• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Some things written by the RCC are shocking.

He had scripture
God sent an apostle with authority to teach as per matt 28:19 “go and teach”
Hi Don

I would think first things first so we can be on the same page and book.

The key word apostle must be defined according to sola scriptura .

Apostle sent messenger with no other meaning added ,Fed Z , UPS, Western Union, Pony express, My wives errand the old boy Mr. G Lee. (ETC)

Change the meaning of one word changes the authroity of the author . . . spiritual plagiarism, having other gods before God the Creator .

Therefore violating the loving commandment not to add new meaning of one word or taking away the foundation not subject to change

Deuteronomy 4:1-2King James Version4 Now therefore hearken, O Israel, unto the statutes and unto the judgments, which I teach you, for to do them, that ye may live, and go in and possess the land which the Lord God of your fathers giveth you.Ye shall not add unto the word (singular) which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it,(singular) that ye may keep the commandments (plural) of the Lord your God which I command you.

Protecting his integrity in another simular loving warning at the end of the book of prophecies this in respect to the whole perfect .Both working as one needed to protect his integrity (sola scriptura)

In searching the scriptures the living word In I John 2, Christ in us warns us of those who say we need dying mankind to teach us .Personally I would not challenge His authority as it is written (sola scriptural)

When you say sent authority . Sent with whose authority? Dying mankind the ones with beautiful feet shod with the gospel of peace called apostles?

Sends them out even today two by two. One plants the incorruptible born again seed (1 Peter 1:23) another waters it with the water of the word (Ephesians 5:26)doctrines coming down like gospel rain

But today sent messengers as preachers would never blaspheme the Holy name if our Holy Father in heaven .God alone is the one good teaching master .He teaches guides contorts and miraculously brings to our memory the previous things he has taught as well as memory of each other(John 14:26)

Defining the word apostle in 1 Corinthians 3 and 4 speaks directly to the matter . . envying strife .Who is the greatest?
ho

1 Corinthians 4:3-8 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal? Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. (fruit) So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.

Chapter 3 same warning of puffing up dying mankind above sola scriptura . It is Gods living word that make men different not the Pope?

What does the Pope have that was not freely given from our Holy Father Christ.?

1 Corinthians 3:6-7 And these things, brethren, I have in a figure transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another. For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?

How would you define the word apostle?

Peter did not receive the keys?
Key, the gospel that the gates of hell could never prevail against .That key ?

Dying Peter in Mathew 16 rebuked the Lord of Glory and forbid the Son of man Jesus from doing the good will of Christ the husband of the bride called the church .

Why did Peter our brother in the Lord forbid Jesus the Son of man the promised one used to demonstrate the power of the unseen Holy Father ?
Peter had a better plan?

You still have to show from God's mouth where He says the RCC is His church.
You keep slipping the R in there.... :sneaky: ... we have already been over this. Spend some time looking at early Christian history and get back to me.

You keep slipping the R in there.... :sneaky: ... we have already been over this. Spend some time looking at early Christian history and get back to me.
I am not a member of the RCC. Am I saved?

reread Mt 16 and look for the keys
I did. The gospel key is clearly the unseen Holy Spirit that defined the question "who do you say?" our invisible God revealed it .Not flesh and blood Peter dying mankind . he rebuked the Lord of Glory and forbid the Son of man jesus from doing the invisible Fathers will .

He did not say Peter you have the power to bind inspired from earth and loosed in Rome

There is no defense against the sword of the Spirit the living abiding word ( sola scriptura) Remember as you judge it it is actively judging you, a judgment greater than our conscience .He know all things the end from the begining.

You should probably stick to your own Bible the CCC the written law of the legion of fathers called patron saints.

.No comparison at all

No man can serve to written teaching master as one Lord ..

Which one today ?

I say the pope is a heretic of the highest order.
Am I saved?
"Outside the Church there is no salvation"

CCC 846
How are we to understand this affirmation, often repeated by the Church Fathers?335 Re-formulated positively, it means that all salvation comes from Christ the Head through the Church which is his Body:

Basing itself on Scripture and Tradition, the Council teaches that the Church, a pilgrim now on earth, is necessary for salvation: the one Christ is the mediator and the way of salvation; he is present to us in his body which is the Church. He himself explicitly asserted the necessity of faith and Baptism, and thereby affirmed at the same time the necessity of the Church which men enter through Baptism as through a door. Hence they could not be saved who, knowing that the Catholic Church was founded as necessary by God through Christ, would refuse either to enter it or to remain in it.336

847 This affirmation is not aimed at those who, through no fault of their own, do not know Christ and his Church:

Those who, through no fault of their own, do not know the Gospel of Christ or his Church, but who nevertheless seek God with a sincere heart, and, moved by grace, try in their actions to do his will as they know it through the dictates of their conscience - those too may achieve eternal salvation.337

848 "Although in ways known to himself God can lead those who, through no fault of their own, are ignorant of the Gospel, to that faith without which it is impossible to please him, the Church still has the obligation and also the sacred right to evangelize all men."338

How would I know if you are in a state of grace?
I would think not by sufferings, wondering. . . suffering wondering in Limbo for the younger sinners and Purgatory for the more mature sinners

All Catholics die receiving a unknowable remnant of grace denying the Lord that bought them.

Save Mary the Queen mother named after our sister in the Lord Mary. They are taught She alone received grace enough to pay the full price of salivation. The fruit of false apostles, false prohecy (I herald it through the legion of fathers grape vine )

2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
Gal 1:8 “But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.”

What of the myriad of those who profess Christ as come in the flesh and Lord and Savior from the world over having no connection to the RCC? A direct answer in your words, please.

Yeppers.
I feel confident that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ does not want us to seek our rest on Satan's bosom.
Perhaps silly ol' Catherine didn't realize Satan was to be crushed underfoot, not snuggled up to.
Yep. I agree

CCC 846
How are we to understand this affirmation, often repeated by the Church Fathers?335 Re-formulated positively, it means that all salvation comes from Christ the Head through the Church which is his Body:

Basing itself on Scripture and Tradition, the Council teaches that the Church, a pilgrim now on earth, is necessary for salvation: the one Christ is the mediator and the way of salvation; he is present to us in his body which is the Church. He himself explicitly asserted the necessity of faith and Baptism, and thereby affirmed at the same time the necessity of the Church which men enter through Baptism as through a door. Hence they could not be saved who, knowing that the Catholic Church was founded as necessary by God through Christ, would refuse either to enter it or to remain in it.336

847 This affirmation is not aimed at those who, through no fault of their own, do not know Christ and his Church:

Those who, through no fault of their own, do not know the Gospel of Christ or his Church, but who nevertheless seek God with a sincere heart, and, moved by grace, try in their actions to do his will as they know it through the dictates of their conscience - those too may achieve eternal salvation.337

848 "Although in ways known to himself God can lead those who, through no fault of their own, are ignorant of the Gospel, to that faith without which it is impossible to please him, the Church still has the obligation and also the sacred right to evangelize all men."338

The CCC. That's the formula for those who walk by sight after the temporal dying thing . . . what the eyes see they believe. . . no unseen power of the gospel that did work in them .They called tha apostles gods in the likeness of men same as the Catholics (Blasphemy )

Acts 14:11 And when the people saw what Paul had done, they lifted up their voices, saying in the speech of Lycaonia, The gods are come down to us in the likeness of men.

Divine men coming down in the likeness of men. (Blasphemy )

"Sacred Tradition and Sacred Scripture, then, are bound closely together, and communicate one with the other. For both of them, flowing out from the same divine well-spring, come together in some fashion to form one thing, and move towards the same goal." [Dei Verbum, 9]. Each of them makes present and fruitful in the Church the mystery of Christ, who promised to remain with his own "always, to the close of the age".(Mt 28,20 )" (CCC § 80).

CCC 846

What? Outside the RCC there is no salvation?

If there is a salvation among the RCC what are they saved from and by whom?

What of the myriad of those who profess Christ as come in the flesh and Lord and Savior from the world over having no connection to the RCC? A direct answer in your words, please.
Through no fault of their own is key.

Back