• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

The Blood of the Covenant

OK, I'll try one more time....you still didn't answer my question when you said..."No such thing as angelic DNA"...I asked, how do you know?
Plese answer it this time.
I have answered .Waiting for you to explain who are the sons of God.

????? You just said...."God has only ONE SON."...does this mean Jesus married the women in Gen 6?
It is your erroneous interpretation that the sons of God in Genesis 6 are angels. Such an interpretation is extremely problematic.

I have answered .Waiting for you to explain who are the sons of God.
The Gen 6 sons of God are the angels presented in Job 38:7.....people were nt around at the creation of earth...but angels were.

Now, back to the DNA....where have you shown me that angels don't have DNA? I've read your post and didn't see it.

It is your erroneous interpretation that the sons of God in Genesis 6 are angels. Such an interpretation is extremely problematic.
The Gen 6 sons of God are the angels presented in Job 38:7......how is that extremely problematic?

The Gen 6 sons of God are the angels presented in Job 38:7.....people were nt around at the creation of earth...but angels were.

Now, back to the DNA....where have you shown me that angels don't have DNA? I've read your post and didn't see it.
LOL Back to God is not a dying man ..

1 John 3:2 already establishes Christians are son of God not knowing what we will be when we receive our new incorruptible body . The same sons of God in 1 John, Genesis 6 Job 1 and Job 2

Job in prayer came with the prayers of all saints (golden bowl) Satan the father of lie also came

Job 1: 6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.(Christians)

Adding to the warning the Christians sons of God same day different perspective. .

Job 2:1-2 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the Lord. And the Lord said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

The spirit of destruction is never called a son of God

The key do not be unevenly yoked .

The animal sacrifice was offered to atone for the sins of God's people, the children of Israel.

6 And Moses took half of the blood, and put it in basons; and half of the blood he sprinkled on the altar.
7 And he took the book of the covenant, and read in the audience of the people: and they said, All that the LORD hath said will we do, and be obedient.
8 And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant, which the LORD hath made with you concerning all these words. Exodus 24:5–8.

This Mosaic Covenant is made between Jehovah God and the children of Israel.
No.

First, the "book of the covenant" mentioned in verse 7 is a reference to the covenant made with Abraham (as well as Isaac and Jacob, the other patriarchs). Second, the "blood of the covenant" is Christ's blood, not that of animals. The sacrifices and their blood was simply a foreshadowing, and a shadow of what was to come.

Hebrews 10:1-4
For the Law, since it has only a shadow of the good things to come and not the very form of things, can never, by the same sacrifices which they offer continually year by year, make perfect those who draw near. Otherwise, would they not have ceased to be offered, because the worshipers, having once been cleansed, would no longer have had consciousness of sins? But in those sacrifices there is a reminder of sins year by year. For it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins.

The Law was a shadow, not the real thing. Furthermore, the word "atone" is an English word. The Hebrew word used in Exodus is "kaphar" and it means to cover over. The blood of animals covered over the sins, but it did not make them go away. Nor did it pay the debt incurred.

The covenant was made with Abraham and Jesus (Abraham's seed). All the other mentions of "covenant" throughout the OT are tied to the promises made to Abraham and Jesus.

Deuteronomy 7:7-8
The LORD did not set His love on you nor choose you because you were more in number than any of the peoples, for you were the fewest of all peoples, but because the LORD loved you and kept the oath which He swore to your forefathers, the LORD brought you out by a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

Not all Israel is Israel. When God speaks of "the sons of Israel" He is ALWAYS speaking about the Israel that is Israel, not the Israel that is not Israel. In Exodus 24 the nation-state of Israel did not yet exist. Israel was the name God gave to Jacob because he prevailed with God over himself...... by faith and NOT by the works of the Law. God did not choose those to whom He was speaking in Exodus 24 because they were big, or strong, or pretty, or smelled good. There was nothing specifically about them that prompted God in any way to choose them. God chose them to keep the promise He had made to their forefathers centuries before anyone in Exodus 24 was even born.

Romans 9:6-16
But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel, and not all are children of Abraham because they are his offspring, but “Through Isaac shall your offspring be named.” This means that it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God, but the children of the promise are counted as offspring. For this is what the promise said: “About this time next year I will return, and Sarah shall have a son.” And not only so, but also when Rebekah had conceived children by one man, our forefather Isaac, though they were not yet born and had done nothing either good or bad—in order that God’s purpose of election might continue, not because of works but because of him who calls— she was told, “The older will serve the younger.” As it is written, “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.” What shall we say then? Is there injustice on God’s part? By no means! For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.” So then it depends not on human will or exertion, but on God, who has mercy.

The Hebrews of Exodus 24 did not earn the privilege of a covenant relationship with God any more than the Gentiles have. God has mercy on who He wants to have mercy and it does NOT depend on how a man wills or works. It depends solely on the will of and purpose of God. The will of God is that the older should serve the younger. Old covenant serves new covenant, not the other way around. Old converts serve new converts. In this case that mean those men and women of faith are made complete in the Church, not the other way around.

Hebrews 11:39-40
And all these, having gained approval through their faith, did not receive what was promised, because God had provided something better for us, so that apart from us they would not be made perfect.

Those sons of Israel were made perfect in Christ and his body. They were made perfect in the seed promised Abraham that is Christ resurrected.

Job 2:1-2 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the Lord. And the Lord said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Here's several other translations that say the sons of God are "angels".

On another day the angels came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them to present himself before him.

One day the members of the heavenly court came again to present themselves before the LORD, and the Accuser, Satan, came with them.

Again there was a day when the sons of God (angels) came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan (adversary, accuser) also came among them to present himself before the LORD.

And it came to pass on a certain day, that the angels of God came to stand before the Lord, and the devil came among them to stand before the Lord.

When the angels gathered around the LORD again, Satan was there with them,

When the day came for the heavenly beings to appear before the LORD again, Satan was there among them.

One day the heavenly beings came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came among them to present himself before the LORD.

Yup. That's where you get that false theology.
I suppose every son of God in the body of Christ is an angel, right?
Is every daughter of the LORD also an angel, or does that only apply to men?

As I said, believing that "sons of God" in Genesis 6 as spirit-beings (angels) is problematic. Very problematic.

Oh, did you know there were "men" living on the planet before the creation of Adam?

The Gen 6 sons of God are the angels presented in Job 38:7......how is that extremely problematic?
Well, that thread had already been presented before. I gave my reasons. But if you want to post it again with your understanding I'll visit it.

No.

First, the "book of the covenant" mentioned in verse 7 is a reference to the covenant made with Abraham (as well as Isaac and Jacob, the other patriarchs). Second, the "blood of the covenant" is Christ's blood, not that of animals. The sacrifices and their blood was simply a foreshadowing, and a shadow of what was to come.

Hebrews 10:1-4
For the Law, since it has only a shadow of the good things to come and not the very form of things, can never, by the same sacrifices which they offer continually year by year, make perfect those who draw near. Otherwise, would they not have ceased to be offered, because the worshipers, having once been cleansed, would no longer have had consciousness of sins? But in those sacrifices there is a reminder of sins year by year. For it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins.

The Law was a shadow, not the real thing. Furthermore, the word "atone" is an English word. The Hebrew word used in Exodus is "kaphar" and it means to cover over. The blood of animals covered over the sins, but it did not make them go away. Nor did it pay the debt incurred.

The covenant was made with Abraham and Jesus (Abraham's seed). All the other mentions of "covenant" throughout the OT are tied to the promises made to Abraham and Jesus.

Deuteronomy 7:7-8
The LORD did not set His love on you nor choose you because you were more in number than any of the peoples, for you were the fewest of all peoples, but because the LORD loved you and kept the oath which He swore to your forefathers, the LORD brought you out by a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

Not all Israel is Israel. When God speaks of "the sons of Israel" He is ALWAYS speaking about the Israel that is Israel, not the Israel that is not Israel. In Exodus 24 the nation-state of Israel did not yet exist. Israel was the name God gave to Jacob because he prevailed with God over himself...... by faith and NOT by the works of the Law. God did not choose those to whom He was speaking in Exodus 24 because they were big, or strong, or pretty, or smelled good. There was nothing specifically about them that prompted God in any way to choose them. God chose them to keep the promise He had made to their forefathers centuries before anyone in Exodus 24 was even born.

Romans 9:6-16
But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel, and not all are children of Abraham because they are his offspring, but “Through Isaac shall your offspring be named.” This means that it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God, but the children of the promise are counted as offspring. For this is what the promise said: “About this time next year I will return, and Sarah shall have a son.” And not only so, but also when Rebekah had conceived children by one man, our forefather Isaac, though they were not yet born and had done nothing either good or bad—in order that God’s purpose of election might continue, not because of works but because of him who calls— she was told, “The older will serve the younger.” As it is written, “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.” What shall we say then? Is there injustice on God’s part? By no means! For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.” So then it depends not on human will or exertion, but on God, who has mercy.

The Hebrews of Exodus 24 did not earn the privilege of a covenant relationship with God any more than the Gentiles have. God has mercy on who He wants to have mercy and it does NOT depend on how a man wills or works. It depends solely on the will of and purpose of God. The will of God is that the older should serve the younger. Old covenant serves new covenant, not the other way around. Old converts serve new converts. In this case that mean those men and women of faith are made complete in the Church, not the other way around.

Hebrews 11:39-40
And all these, having gained approval through their faith, did not receive what was promised, because God had provided something better for us, so that apart from us they would not be made perfect.

Those sons of Israel were made perfect in Christ and his body. They were made perfect in the seed promised Abraham that is Christ resurrected.
8 And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant, which the LORD hath made with you concerning all these words.
Ex 24:7–8.

Well, it's a covenant God made with the children of Israel. And in the process of time Christ fulfilled it. He was the Paschal Lamb. He was prefigured in the animal sacrifices. He was prefigured in everything in the earthly Tabernacle, too. An exact copy of the Heavenly Tabernacle which is Christ Himself. This is why everything in the earthly Tabernacle pointed to Christ because Christ is the Heavenly Tabernacle.

8 And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant, which the LORD hath made with you concerning all these words.
Ex 24:7–8.

Well, it's a covenant God made with the children of Israel. And in the process of time Christ fulfilled it. He was the Paschal Lamb. He was prefigured in the animal sacrifices. He was prefigured in everything in the earthly Tabernacle, too. An exact copy of the Heavenly Tabernacle which is Christ Himself.
....and he pre-existed the children of Israel.

This is why WHOLE scripture must be used, not just select chapters from Genesis and/or Exodus. Nothing in Post 51 changes anything I previously posted (Post 47). The "phrase" "children of Israel" cannot be understood as the nation of Israel because that nation did not exist in Exodus 24. It should be understood as "children of God perseveres." That is the meaning of "Israel." It has nothing to do with genetics, nothing to do with the audience. It is all God-centric, not human-centric.
This is why everything in the earthly Tabernacle pointed to Christ because Christ is the Heavenly Tabernacle.
Which means the covenant is not restricted to bloodline Israel, Jews, or Hebrews.

Zechariah 14:1, 16
Behold, a day is coming for the LORD when the spoils taken from you will be divided among you............. Then it will come about that any who are left of all the nations that came against Jerusalem will go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of armies, and to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles.

ALL nations, not just Israel and its children would one day partake in the tabernacle that is Jesus.

I have asked you many times and never received an answer: Besides the Bible, what are your sources for your views?

Here's several other translations that say the sons of God are "angels".

On another day the angels came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them to present himself before him.

One day the members of the heavenly court came again to present themselves before the LORD, and the Accuser, Satan, came with them.

Again there was a day when the sons of God (angels) came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan (adversary, accuser) also came among them to present himself before the LORD.

And it came to pass on a certain day, that the angels of God came to stand before the Lord, and the devil came among them to stand before the Lord.

When the angels gathered around the LORD again, Satan was there with them,

When the day came for the heavenly beings to appear before the LORD again, Satan was there among them.

One day the heavenly beings came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came among them to present himself before the LORD.
There is no mysterious creation called a angel kind not spoken of in the Bible . God creates after kinds. Dogs do not procreate with chipmunks Human cannot procreate with alien kind from outer limits. Planet valley of the Jolly green giants. procreating with human kind

The regular Hebrew word for "messenger" is mal'akh, the Greek aggelos. This is human messenger or a messenger of God, called a apostle

Angel a fake word not coined till hundred of years after. Sound the same but has a entirely different meaning and purpose

Why do you think the translators used the word "angel" and not messenger? What was thier hope?

Is Christ in us

John 1:12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Acts 2:17And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Romans 8:14For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Romans 8:19For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Galatians 4:6And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Philippians 2:15That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

1 John 3:1Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

1 John 3:2Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

....and he pre-existed the children of Israel.

This is why WHOLE scripture must be used, not just select chapters from Genesis and/or Exodus. Nothing in Post 51 changes anything I previously posted (Post 47). The "phrase" "children of Israel" cannot be understood as the nation of Israel because that nation did not exist in Exodus 24. It should be understood as "children of God perseveres." That is the meaning of "Israel." It has nothing to do with genetics, nothing to do with the audience. It is all God-centric, not human-centric.

Which means the covenant is not restricted to bloodline Israel, Jews, or Hebrews.

Zechariah 14:1, 16
Behold, a day is coming for the LORD when the spoils taken from you will be divided among you............. Then it will come about that any who are left of all the nations that came against Jerusalem will go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of armies, and to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles.

ALL nations, not just Israel and its children would one day partake in the tabernacle that is Jesus.

I have asked you many times and never received an answer: Besides the Bible, what are your sources for your views?

I am a Biblical Christian. That's the only kind there is in existence. If one's Christianity is not Biblical, then it is NOT Christianity.

Yup. That's where you get that false theology.
I suppose every son of God in the body of Christ is an angel, right?
Nope. Perhaps one day you'll understand context.
Is every daughter of the LORD also an angel, or does that only apply to men?

As I said, believing that "sons of God" in Genesis 6 as spirit-beings (angels) is problematic. Very problematic.

Oh, did you know there were "men" living on the planet before the creation of Adam?
LOL....yeah right. Where's your historical as well as biblical proof.

I am a Biblical Christian. That's the only kind there is in existence. If one's Christianity is not Biblical, then it is NOT Christianity.
Then tell all of us just what one must do to become a biblical christian.

As I, you.
Romans3:29 Or is God the God of Jews only? Is he not the God of Gentiles also? Yes, of Gentiles also, 30since God is one—who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through faith. 31 Do we then overthrow the law by this faith? By no means! On the contrary, we uphold the law.​

Nope. Perhaps one day you'll understand context.

LOL....yeah right. Where's your historical as well as biblical proof.
7 When the morning stars sang together,
And all the sons of God shouted for joy?
Job 38:7.

"Morning stars" refer to God's angels.
"Sons of God" refer to a pre-Adamic creation on the planet.
It would be redundant for the Holy Spirit to stutter "morning stars" and "sons of God" referring to angels.

Then tell all of us just what one must do to become a biblical Christian.
True, biblical Christianity is moored to its Hebrew roots, unlike the Gentile religion that fills Gentile "churches" today.
And there's more. But if anyone who claims to be Christian does not obey the Lord's commandments found in the bible, then that person's religion is fake. A Biblical Christian obeys the bible. They don't add to God's Words, subtract from God's Word, change God's Word, everything I've railed against here on this forum, needs to be addressed, beginning with the biblical truth that Gentiles have no covenant with God and that they have not replaced Israel or are included in any of the Hebrew covenants. Start there.
The Gentile religion in the world today is a false, mystery Babylon and Mother of Harlots because taking Scripture as written in Genesis, Exodus, and Jeremiah to name a few means that God's covenants are with a person named by God Abram the HEBREW and God made covenant with him and his seed named Isaac, Jacob, Jacob's children who are Abraham's seed and the true inheritors of the Abrahamic Promises.
Believing also that the Mosaic Covenant is an extension of the Abrahamic Covenant, and this covenant is between God and the children of Jacob/Israel and that the New Covenant is an extension of the Abrahamic and Mosaic covenants, and this covenant is with the House of Israel (ten northern kingdom tribes) and the House of Judah (two southern kingdom tribes) ONLY.
Once these truths are accepted and believed on then all following truths of the bible based on these foundational truths will be readily understood and believed on by the true born Christian.

There is no such thing as a Gentile church. Everything the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob gave to Abraham and his seed has been stolen by Gentiles after the destruction of the Second Jewish Temple and made to apply to Gentiles. We are in the Times of the Gentiles and when this era ends, and it will end with the initial destruction of the Gentile nations, then God removes Israel's blindness, sends two witnesses/prophets to Israel who through their Hebrew bible shows Israel that this Jesus was truly their Promised Prophet like unto Moses, and that He is Israel's Redeemer, Savior, and King and then "all Israel shall be saved" and everyone who is not the seed of Abraham will be destroyed.

After God sent Assyria to attack and capture and exile the ten northern tribes of Israel, God sent the Babylonians as judgment against Assyria for attacking Israel, and after the Babylonians were used of God to defeat Assyria, conquer, capture, and exile the two southern tribes of Judah, God sent the Medes and Persians as judgment against Babylon for attacking Judah. Centuries later God sent the Romans (Gentiles) to attack and destroy Israel and her Temple, scatter its people, conquer, capture, and exile the Jewish people, God will send judgment against Gentiles for attacking Israel in 70 AD.

Everything is going according to the plan of God.

Back