• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Only the Father sees what is done in secret

We not eternally begotten like christ
"Eternally begotten" doesn't really seem to jive coherently. Will you explain what you mean by "eternally begotten?"

Hebrews 10:29
Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

Why if he is a mere man?
It's about continuing to sin. The blood of the new covenant didn't enable people to just sin as much as they want.

If Jesus is more than a man then why did he say it seems to be no problem to speak against him as opposed to speaking against God?

Matt 12
31Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 32Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the one to come.

Only

God’s words are eternal!
There is a big difference between what you call must God's divine "eternal word" and what God calls his eternal word (sola scriptura.)

Are sacred traditions. I heard it through the legion of fathers of dying grapevine. . . eternal words?

If not why does the Pope teach there is no difference according to thier own sacred book of law . .CCC?

80 "Sacred Tradition and Sacred Scripture, then, are bound closely together, and communicate one with the other. For both of them, flowing out from the same divine well-spring, come together in some fashion to form one thing, and move towards the same goal." 40 Each of them makes present and fruitful in the Church the mystery of Christ, who promised to remain with his own "always, to the close of the age". 41

You must do the same with the word "grace" (change the meaning). Catholicism says the word but have a entirely different understanding.

Hiding the fact that grace to a Catholic is given as a unknown remnant, except for the idea of a queen mother.

According to the Pope she received what all Protestants do. Receive the end the salvation of from the first hearing of the gospel. (1 Peter 1:11)

Christ in us and not the dying Popes in us. . your kind of Holy Father.

Not the Protestants Holy Father the invisible head,Born again believers, they obey the loving command to call no dying man on earth Holy Father. Catholic must make a mockery of those kind of commandments.

Our Holy Father in heaven gives ears to hear his understanding (sola scriptura) to the churches .not oral traditions of dying mankind from the church . the true believers from the beginning the full price of salvation (all the grace neded. No need to use one's imagination of dead people sufferings, wondering. . sufferings, wondering ?

Born again believers simply obey the commandment to not add or subtract to a word a new meaning. One word (singular) can change all the commandments (plural)

It's not that difficult to rightly divide the eternal word seeking his approval .

Deuteronomy:4: 2 Ye shall not add unto the word (singular) which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it,(singular) that ye may keep the commandments (plural) of the Lord your God which I command you.

As a non venerable pew warmers they must agree to destroy the loving commandment not to add or substrate at the end of the book of prophecy also destroying the whole integrity of the one author our Almighty God our invisible head both, in one word and the whole (sola scriptura_

Revelation 22:18-19 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Will you do what the loving commandments requires? or would that destroy the foundation of Catholicism like those jewish fathers you followed after

The originators of the "queen in heaven" same queen different name . Some named the imaginary Queen after our born again sister in the lord. Mary. They like Rome and Greek orthodox two sects denied sola scriptura in exchange for. . "we will do whatsoever our own mouth comes up with". In other words. if we chose to deny sola scriptura that our business .

Jeremiah 44: 16-17 As for the word that thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the Lord, we will not hearken unto thee. But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.

There simply is no defence against that which mightily defends the born again believer,. . the Sword of the Spirit ( sola scriptura) the reforming authority in and age .

Being holy isn't a game of charades, lip service, or a play. This isn't something one can fake their way through. Either someone is actually holy or they aren't. You'll know who is faking it and who isn't by their fruits.
Sabellianism: Sabellianism is named for its founder Sabellius (fl. 2nd century). It is sometimes referred to as modalistic monarchianism. The father, son, and holy ghost are three modes, roles, or faces of a single person, God. This, of course, implies that Jesus Christ was purely divine, without humanness, and therefore could not truly have suffered or died.

Lord appears 13 times in Lk 1 and we are supposed to Believe it refers to the Lord God every time except vs 43?

Why God the father?
Must be God the something else!
Like God the son or God the Holy Spirit

Yes they are and do you that what Jesus said he said because the Father told him to? The Father's words lead to eternal life.

John 12
49I have not spoken on My own, but the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it. 50And I know that His command leads to eternal life. So I speak exactly what the Father has told Me to say.”
Then why don’t you obey and believe the apostolic church he founded and the revelation He taught?

According to Paul, people can go to heaven and come back.

2 Corinthians 12
2I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of it I do not know, but God knows. 3And I know that this man—whether in the body or out of it I do not know, but God knows— 4was caught up to Paradise. The things he heard were too sacred for words, things that man is not permitted to tell.
Does not up and down, only that he came down from heaven!

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Jn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

You think this was an accident?

"Eternally begotten" doesn't really seem to jive coherently. Will you explain what you mean by "eternally begotten?"
Scripture says Christ is begotten Jn 1:14 and he is eternal heb 13:8

1. John 1:14
    And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the onlybegotten of the Father,) full ofgrace and truth.
  2. John 1:18
    No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom ofthe Father, he hath declared him.
  3. John 3:18
    He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son ofGod.
  4. Hebrews 11:17
    By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,
  5. 1 John 4:9
    In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

There is a big difference between what you call must God's divine "eternal word" and what God calls his eternal word (sola scriptura.)

Are sacred traditions. I heard it through the legion of fathers of dying grapevine. . . eternal words?

Jeremiah 44: 16-17 As for the word that thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the Lord, we will not hearken unto thee. But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.

There simply is no defence against that which mightily defends the born again believer,. . the Sword of the Spirit ( sola scriptura) the reforming authority in and age .

If not why does the Pope teach there is no difference according to thier own sacred book of law . .CCC?

80 "Sacred Tradition and Sacred Scripture, then, are bound closely together, and communicate one with the other. For both of them, flowing out from the same divine well-spring, come together in some fashion to form one thing, and move towards the same goal." 40 Each of them makes present and fruitful in the Church the mystery of Christ, who promised to remain with his own "always, to the close of the age". 41

You must do the same with the word "grace" (change the meaning). Catholicism says the word but have a entirely different understanding.

Hiding the fact that grace to a Catholic is given as a unknown remnant, except for the idea of a queen mother.

According to the Pope she received what all Protestants do. Receive the end the salvation of from the first hearing of the gospel. (1 Peter 1:11)

Christ in us and not the dying Popes in us. . your kind of Holy Father.

Not the Protestants Holy Father the invisible head,Born again believers, they obey the loving command to call no dying man on earth Holy Father. Catholic must make a mockery of those kind of commandments.

Our Holy Father in heaven gives ears to hear his understanding (sola scriptura) to the churches .not oral traditions of dying mankind from the church . the true believers from the beginning the full price of salvation (all the grace neded. No need to use one's imagination of dead people sufferings, wondering. . sufferings, wondering ?

Born again believers simply obey the commandment to not add or subtract to a word a new meaning. One word (singular) can change all the commandments (plural)

It's not that difficult to rightly divide the eternal word seeking his approval .

Deuteronomy:4: 2 Ye shall not add unto the word (singular) which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it,(singular) that ye may keep the commandments (plural) of the Lord your God which I command you.

As a non venerable pew warmers they must agree to destroy the loving commandment not to add or substrate at the end of the book of prophecy also destroying the whole integrity of the one author our Almighty God our invisible head both, in one word and the whole (sola scriptura_

Revelation 22:18-19 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Will you do what the loving commandments requires? or would that destroy the foundation of Catholicism like those jewish fathers you followed after

The originators of the "queen in heaven" same queen different name . Some named the imaginary Queen after our born again sister in the lord. Mary. They like Rome and Greek orthodox two sects denied sola scriptura in exchange for. . "we will do whatsoever our own mouth comes up with". In other words. if we chose to deny sola scriptura that our business .

Sola scriptura is impossible! Period!

Sacred tradition!

Sacred Tradition is Christ gathering the apostles and teaches them in person three years, and commanding them to teach all men! Matt 28:19

Acts 16:17 we must learn salvation from men! (Apostles)

Apostles continue until christ returns or there is no truth no salvation!

Our religion is revealed not printed in a book!

Do we receive salvation from men or scripture alone?
We receive salvation from God. What He has to say about it is in the Scripture and Scripture is the only authority on the matter. It happens when we hear the gospel---His word--whether through reading it or hearing it spoken, and believe it.
Romans 10:11-14 For Scripture says, "Everyone who believes in him will not be put to shame." For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him. For "everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." How then will they call on him in whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching?

Notice, Paul knew full well the authority of Scripture.

It does not come by Catholic rituals and traditions of men.

We receive salvation from God. What He has to say about it is in the Scripture and Scripture is the only authority on the matter. It happens when we hear the gospel---His word--whether through reading it or hearing it spoken, and believe it.
Romans 10:11-14 For Scripture says, "Everyone who believes in him will not be put to shame." For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him. For "everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." How then will they call on him in whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching?

Notice, Paul knew full well the authority of Scripture.

It does not come by Catholic rituals and traditions of men.
Acts 16:17
The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which show unto us the way of salvation.

Tradition is teaching not customs and comes from God!

Sacred Tradition is Christ gathering the apostles and teaches them in person three years, and commanding them to teach all men! Matt 28:19 and we are bound to believe!

Sabellianism: Sabellianism is named for its founder Sabellius (fl. 2nd century). It is sometimes referred to as modalistic monarchianism. The father, son, and holy ghost are three modes, roles, or faces of a single person, God. This, of course, implies that Jesus Christ was purely divine, without humanness, and therefore could not truly have suffered or died.
Not sure why you're suddenly telling me about Sabellianism. Is that what you believe in?

Then why don’t you obey and believe the apostolic church he founded and the revelation He taught?
I do obey the apostles' example and beliefs in the Bible. What's an example of something the apostles' revealed, which apostle said it, and please quote the scripture they said it in. Don't refer to creeds from the Catholic church as I am not a Catholic or agree with much of any of their traditions or beliefs.

Does not up and down, only that he came down from heaven!
Err.. looks like Paul is saying others go to heaven just like Jesus did. Why is that a problem? It apparently happened to someone Paul knew. It happened to Enoch and Elijah. Why can't it also happen to Jesus? He was carried to heaven in a cloud post-resurrection after all. There is good precedent for this not being something exclusive to Jesus.

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Jn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

You think this was an accident?
No it's not an accident, but did you notice how God created in the beginning? By using words. Now, what does John 1:1 say? It's about God's words again. That isn't literally another person. See 1 John 1:1-3 about what the "Word of Life" is and what it did.

Scripture says Christ is begotten Jn 1:14 and he is eternal heb 13:8

1. John 1:14
    And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the onlybegotten of the Father,) full ofgrace and truth.
  2. John 1:18
    No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom ofthe Father, he hath declared him.
  3. John 3:18
    He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son ofGod.
  4. Hebrews 11:17
    By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,
  5. 1 John 4:9
    In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
Yep he was begotten but you said "eternally begotten" which is more like an oxymoron. Being begotten necessitates a birth.

Psalm 2:7 and Hebrews 1:5 say there was a "day" in which God became the Son's Father. Does that make sense? The Son isn't an eternal being if that's literal which I do believe is literal.

Not sure why you're suddenly telling me about Sabellianism. Is that what you believe in?
I always accuse some of this but it’s really in reverse but not you, you’re a monarchianist I think!

I do obey the apostles' example and beliefs in the Bible. What's an example of something the apostles' revealed, which apostle said it, and please quote the scripture they said it in. Don't refer to creeds from the Catholic church as I am not a Catholic or agree with much of any of their traditions or beliefs.
Where does scripture say all truth is found in scripture?

How can it be said scripture is “sole authority” or the only source of truth or the rule of faith when scripture itself says we must hear the church Matt 18:17 the apostles are the light of the world Matt 5:14 we must hold the doctrine of the apostles acts 2:42 the church is the pillar and ground of truth 1 Tim 3:15

Sola scriptura is impossible! Period!

Sacred tradition!

Sacred Tradition is Christ gathering the apostles and teaches them in person three years, and commanding them to teach all men! Matt 28:19 and we are bound to obey and believe!

The Bible is part of sacred tradition
It comes from sacred tradition
Only sacred tradition can declare what is and what is not scripture, and it’s proper authoritative meaning or interpretation

The apostolic authority existed n the church before the New Testament and wrote it by the spirit

Before the New Testament was written the apostolic church exercised authority and teaching

The apostolic church was commanded by Christ to teach and sanctify all men unto eternal salvation Matt 28:19

Yet you question Christ and his church and his revelation!

Btw do you believe the word of God is limited to scripture?

What church do you associate with or belong to?

Back