• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Our incomprehensible God.

Again, you are the one who is so far off, not even close, friend.

It is not easy to read the whole Bible to see what you are claiming is of God.

Don't be so lazy and rely on your corrupt leaders' doctrines.

We are only talking about the basics of Christianity, milk stuff that you are not even passing.
Why do you continue to have a discussion about God, even basic stuff (according to you) with out scripture?

You are trying to teach that you don't even know what you are talking about.

You never get it unless you circumcise your heart. This is the first step you need to take.
🤫

If you can't use scripture your words mean nothing. And I don't care about your opinions.

You are trying to teach that you don't even know what you are talking about.

You never get it unless you circumcise your heart. This is the first step you need to take.
And I know you're upset because @Runningman isn't doing very well. :(

And I know you're upset because @Runningman isn't doing very well. :(
He is doing well.

not to worry.

He does not have time to babysit to teach or show you where you are leading the ashtray because just about everything you claim is flawed.

If you can't use scripture your words mean nothing. And I don't care about your opinions.
It's a kin to arguing that 1+1=2 with someone that thinks the answer is 3. (slight exaggeration)

Sit with me and share my popcorn 🍿

@grace2 @Runningman @Keiw1

If any of you are following along, I hope you can see Jesus is God. The evidence is overwhelming in scripture. Do you desire more? That's an easy task since Christ is the central figure in scripture.
Jehovah's name is in his bible over 7000 times-He is the central figure, even to Jesus he is. Satan altered translations have removed Gods name= a lack of love and respect for Jehovah and his will.

He is doing well.

not to worry.

He does not have time to babysit to teach or show you where you are leading the ashtray because just about everything you claim is flawed.
Thank you. I consider it an honor to suffer for Christ. 🙂

It's a kin to arguing that 1+1=2 with someone that thinks the answer is 3. (slight exaggeration)

Sit with me and share my popcorn 🍿
Butter and salt?

Thank you. I consider it an honor to suffer for Christ. 🙂

spreading the crowd-pleasing faith is suffering in your worldly standards.

Christ suffered for the world's sinful people. That's why He is loved and honored by the most by His Father and became the Lamb of God.

@Runningman @grace2

Do you know that the attributes and the worship of God are all ascribed to Jesus Christ, so that we may confess and acknowledge him to be God, the true God, the mighty God, the self-same only God with the Father and the Holy Spirit?

Perhaps it's time to consider some attributes.

No one every bowed to Jesus as God in the Bible. On the matter of worship, we know that Jesus prescribed worship explicitly to the Father. He has no other teaching on this matter in John 4:24.

Additionally, Jesus is a man and God isn't. As such, Jesus was fully susceptible to the temptation to sin. The temptation to sin is not a matter of the flesh, but a matter of the inner most spirit of a human who is descended from Adam Jesus like Jesus was per Luke 3.

Jesus can be tempted to sin because he's a man with a man's spirit:

Hebrews 4​
15...we have one who was tempted in every way that we are, yet was without sin.​
James 1​
14But each one is tempted when by his own evil desires he is lured away and enticed.​
Matt 15​
18But the things that come out of the mouth come from the heart, and these things defile a man. 19For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, and slander.​

God, on the other hand cannot be tempted:

James 1​
13...God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He tempt anyone.​

You mean you trust Russel and the NWT.

Not God's word.
I am not a JW and I haven't even read the NWT aside from just glancing through it out of curiosity.

No one every bowed to Jesus as God in the Bible. On the matter of worship, we know that Jesus prescribed worship explicitly to the Father. He has no other teaching on this matter in John 4:24.
34 All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them:

35 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.
Matthew 13:34-35.

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Phil 2:10-11.
But read the context.

Though there is so much more, of course, ill leave you with this one for now.
6 O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the Lord our maker.

7 For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice,

Psalm 95.
Additionally, Jesus is a man and God isn't.
Yes, Jesus was 100% man, and also 100% God.
Like I said, "If you allow all of scripture to speak, you are forced to a doctrine of the Trinity." There is just no way around it, only denial.
What you and others are doing my friend is, suppressing the truth in unrighteousness,

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of people who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, Romans 1.

The only way we can know and comprehend anything about God is by and through scripture. This incomprehensible God, who is of Himself and for Himself, cannot be made known to His creatures but by Himself. Men and angels cannot know Him any further than He is pleased to reveal Himself unto them.

Should we believe such a thing, that man cannot figure this out on his own? Absolutely, He is God Almighty and He condescends to us to teach us the simple things concerning Himself. Yet you think you can learn there is no Trinity. That's not learning my friend, that is denial. Someone has been lying to you.

I'll look at the rest of your post in a different reply. It should be treated separately since it is very important for you and others to understand correctly.

I am not a JW and I haven't even read the NWT aside from just glancing through it out of curiosity.
Okay, then what religion do you follow?

If I knew for sure it would help us to communicate better. I am a Reformed Christian. I agree with most of what Calvin has taught, so i will take no offense to being called a Calvinist. But know, I don't follow Calvin, being a Calvinist only distinguishes the way I believe. I am a firm believer that the bible is the inerrant word of God.

Back