote are "closed" who knows that since we are at the end that through separation, prayer and fasting, and being chosen by God that what Danial wrote that he was commanded to "close" may not be "opened" and understood by a believer today.

Peter does not make a distinction about "groups."
He says, "the angels that sinned are 'locked up.'
Surely, the angels that didn't sin aren't 'locked up.'

Stick with Scripture and the Holy Spirit. Since the things Daniel wrote are "closed" who knows that since we are at the end that through separation, prayer and fasting, and being chosen by God that what Danial wrote that he was commanded to "close" may not be "opened" and understood by a believer today.
The next thing Peter said was to add context....

5 if He did not spare the ancient world when He brought the flood on its ungodly people, but preserved Noah, a preacher of righteousness, among the eight;

He was speaking of the Gen 6 watcher angels who were in that ancient world at the time of Noah.

The next thing Peter said was to add context....

5 if He did not spare the ancient world when He brought the flood on its ungodly people, but preserved Noah, a preacher of righteousness, among the eight;
Noah preached to men, not angels, and Noah could be considered a "son of God" having received the grace of God for his obedience.
He was speaking of the Gen 6 watcher angels who were in that ancient world at the time of Noah.
You're head in in Enoch when it should be the text of Scripture. That's the problem with uninspired writings, it sounds good but then again, the Scripture is what God commands to be obeyed:

6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.
9 And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.
Deut 6:6–9.

You give too much attention to the book of Enoch when your focus should be the very Word OF GOD, not uninspired men.

You are too spiritually minded to be of any earthly good.
Focus on God's Word not the word of uninspired men.

Noah preached to men, not angels, and Noah could be considered a "son of God" having received the grace of God for his obedience.

You're head in in Enoch when it should be the text of Scripture. That's the problem with uninspired writings, it sounds good but then again, the Scripture is what God commands to be obeyed:

6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.
9 And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.
Deut 6:6–9.

You give too much attention to the book of Enoch when your focus should be the very Word OF GOD, not uninspired men.

You are too spiritually minded to be of any earthly good.
Focus on God's Word not the word of uninspired men.
I have focused on Gods words....in Gen 6 we learn that the angels...sons of God...married human women and had offspring.
From the book of Job we understand that the sons of God are Angels.

Now, if you can't get past that then I guess I'm done explaining it to you.

I have focused on Gods words....in Gen 6 we learn that the angels...sons of God...married human women and had offspring.

The word is messengers as sons of God apostles .

Angel a fake word. Sound the same completely oposite meaning Not a invisible creation .

Sons of God were being unevenly yoked with un-believers daughter of men Not outer Limits Giants from another planet .

1 John 3:1Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is

Sons of God were being unevenly yoked with un-believers daughter of men Not outer Limits Giants from another planet .
The "giants" or Nephlim were the result of this angelic dna and human DNA.

The animal sacrifice was offered to atone for the sins of God's people, the children of Israel.

6 And Moses took half of the blood, and put it in basons; and half of the blood he sprinkled on the altar.
7 And he took the book of the covenant, and read in the audience of the people: and they said, All that the LORD hath said will we do, and be obedient.
8 And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant, which the LORD hath made with you concerning all these words. Exodus 24:5–8.

This Mosaic Covenant is made between Jehovah God and the children of Israel.
You do understand the Mosaic Covenant is based upon Law keeping, correct? Which is why Moses sprinkled blood on the people; the blood is on your hands; your heads; to perform. But this Covenant and the animal sacrificial system was always pointing forward to the Paschal Lamb; the final offering.

I do agree that what God wants is obedient steadfast love and the knowledge of him rather than burnt offerings. But the Covenant of Works and the Mosaic Covenant were both broken with disobedience.
Hosea 6:6 For I desire steadfast lovea and not sacrifice,
the knowledge of God rather than burnt offerings.

7 But like Adam they transgressed the covenant;
there they dealt faithlessly with me.

For whom did Christ die?
Christ dies for those whom the Father gave to him to save.

John 6:35 Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst. 36 But I said to you that you have seen me and yet do not believe. 37 All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out. 38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me. 39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day. 40 For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.”

As the animal sacrifice was used of God to atone for the sins of the children of Israel, so, too, did the Messiah, the Christ die for the sins of the children of Israel. God has made no blood covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles. As the example of the people to follow, God commands the children of Israel make no covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles. In effect God is saying "do as I do."

32 Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their gods. Exodus 23:32.

Why is it that non-Hebrew Gentiles who claim to be born-again and Christ-followers do not teach this truth? Because it defeats their purpose of inheritance theft of the three Hebrew covenants (Abrahamic, Mosaic, and New Covenants) the promises under these covenants, and the blessings of God given to the children of Israel through these covenants and later through the prophecies by prophets God sends to the children of Israel in their history. The Hebrew bible consisting of the Law, the Psalms, and the Prophets, from Genesis to Malachi are the true Scriptures detailing the beginning of all things, the history of the Hebrew people and the dealing and interaction of God to this people as well as everything God has given in their past and everything God has promised to their future as His people, His Bride, His Church and His saints. And let's be honest here. Gentiles who put together what has become known as the New Testament are merely writings by Jewish Christians to and for other Jews and Jewish Christian and their discussion in explaining the New Covenant era the children of Israel found themselves in with the advent of both their Promised Redeemer and their Promised Holy Spirit of God who in the Third Person leads, guides, teaches, and commands the children of Israel from the day of His advent on the Feast of Harvest (Pentecost) even to today.

Can we aptly call these writings of Jewish Christians from Matthew to Revelation a Gentile bible? No, we cannot for there is no such thing. But we can aptly call these writings a Hebrew bible for it documents the continued history, culture, people and acts as well as events that take place among the children of Israel including the coming of Israel's Kinsman-Redeemer, Savior, Lord, and King, Jesus Christ the King of the Jews. And if King of the Jews He cannot be the king of the Gentiles for again, there is no such thing as a Gentile covenant between God and non-Hebrew Gentiles as there is a covenant between God and the people known in the past as the Hebrew people and today as the nation and children of Israel.

The blood covenant no doubt is according to Scripture between Jehovah God and the children of Israel and the New Covenant, also a blood covenant is merely the Mosaic Covenant fulfilled by Israel's Promised Redeemer, Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God and the eternal sin-offering for the sins of the children of Israel in covenant with God.

6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
7 The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:
8 But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.
9 Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;
Deuteronomy 7:6–9.

A thousand generations have not yet occurred or expired. Jehovah God still has many promises yet to fulfill to this holy people, to this special people above all people that are on the face of the earth, and while Israel slumbers and is blinded, Jesus Christ has left to go prepare a place so that where He is there, also, shall be the Chosen people of God, a people known as the children of Israel.
So, Christ did bleed and suffer for the elect, those whom the Father gave to the Son to save.

The "giants" or Nephlim were the result of this angelic dna and human DNA.
No such thing as angelic DNA

The Nephilim are the renown hero's . The word renown can be used in respect sent a believer like David a giant of faith, or the renown enemy. Goliath

The word is used 9times . again a a neutral word .It can repent a believer of one that has no faith that could please God

Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God (Born agin believers) came in unto the daughters of men,(unevenly yoked) and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men (not angels) which were of old, men of renown.

Ezekiel 16:15 But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and playedst the harlot because of thy renown, and pouredst out thy fornications on every one that passed by; his it was

How do you know?

The bible seems to suggest there is considering they could have offspring with humans.....Gen 6.
How could you come to that conclusion ? Why?

There is nothing that would have us believe in a invisible mysterious creation (no DNA)

Did you search out the meaning of "renown" or what you call giants. It is used 9 times.

That's only your interpretation.
God has only ONE SON. His people are adopted sons of God and daughters of the LORD, aka the children of Israel IN COVENANT.

God has no covenant with Gentiles and the angels that sinned before God created man are locked up as per Isaiah, Peter, and Jude.

You do understand the Mosaic Covenant is based upon Law keeping, correct? Which is why Moses sprinkled blood on the people; the blood is on your hands; your heads; to perform. But this Covenant and the animal sacrificial system was always pointing forward to the Paschal Lamb; the final offering.​
I understand that. I've never deviated from those truths. I only reject a Gentile religion that unmoored itself from its Hebrew roots, became a new religion without Jews, and was based on the lie that since the destruction of the Second Jewish Temple Gentiles have replaced Israel in the covenants of God. A great delusion sent by God of a Gentile-inclusion into the Abrahamic Covenant, so-called "Jews" who are not (biological) Jews but of the synagogue/assembly of Satan.

I do agree that what God wants is obedient steadfast love and the knowledge of him rather than burnt offerings. But the Covenant of Works and the Mosaic Covenant were both broken with disobedience.​
Covenant of works. What's that? There's nothing in Scripture about a covenant of works. That's a Gentile gimmick that attempts to create new terms for what's already in the bible and believed on by the Jews. If anything, the Mosaic Covenant was a Covenant of Obedience for that is the only requirement God placed on the children of Israel when the covenant was made with this people. Not even faith is required in this covenant or any of the three Hebrew covenants.
God knows of the Hebrew failings. He knew of their idol worshiping, their disobedience, their unfaithfulness. What allowed Him to be patient with all that sin and slap in His face was a lamb was slain from [before] the foundation (creation) of the world, and because of this His longsuffering and patience was allowed to be exercised. Otherwise, once iniquity was found in any heart, He would have dealt with it as immediately as He did when iniquity was found in the heart of Lucifer! Like lightning.
Hosea 6:6 For I desire steadfast lovea and not sacrifice,
the knowledge of God rather than burnt offerings.

7 But like Adam they transgressed the covenant;
there they dealt faithlessly with me.
The word "adam" means "ruddy, red" and it described a man and is not a reference to the first man because it is a word God used to describe BOTH the first man and the woman. "Adam" is not the personal name of the first man.
Christ dies for those whom the Father gave to him to save.
And those the Father gave the Son are everyone from Abram the Hebrew and beyond born of his seed.
John 6:35 Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst. 36 But I said to you that you have seen me and yet do not believe. 37 All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out. 38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me. 39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day. 40 For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.”​
Jesus was speaking to the children of Israel, the crowd populated by tribal members of the sons of Jacob. Whenever Jesus taught, He taught Jews. He also taught half-Jew Samaritans.
So, Christ did bleed and suffer for the elect, those whom the Father gave to the Son to save.
I agree. And those the Father gave the Son are identified as the Hebrew people born from Abraham. Anyone who is the seed of Abraham are the elect of God.

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
Gal. 4:345.

It can't get any clearer.

God has only ONE SON. His people are adopted sons of God and daughters of the LORD, aka the children of Israel IN COVENANT.

God has no covenant with Gentiles and the angels that sinned before God created man are locked up as per Isaiah, Peter, and Jude.
Angels that sinned ?

How could you come to that conclusion ? Why?
They had children...

Now, you didn't answer my question when you said..."No such thing as angelic DNA"...I asked , how do you know?

????? You just said...."God has only ONE SON."...does this mean Jesus married the women in Gen 6?

They had children...

Now, you didn't answer my question when you said..."No such thing as angelic DNA"...I asked , how do you know?
Thanks for the reply. .

Yes the believer born again sons of God . Are you a born a again son of God ?

1 John 3:1-2 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

1 John 3:8He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil

Job as a son of God born again believer along with all believers sons of God in prayer were tempted by the temper the accuser of the brethren day and night .

Job 2:1Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the Lord

I understand that. I've never deviated from those truths. I only reject a Gentile religion that unmoored itself from its Hebrew roots, became a new religion without Jews, and was based on the lie that since the destruction of the Second Jewish Temple Gentiles have replaced Israel in the covenants of God. A great delusion sent by God of a Gentile-inclusion into the Abrahamic Covenant, so-called "Jews" who are not (biological) Jews but of the synagogue/assembly of Satan.

Covenant of works. What's that? There's nothing in Scripture about a covenant of works. That's a Gentile gimmick that attempts to create new terms for what's already in the bible and believed on by the Jews. If anything, the Mosaic Covenant was a Covenant of Obedience for that is the only requirement God placed on the children of Israel when the covenant was made with this people. Not even faith is required in this covenant or any of the three Hebrew covenants.
God knows of the Hebrew failings. He knew of their idol worshiping, their disobedience, their unfaithfulness. What allowed Him to be patient with all that sin and slap in His face was a lamb was slain from [before] the foundation (creation) of the world, and because of this His longsuffering and patience was allowed to be exercised. Otherwise, once iniquity was found in any heart, He would have dealt with it as immediately as He did when iniquity was found in the heart of Lucifer! Like lightning.

The word "adam" means "ruddy, red" and it described a man and is not a reference to the first man because it is a word God used to describe BOTH the first man and the woman. "Adam" is not the personal name of the first man.

And those the Father gave the Son are everyone from Abram the Hebrew and beyond born of his seed.

Jesus was speaking to the children of Israel, the crowd populated by tribal members of the sons of Jacob. Whenever Jesus taught, He taught Jews. He also taught half-Jew Samaritans.

I agree. And those the Father gave the Son are identified as the Hebrew people born from Abraham. Anyone who is the seed of Abraham are the elect of God.

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
Gal. 4:345.

It can't get any clearer.
I was sharing with you.

Thanks for the reply. .

Yes the believer born again sons of God . Are you a born a again son of God ?

1 John 3:1-2 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

1 John 3:8He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil

Job as a son of God born again believer along with all believers sons of God in prayer were tempted by the temper the accuser of the brethren day and night .

Job 2:1Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the Lord
OK, I'll try one more time....you still didn't answer my question when you said..."No such thing as angelic DNA"...I asked, how do you know?
Plese answer it this time.

Back