• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Only the Father sees what is done in secret

Col 2:2 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

Jn 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. Truth is knowledge

Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Christ dwelt in body / Christ is God!

Solomon had wisdom, a greater than Solomon. Christ

What is the mystery of God?

Col 2:2 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;

Little lower than the angels!

Ps 8:4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.

Heb 2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

12 Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.

13 And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me.

14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

Matt 5:21-22 …you have heard it said: (by God in the Ten Commandments) but I say to you….

Christ has authority to change the commandments of God, only God can do so, for a mere man to do would be blasphemy, and christ being guilty of blasphemy cannot be the sinless priest and victim that offers himself and attains atonement !

Christ must be God!

John 17:21
That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

I could understand how God can be with or in a man, not how a mere man can be in God!

John 10:30
I and my Father are one.

Running man where are you?

“AND”

God And Jesus Christ:

Does not imply Jesus is not God.
Unity of the Father and the Son.

The Father is in the son; and the
Son is in the father.

Dogma: divinely revealed truth; taught by the apostolic church.

41. The Three Divine Persons are in One Another.

3. God’s Nature is incomprehensible to men.

John 10:30
I and my Father are one.

John 10:38
But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

1 Corinthians 1:3
Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 1:2
Grace be to you and peace from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Galatians 1:3
Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,

Colossians 1:2
To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Apostles Creed

I believe in one God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth. And in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord…

1 Jn 1:1
1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

1 Jn 2:23
Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Gave up I guess!

Running man where are you?

“AND”

God And Jesus Christ:

Does not imply Jesus is not God.
Unity of the Father and the Son.

The Father is in the son; and the
Son is in the father.

Dogma: divinely revealed truth; taught by the apostolic church.

41. The Three Divine Persons are in One Another.

3. God’s Nature is incomprehensible to men.

Apostolic church. Beginning with the first Abel the first martyr used to represent those born again he was replaced by Seth another second born passing on the spiritual seed, Christ to the next demonstration fulfilled at the coming of the Son of man Jesus the apostle. Amen how beautiful are the feet shod with the gospel of Christ messengers of God

Two kinds of fathers used in the bible. Satan the god of this world would have what God calls separate all one in the same .and the same the other way around. What God calls one he calls himself legion.

Which kind of father are you referring to? The ones we are not to call any dying man on earth as Holy Father ,Holy See ? Or the kind of father who was on both sides of the fence Saul one side and born again Paul. Who previously as Saul with letter of approval from the high priest murdering men and woman as those who do not believe thier law of dying mankind (oral traditons .I heard it through the legion of fathers grape vine)

Or like born again Paul who they sought after as number one on most wanted dead or alive according to thier law of dying mankind. And demanded that all things writen in the law and the prophets (sola scriptural) was a heresy and thier oral traditons of dying mankind heresy the true law . The ones that venerated dying mankind above sola scriptura walked away faithless .No faith that could please our Holy Father in heaven

Acts 24:13 Neither can they prove the things whereof they now accuse me.But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets

Not I worship the legion of father as if they were one god .

Christ not the Father who ascended into heaven!

1 Timothy 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

“Received up into glory”!

Acts 1:9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

Christ was received up into glory!
God was received up into glory!

Jesus Christ the 2nd person of the holy trinity is God!

Back