• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Only the Father sees what is done in secret

Christ has unlearned knowledge
How about where Jesus doesn't have unlearned knowledge?

John 8
28So Jesus said, “When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing on My own, but speak exactly what the Father has taught Me.

Cos you said he is eternal father?
Paul told the Greeks they were offspring of God. That means the Greeks are eternal beings too?

Acts 17
29Therefore, being offspring of God, we should not think that the Divine Being is like gold or silver or stone, an image formed by man’s skill and imagination.

No.
Jesus is a man (Acts 2:22).
Correct.

Jesus is God (Acts 2:21).
That doesn't say Jesus is God.

God was a man certified by God, which God did through God? That isn't a biblical doctrine. That's pants-on-head wacko world nonsense.

Acts 2
22Men of Israel, listen to this message: Jesus of Nazareth was a man certified by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs, which God did among you through Him, as you yourselves know.

That doesn't say Jesus is God.

It teaches He is God.

Peter applies what is said of YHWH in Jodel 2:32 (3:5 in the Septuagint) in reference to Jesus in Acts 2:21.

Your OP has the Son being excluded from seeing what is done in secret.
This is refuted in 1 Corinthians 4:5.

Page 1 of this thread is finished.
Your position is an utter failure.
There is a big difference between Jesus the "Christ". our anointing savior as the Holy Father and Jesus as the Son of man used to outwardly demonstrated the unseen power of Jesus the "Christ" . two saviors working as one. the Dynamic Duo .

Satan the god of this world would make it all one in the same.

It teaches He is God.

Peter applies what is said of YHWH in Jodel 2:32 (3:5 in the Septuagint) in reference to Jesus in Acts 2:21.
That isn't what is happening. Read Romans 10 again to understand this.

Verse 11 = Jesus the cornerstone
Verses 12-13 = God the Father (YHWH)

Romans 10
11It is just as the Scripture says: “Anyone who believes in Him will never be put to shame.” 12For there is no difference between Jew and Greek: The same Lord is Lord of all, and gives richly to all who call on Him, 13for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

That isn't what is happening. Read Romans 10 again to understand this.

You dodged Acts 2:21 where the "Lord" refers to Jesus. In fact, every time "the name of the Lord" is used in the Book of Acts it always refers to Jesus.

Jesus is not the Father.
Two kind of saviors (Jesus') One unsung and the other seen the Son of man displaying invisible work of the Father

Jesus the Christ the Holy anointing Holy Spirit of the Father . . is not Jesus the Son of man as recipient of the work of Christ , the Holy Father .

Satan would have mankind believe Jesus the Christ and Jesus the son of man as one and the same god .Again his goal to deceive all the nations of the world God is a Jewish man as King of earthly kings, Lord of earthly lords and Father of earthly fathers

God is not a man.

Jesus is not the Father (John 14:23).
Yes not Jesus the Son of man. But Jesus the Christ who worked in the Son of man. . to both reveal his will to Jesus the Son of man and empower him to do it to the good pleasure of Christ the anointing Holy Spirit of God.

Philippians 2:13-14 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

Jesus did the will of the father with delight not like some who murmur "what about me ?"

Satan goal to make it all one in the same as if God was a man as dying mankind

You dodged Acts 2:21 where the "Lord" refers to Jesus. In fact, every time "the name of the Lord" is used in the Book of Acts it always refers to Jesus.
No one is playing dodgeball here accept you. Did you read Romans 10:11-13 where it says the cornerstone isn't the LORD (YHWH)?

Romans 10:11 is about Jesus the cornerstone and entirely different person from YHWH. YHWH is the Lord they are calling on to be saved. This is finely sourced in Isaiah 28.

16So this is what the Lord GOD says:
“See, I lay a stone in Zion,
a tested stone,
a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation;
the one who believes will never be shaken.

If someone literally existed before Abraham it doesn't speak to how long they existed before Abraham. In any case, there aren't any citations for that in the Old Testament. There isn't a clear reason to see that as a literal pre-existence for Jesus anymore than there are for other people.

2 Timothy 1
9He has saved us and called us to a holy calling, not because of our works, but by His own purpose and by the grace He granted us in Christ Jesus before time began.
How about the eternal words of Jesus Christ!

Matthew 24:35
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

What happened to “all scripture is inspired “???

yes... the holy one (of God.)
yes... the holy one (of God.)
John 6:38 “For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of Him that sent me.”
The holy one came down from heaven!!!
Time to repent and believe the gospel, renounce your petty sect that teaches nothing but errors “the tradition of men”!!! Amen

Only Christ has authority to establish the church! Matt 16:18-19
One church! Jn 10:16 All others are sects “full of errors” “the tradition of men”! The new covenant Church is the eternal city of God! Household of faith! The pillar and ground of TRUTH! 1 Tim 3:15 Founded by Christ alone! Matt 16:18 on Peter and the apostles! Eph 2:20 Lk 22:29

Back